Russian Women

jay1970

I HAD A similar thing happen to me last year when i was leaving the airport.

As i got thru the scanner thing,a couple of young Indian,bangladeshi i presume young guys just so ever without hesitation walked up to me and pushed in front of me,im 6ft and 150kg but that didnt bother them.

I told them to get out of the way until a lady customs officer come up to me and told me to stop shouting so i left the 3 idiots in front of me.

Funnily enough they were getting on the same plane as me back to Australia.

When the plane arrived in Sydney the next morning i followed the 3 amigos to customs and showed my Australian Govt ID Badge to the customs officer reporting the 3 males as suspicious,they were all taken to a room i presume to be searched,i waved and smiled at them as they were led away to receive the gloved finger.

Abuse of your position as a government offical you should be sacked

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As i got thru the scanner thing,a couple of young Indian,bangladeshi i presume young guys just so ever without hesitation walked up to me and pushed in front of me,im 6ft and 150kg but that didnt bother them.

I told them to get out of the way until a lady customs officer come up to me and told me to stop shouting so i left the 3 idiots in front of me.

When the plane arrived in Sydney the next morning i followed the 3 amigos to customs and showed my Australian Govt ID Badge to the customs officer reporting the 3 males as suspicious,they were all taken to a room i presume to be searched,i waved and smiled at them as they were led away to receive the gloved finger.

You're a big brave man who uses his powers wisely. Not everyone in your position would have fumed over such a major incident for the many hours it took you to get to Sydney before deciding how to get your revenge.

Oh shut it...the boyos will have learned their lesson. wah, wah wah. A great use of power I say.

bit harsh for just cutting a line dont you think? i dont like queue jumpers either, but i dont think i would use my 'status' to report three supposedly innocent young blokes who were only 'guilty' of jumping queue.

I certainly would. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Goodonyer mate.

Why do we tolerate the inefficencies of airports. I'm sure a large % of stress attributed to travel is the ridiculous processes we have to go through to get on and off planes.

In the last 30+ years little has changed. If we could go back 30 years just about everything would be the same.

Same checkin procedure, same boarding procedure, same crappy seating, same crappy food (In fairness some have raised the bar here), same off load where everyone rushes, and same luggage delivery. Actually it was probably better and more efficent way back then.

With all the advancements we've experienced there must be a better way.

I suppose big brother keeps telling us how much things have imporved. Which most tend to agree. But when we look beneath the skin little has changed.

When will planes have decent sized windows and when will they stop treating 90% of the passengers like cattle? I like budget carriers but I have no objection paying more for better leg room and service.

There appears to be an unwritten code that immigration officers must be p***ks (Thailand isn't too bad). In fact, why do we still have passports? Surely a credit card type system is more efficent. They could have a hand held scanner and process everyone before landing. Last week I went on a 1 hour flight only to wait another hour for my luggage. Queues, I hate them and queue jumpers should not be tolerated.

Abuse of your position as a government offical you should be sacked

Good lord, 6ft, 150KG...do you have any idea what your BMI(body mass index) is !!!! :o

Same checkin procedure, same boarding procedure, same crappy seating, same crappy food (In fairness some have raised the bar here), same off load where everyone rushes, and same luggage delivery. Actually it was probably better and more efficent way back then.

E-tickets are changeing that. I do wish they'd have a rear exit or open a starboard door on the big jets though.

When will planes have decent sized windows and when will they stop treating 90% of the passengers like cattle?

The new generation - B787 and A350 will have larger windows and will be positioned to be easier to look through. Also, a few are bringing in premium economy or economy with a shallower seat for more legroom. The real advances in personal space have been in premium classes. IFE is a big advance.

Personally, I would make it an international standard that 38" was the minimum seat pitch on Long haul.

There appears to be an unwritten code that immigration officers must be p***ks (Thailand isn't too bad). In fact, why do we still have passports? Surely a credit card type system is more efficent. They could have a hand held scanner and process everyone before landing. Last week I went on a 1 hour flight only to wait another hour for my luggage.

Don't see that happening, but passports are getting higher tech.

bit harsh for just cutting a line dont you think? i dont like queue jumpers either, but i dont think i would use my 'status' to report three supposedly innocent young blokes who were only 'guilty' of jumping queue.

I certainly would. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Goodonyer mate.

I doubt the veracity of the original post, but I reckon I would do it too.

I used to live in Boston and there are lots of Russians there. They are the rudest people. Chinese are a close second. I think it has to do with living and growing up in a Communist society. Scratch and claw for everything. Just my two cents.

• 2 weeks later...

Might teach them a well overdue lesson though. I would do exactly the same thing.

Absolutely Brilliant, :o

Actiondell's post is, I suspect, apocryphal.

Most enforcement officers in the civilized world are bound by due process and would not subject a passenger to an intimate search without reasonable cause. Certainly, the application of a rubber gloved digit by such an officer belongs to the world of fantasy since cavity searches can only be conducted by a medically qualified person and under heavily prescribed circumstances. A bald statement alone that someone acting suspiciously would not trigger such a sequence of events unless it was supported by sufficient evidence.

I have no idea what ID the poster allegedly flourished but its effect was probably as fictitious as the entire anecdote.

• 3 months later...
Queuing in an orderly manner is a peculiarly British trait which is best forgotten here else the blood pressure suffers. Also, Pattaya is a significant tourist destination for Russians since there are direct flights between Moscow and U-tha pao (sp) ((Pattaya)) and I have it on good authority that not all the passengers are sex industry related.

yes, the brits have a few peculiar traits- like having a people who can give straight yes/no answers,a half accountable demoracy, and people at the top who actually care that their nation is,nt seen as one big corrupt whore house,

• 1 year later...

You're a big brave man who uses his powers wisely. Not everyone in your position would have fumed over such a major incident for the many hours it took you to get to Sydney before deciding how to get your revenge.

Oh shut it...the boyos will have learned their lesson. wah, wah wah. A great use of power I say.

agreed.

wish i had an official finger at my disposal every time someone pushes in line. Such behaviour would soon come to an end if it became standard practice.

agreed.

wish i had an official finger at my disposal every time someone pushes in line. Such behaviour would soon come to an end if it became standard practice.

Be terrible if you were wrongly accused, but the use of cctv should clear it up.

Love it!

Perfectly in order - wish I could do that myself.

I'm English and love to queue. However when abroad and the rules of cricket may not apply, if someone pushes in front of me, I just simply walk around and push back in and smile with a quick toodle pip!

I'm English and just love to queue too. As soon as I see one, I'm as happy as a cucumber in a sandwich, and ignore all waiting service personnel with nothing to do. But you just try your tactic in China!

Edited by Tyke