Great New Shop In Foodmart Parking Lot In Jomtien

whatchamacallit

On our way to FoodMart in Jomtien to replenish our supply of food and booze :-) we noticed a new store where the old Fishing Tackle store used to be call "The Sleep Factory". Our curiosity got the best of us and we were delighted to find they have a large variety of bath robes in many different colors and styles AND they have the extra large size I need for my considerable girth :-) As we had been shopping for bath robes, we could see their prices were below the competition and I left the store carrying 2 new bath robes.

The Sleep Factory also carries a large selection of bedding, towels, and housewares and all seem to be very well priced. A welcome addition to our Jomtien neighborhood and well worth the look.

>...where the old Fishing Tackle store.

Oh - where's that gone to?

don't know - Will ask the girl who works at the Sleep Factory if she knows. We need to buy a fishing rod for our son.... any suggestions?

Fishing rods available in a small cross-soi between Soi 17 and Soi VC (the two sois parallel to Pattaya Tai) or between Pattaya Tai and Soi 17.

Sorry, not absolutely sure of which side of Soi 17 the place was.

>...where the old Fishing Tackle store.

Oh - where's that gone to?

don't know - Will ask the girl who works at the Sleep Factory if she knows. We need to buy a fishing rod for our son.... any suggestions?

Near Bali Hai pier is a combination Dive Shop and Fishing Tackle store called Seaduction , they have a very good selection with good prices

I didn't know there was a Foodmart in Jomtien. Where is it?

If you live in Jomtien - Food Mart is probably the one supermarket you will go to. It is NOT FoodLand, Friendship or Villa Market - but it is convenient and opens 24/7.

FoodMart is on Thappraya Road right across from Pan Pan Restaurant.

They sell some newspapers and nice cakes as well, my OH considers the veg and fruit expensive for what it is, but they (Foodmart) is targeted at the many holiday makers in the area, the VTs etc. are all within walking distance.