Idiot Revisited

intumult

I posted a few months back about some idiot from the UK who was getting drunk and into fights and also had aggro with his Thai g/f and some male Thais.

Seems he did leave Pattaya, as he was strongly advised to do, but went back and carried on as before.

So, I got this sent in an e-mail the other day.

An extract.....

'The lad that was over in Thailand got arrested & put in jail for 2 weeks & then to a deportation unit who contacted the home office to arrange for money to be sent £550--b4 they would release him. He's back over here in the uk now. bloody idiot.'

So, one less alcohol crazed idiot bites the dust. Seems he was in Thailand on a 30 day visa. I am under the impression he overstayed his welcome in more ways than one and maybe that is why he was deported.

Reading between the lines, sounds like he got arrested for drunken violence and had no visa.

Unless they would deport him anyway, for arrestable offences?

I posted a few months back about some idiot from the UK who was getting drunk and into fights and also had aggro with his Thai g/f and some male Thais.

Seems he did leave Pattaya, as he was strongly advised to do, but went back and carried on as before.

An extract.....

'The lad that was over in Thailand got arrested & put in jail for 2 weeks & then to a deportation unit who contacted the home office to arrange for money to be sent £550--b4 they would release him. He's back over here in the uk now. bloody idiot.'

So, one less alcohol crazed idiot bites the dust. Seems he was in Thailand on a 30 day visa. I am under the impression he overstayed his welcome in more ways than one and maybe that is why he was deported.

Reading between the lines, sounds like he got arrested for drunken violence and had no visa.

How do you know that it was the same guy? Sounds like most of the Brits in Pattaya to me. :o

An extract.....

How do you know that it was the same guy? Sounds like most of the Brits in Pattaya to me. :o

americans would never do anything like that then?

i expect you lot are too busy visiting temples....

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/shownews.p...NEWS=0000000716

An extract.....

I would suggest he's a home-town boy, known to the OP.

Remeber - you can run .........

Nah, not known to me, but to people I know.

He did go to LOS to escape from his difficulties but he couldn't change his spots and now....

Well, at least Thailand has one less idiot. Now, when I am leaving .... LOL.

Dunno too much about the Americans except to hear one got so pissed in a certain club he had a piss on the stage, thinking it was the toilet!! LOL

Amazing the things you hear.

now, about those Aussies that were causing sooo much trouble on the Khaosan over a young lady. At least 2 walked away and stayed away after the BiB talked to them. The third? He came back. Booze, wonderful.

Me??? I am Angelic, honest, Guv. Hic!

might as well make it multi-national :o

An extract.....

Possibly his 30 days expired while he was incarcerated, I think they still do them for no visa on release.

Anyway if what has been said is true then I have no sympathy for this idiot, UK gov should take passports off these type of people.

BB

Nah, not known to me, but to people I know.

He did go to LOS to escape from his difficulties but he couldn't change his spots and now....

Well, at least Thailand has one less idiot. Now, when I am leaving .... LOL.

Dunno too much about the Americans except to hear one got so pissed in a certain club he had a piss on the stage, thinking it was the toilet!! LOL

Amazing the things you hear.

now, about those Aussies that were causing sooo much trouble on the Khaosan over a young lady. At least 2 walked away and stayed away after the BiB talked to them. The third? He came back. Booze, wonderful.

Me??? I am Angelic, honest, Guv. Hic!

might as well make it multi-national :D

:D:o

name='Basil B' date='2008-02-19 02:55:01' post='1826379']

Anyway if what has been said is true then I have no sympathy for this idiot, UK gov should take passports off these type of people.

Hope you have never, and will never be in a position of authority

We have read your views in other threads,

Now you want to take someone’s passport of them.

What a scary guy. you are.

name='Basil B' date='2008-02-19 02:55:01' post='1826379']

Hope you have never, and will never be in a position of authority

We have read your views in other threads,

Nothing scary about it at all.

The UK government already do this ( temporarily confiscate passports ) on a regular basis involving known football hooligans ( subject to banning orders ) in order to prevent violence at England away matches.

An extract.....

Moronic comment patsfangr.

Not such a bad idea. If people can't behave themselves then they should forgo the privelige of a passport, which is a document owned by the issuing government. Along with the right to a passport comes the responsibility to conduct oneself appropriately. There's recently been a number of protests in EU countries about shipping toxic wastes to India & Bangladesh. Well, if they can oppose that type of garbage shipment, surely it follows for the human garbage as well.

Ok, all well and good, But

When you take away from the people.

Its way to hard of the powers to be , to give it back.

If you’re happy with that ok.

But im not.

Give them zero to beat you or your children with.

Because they will, if they can.

I will except the odd <deleted> around town,

But

Big brother <deleted> off.

Transport him to Australia :D

What even more POMES'!!

They can stake him out on Bondi beach and watch him turn lobster red like all the other pome(granates). Then for the next week or so he will wonder around in the lightest shirt money can buy because normal t-shirts hurt too much. :o

Transport him to Australia :D

What even more POMES'!!

They can stake him out on Bondi beach and watch him turn lobster red like all the other pome(granates). Then for the next week or so he will wonder around in the lightest shirt money can buy because normal t-shirts hurt too much. :o

Another moronic post by an inadequate who thinks it's cool to slag off "pommies".

Ok, all well and good, But

When you take away from the people.

Its way to hard of the powers to be , to give it back.

If you're happy with that ok.

But im not.

Give them zero to beat you or your children with.

Because they will, if they can.

I will except the odd <deleted> around town,

But

Big brother <deleted> off.

Every time I said that to my big brother he thumped me even harder until I got as big as him :o

^^^^

I think it is in our blood.

You have to remember we Brits fought more real enemies than almost any other country and we even had the 100 years war with the crapauds. Maybe we are used to having to defend the small island we live on and not just had to fight against a few red Indians.

Anyway, we have the SAS, Paras and the Royal Marines. The elite. :o

Not forgetting the SBS too along with all the other regiments.

I do believe that, as we have had to do most of it alone and usually aginst superior odds it makes us what we are.

Agressive? Maybe so. Is that such a bad thing? At least we can stand our corner.

Dam_, am I expecting to get flamed for this :D

Is the reason the Americans don't get into fights is because they are a bunch of woossies?

bullish americans should look into the very thin volume of their recent history and note that if it wasn't for the French they would still be singing 'God save the Queen ...........

^^^^

You have to remember we Brits fought more real enemies than almost any other country and we even had the 100 years war with the crapauds. Maybe we are used to having to defend the small island we live on and not just had to fight against a few red Indians.

I do believe that, as we have had to do most of it alone and usually aginst superior odds it makes us what we are.

Agressive? Maybe so. Is that such a bad thing? At least we can stand our corner.

no need to get the asbestos suit out for me.

do you not find it curious that a world superpower with over 300 million citizens and decillions of taxpayers money in play to spend on defensive budgets, has to come to the frequently critised Brits for support ?

^^^^

you must lend me your history book...what is it the "Ladybird book of Jingoism"?