Address For 90 Day Form

Notification by registered mail

Copy of all passport pages (up to the latest arrival stamp in the Kingdom or latest visa stamp)

Copy of arrival/departure card TM. 6 (front and back)

Previous notifications of staying over 90 days (if any)

Completely filled in and signed notification form TM. 47

Envelope with 5 Baht stamp affixed and return address of foreigner for the officer in charge to send back the lower part of form TM. 47 after having received the notification. This part must be kept for reference and for future notifications of staying over 90 days.

The above mentioned documents must be sent by registered mail and the receipt of the registration kept by the foreigner.

Send the mail before the renewal date 7 days to

90 DAYS REGISTRATION, ROOM 206

IMMIGRATION BUREAU,

507 SOI SUANPLU,SOUTH SATHORN RD.,

THUNGMAHAMEK SATHORN

BANGKOK. 10120

It has been reported that Nong Khai is no longer taking reports by mail. Not a big deal I suppose if it can indeed be sent to Bangkok.

So, every page of the passport means just that? That could be 30-40 pages or more in some cases.

Also, I used to send my reports to Nong Khai by EMS. I would be given a receit from the post office showing I paid 32 baht to send a letter to Nong Khai and that was all. I have heard some guys who mail in, get a receit back from immigration confirming they received the report. What exactly is the correct way to send by registered mail?