Steel Framed Houses

Has anyone used The Fresh Flow Service Company to build a house? This company builds steel framed houses. I am wondering what people paid per square meter? If anyone has any pictures of there house that would be great? What are the pros and cons using this company? What are the pros and cons about building a steel frame house in Thailand? Any comments or information regarding steel frame house and/or this company would be great. Thanks!

The website for this company is www.freshflowservice.com

Another TV member is building one http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=156372

Whilst quick and sturdy, I still think they have the 'garden shed' look, be interesting when complete and weathered into their surroundings with some plants etc. to break up the outline.

Edited by Crossy

Another TV member is building one http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=156372

Whilst quick and sturdy, I still think they have the 'garden shed' look, be interesting when complete and weathered into their surroundings with some plants etc. to break up the outline.

I have actually been in contact with this company. They build Western and European style houses too. Not just garden shed style. If you search on google you will find many nice designs from American, Australia and Europe. They told me they will custom any style that suits me. They will make all custom designs plans for free even if you decide against building with them. They also have a show home in Bangkok for anyone who is interested in steel frame. I really just wanted to know if this comapny is trusting and if steel framed homes have any problems in Thailand.

I have actually been in contact with this company. They build Western and European style houses too. Not just garden shed style. If you search on google you will find many nice designs from American, Australia and Europe. They told me they will custom any style that suits me. They will make all custom designs plans for free even if you decide against building with them. They also have a show home in Bangkok for anyone who is interested in steel frame. I really just wanted to know if this comapny is trusting and if steel framed homes have any problems in Thailand.

Sadly their website shows only garden sheds, factories and barns :o

I'm actually interested in this construction method, but for a Central-Thai style pole house, if it can be made to look like wood or concrete then I'm interested, particularly if it's cheaper and quicker than concrete, it would certainly end up lighter and therefore need less foundation work.

My major concern would be rust at cut ends or welds and should one need to make a hole for any reason there would be the possibility of corrosion.

How good is their English on emails (not in Thailand right now)?

EDIT Can't find an email address on the site, anybody got one??

Edited by Crossy