Thaksin Should Have His Diplomatic Passport Back

george

So there is a method to Noppadope's madness

Of course there is a method to his madness!!!!......he wants to facilitate Toxin's return to Thailand!!!...it is all over the newspapers and the forum.....seems you haven't been keeping up with the news!!!

Chownah

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just not as adept at predicting a criminal mind's intentions as others apparently are... not until the motivations and reasons become more obvious.

but besides that, a diplomatic passport re-issuance has nothing to with facilitating Thaksin's return. All that is needed for that is his pre-existing normal passport and an airline ticket.

Edited by sriracha john

So there is a method to Noppadope's madness

Of course there is a method to his madness!!!!......he wants to facilitate Toxin's return to Thailand!!!...it is all over the newspapers and the forum.....seems you haven't been keeping up with the news!!!

Chownah

Actually it is just the opposite. To cancel all his passports would bring him home.

As if there were ever any doubt.

People will be be so pissed that they'll complain about it for a whole 3 days if that.

:D

Heng,

I think you underestimate the staying power of some complainers!!! Just the idea that this would happen has sustained those here on TV for over three weeks now!!! And maybe they are right...the color of the book that Toxin's porter shows to the immigration people might be...might be....well I can't really think of what importance this might have....but it MIGHT be important...I think.

Chownah

Of course, if we're talking about this board, I'm sure this could go on for years. I mean they've already whinged through the entire year that Thaksin wasn't even around.

:D

Indeed.

Since I set my first steps in the Far East, over 30 years ago, I always wondered why Westerners think they always know/knew better for the Asian people than the Asian themselves... :o

Where is the mirror ?

LaoPo

On his first day in office Noppadon brought along his friend, former singer Arisman, who was enthusiastically giving instructions to Foreign Ministry officials on how to conduct Noppadon's press conference. They were greatly relieved when Noppadon assured them Arisman was not there in any official position and FM officials won't have to take orders from a pop-singer in the future.

>>>

By early summer 2008 the current "peasant" government will lose all credibility, respect and ability to actually govern. .

Tsk tsk. I'm surprised the TVers, particularly those that do not live in Thailand, that are all for democracy and giving the regular folks a voice didn't rip into you. What's more democratic then letting all participate, even those from humble backgrounds. It's all about participatory democracy. Power to the people etc. Mustn't be elitist.

Besides, what's so bad about being a former singer. Ronnie Reagan starred with a chimpanzee and went on to become President of the USA and smiled his way to fame. The Arnold was a star of great films such as kindergarden cop and now governs a state that has a bigger economy than Thailand's.

Arisman eventually got appointed as an aide or a secretary.

Now, both Reigan and Arnold were elected to their office. Noppadon wasn't, he was appointed, presumably according to his qualifications but that is not guaranteed, and so was his sidekick monkey Arisman.

You don't seriously think that Wan Youbamroong is qualified to be a role model for Thai youths because that's how democracy works, do you?

^ No he doesn't have one, hence why he got the government coffers {tax revenue} to purchase Air Farce One.

Regards

PS I'm sure many would prefer him to arrive by private jet since they are all auto routed to DM.

Tiger Woods doesn't "own" a jet either.

Everyone uses NetJets fractional ownership now. A pittance for a billionaire.

On his first day in office Noppadon brought along his friend, former singer Arisman, who was enthusiastically giving instructions to Foreign Ministry officials on how to conduct Noppadon's press conference. They were greatly relieved when Noppadon assured them Arisman was not there in any official position and FM officials won't have to take orders from a pop-singer in the future.

Besides, what's so bad about being a former singer. Ronnie Reagan starred with a chimpanzee and went on to become President of the USA and smiled his way to fame. The Arnold was a star of great films such as kindergarden cop and now governs a state that has a bigger economy than Thailand's.

Nothing wrong with being a singer, but I got a problem with his involvement in the theft of billions of taxpayers baht...

Bangkok Post / Jan. 15, 2008

The ASC last week filed charges against 14 other people, including singer-turned-politician Arisman Pongruengrong, who has been found to have been involved in the alleged corruption in some projects of the Baan Ua-arthorn scheme.

Like so many others in the current Cabinet, he has outstanding criminal charges...

Edited by sriracha john

^ No he doesn't have one, hence why he got the government coffers {tax revenue} to purchase Air Farce One.

Regards

PS I'm sure many would prefer him to arrive by private jet since they are all auto routed to DM.

Tiger Woods doesn't "own" a jet either.

Everyone uses NetJets fractional ownership now. A pittance for a billionaire.

http://bangkokpost.com/News/27Feb2008_news03.php

Deposed prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra will arrive in his private jet at Suvarnabhumi airport tomorrow morning, Foreign Minister Noppadon Pattama confirmed yesterday..............