Thai Baht Against The Gbp

Is this whole thread - and the many like it - not documenting how the THB ignores fundamental 'logic'? Why would S&Ps downgrade make any difference?

because the wishful thinkers would like that.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

100% the Thai baht is being managed for whatever reason I'm not sure but it definitely is, but also i think the pound is as well, the government don't want it to go up a weak pound is good for exports and brown said not so long ago that exports will play a big part in getting us out of this mess, and from what i read there doing OK a the moment, the french have already complained that its giving us an unfair advantage, so i cant see no change for a good few months yet i expect it will stay around the 50 mark, it might go down a bit it might go up a bit but always around the 50.

54.30???

CM. You mentioned your theory in an earlier posting but left no link to where it can be read on this forum.

You also have not provided those figures for exchange rates in argument that 35 bt is a norm and not an extreme.

Other than that I don't know how to reply to your assertions save to say they are incredibly simplistic and broadly speaking without foundation. I mean what's the point of going in to a lengthy critique when what you are presented with is just off the scale?