Thaksin's Promise

soundman

Thaksin's promise

(BangkokPost.com)

An apology and then a stark promise came from Thaksin Shinawatra at his long press conference at the end of a long and emotional day: "I will definitely not get involved in politics."

Link Here.

Simple question.

Do you believe anything he says?

Soundman.

No! I hear it's in a hotel in BKK. It should be the Bangkok Hilton. :o

His belly is like Pinocchio's nose when he tells lies...

Image-4.jpg

Samak Sundaravej

off topic, but I wonder if that is his wife next to him (ive always wondered what sort of poor lady could endure such a beastly, obnoxious man).

No, that isn't... This is his very fetching wife on the left and his daughter on the right listening as he appears to be describing the size of his kahunas.

r.jpg

Edited by sriracha john

His belly is like Pinocchio's nose when he tells lies...

Image-4.jpg

Samak Sundaravej

off topic, but I wonder if that is his wife next to him (ive always wondered what sort of poor lady could endure such a beastly, obnoxious man).

No, that isn't... This is very fetching wife on the left and his daughter on the right.

r.jpg

Scarey! What's the reading on my "Helmet-hairometer"? 9? 9.5?

I for one believe him.

I also believe Pattaya and Phuket are undiscovered hideaways as yet to be sullied by mass tourism.

Furthermore, I belive the immigration laws are fairly and consistantly applied accross the board and Thailand has finally rid itself of the scourge of corruption, so perhaps I am not the best person to ask. :o

I for one believe him.

I also believe Pattaya and Phuket are undiscovered hideaways as yet to be sullied by mass tourism.

Furthermore, I belive the immigration laws are fairly and consistantly applied accross the board and Thailand has finally rid itself of the scourge of corruption, so perhaps I am not the best person to ask. :o

Most Facetious Post of the Month post-9005-1204269453.gif

Edited by sriracha john

Thaksin's promise

(BangkokPost.com)

An apology and then a stark promise came from Thaksin Shinawatra at his long press conference at the end of a long and emotional day: "I will definitely not get involved in politics."

Link Here.

Simple question.

Do you believe anything he says?

Soundman.

Politicians are the same all over. They promise to build a bridge even where there is no river. icon_blank.gifNikita Khrushchev (1894 - 1971)

No, that isn't... This is his very fetching wife on the left and his daughter on the right listening as he appears to be describing the size of his kahunas.

r.jpg

:cheesy:

(poor ladies, the daughter looks understandably and probably constantly sad. how the wife can endure the sexual demands from that disgusting brute is beyond me).

edit: I'll duplicate this post on the samak thread & thx for the pic

Edited by traveller5000