Legal Age Of Consent

robint

Generally I would say this is good practice, but from what I understand lot of the birds use older mates IDs or fake ones. (food for thought for some of you lads)

Absolutely - my g/f's younger sister uses a copy of my g/f's ID sometimes as they do look very similar. They tried to get me to copy it using my PC, but I said I didn't want anything to do with it. Too risky! jail.gif

"what age can falang boomboom ladybar and okay, no problem, police no take?"

I hate when people talk like this to thais people.

I can speak thai very good but I understand if many people can not, but no need to lower yourselve to bar girl jiberish yourselve.

It really is embarasing to listen to this behaviour from grown men night after night.

As I understod it it is 16 for thais and 18 for farang.

Other countries have even younger limits.

Problem is when a 16yo looks 20yo.

I can speak thai very good but I understand if many people can not, but no need to lower yourselve to bar girl jiberish yourselve.

It really is embarasing to listen to this behaviour from grown men night after night.

"what age can falang boomboom ladybar and okay, no problem, police no take"

"I hate when people talk like this to thais people"

ok then, go down soi 6, or snooky in cam, and say to a bargirl

Excuse me madam would you happen to be privileged with the knowledge of the current laws regarding the Legal Age Of Consent in Thailand?

Your answear will probobley be

1 arinka/ har? :D

2 5oo bhat :D

3 where you from!!! :o

This thread certainly gives balance to the other threads where foreigners are bemoaning the questionble morality of the new government. If we were all as good & pure as we expected Thais to be, this wouldn't be an issue would it?

This thread does have a certain "ick" factor.

When I speak with Thais (in English or rudimentary Thai) usually my primary concern is being understood clearly - so you're just going to have to go on hating.

And while you're at it why don't you tell me how you'd have phrased the question in English?

Tip: 'against the law' 'legal' 'illegal' 'arrest' 'sexual intercourse' 'sexual relations' 'sexual act' 'prostitute' etc will not get the job done.

no problem there, ive never seen a young thai look older than they are, i would say in 99%of cases they always look like 15yrs when there maybe 25yrs. for me, when i was on the razel, if it wasn,t a woman , no deal, age irrelevant to her being a WOMAN, not girl/child. if your concerned with there age your a DOM.

Just stick with people your own age is my advice and you won't go far wrong.

You must be joking. :o

On the advise of lukey1979,I am on the lookout for a 69 year-old virgin whose daddy owns a bank ,a brewery and an pharmacy chain. :D

Seems to me like a seriously fecked up thread this one. I get the feeling theres some other sleazy underlying factor why somebody would present a question like this to the board. Just stick with people your own age is my advice and you won't go far wrong.

Ok, now imagine you have a 16 year old son. Are we now allowed to continue the discussion? Thank you so much.

Just adds to the common stigma that all of us that live in LOS are all perverts.

Non perverts aren't allowed to discuss these things? Oh I see.

On the advise of lukey1979,I am on the lookout for a 69 year-old virgin whose daddy owns a bank ,a brewery and an pharmacy chain. :D

if possible the mother (parthenogenesis) of unattached stunning twin girls with big knockers, possessing Ph.D.s from a renowned university and a portfolio each in excess of 7.5 million EURos in a tax haven.

"I know an approx. 40 year old massage woman who keeps offering me her 15 year old daughter which I refuse....."

Good for you Mate :o ....A man of principle ! :D

A girl that age is too young to understand what kind of life she might be getting into. :D

Edited by Ulysses G.

"I know an approx. 40 year old massage woman who keeps offering me her 15 year old daughter which I refuse....."

A girl that age is too young to understand what kind of life she might be getting into. :D

Couldn't agree more. I'd really like to discuss this situation with the mother. Could you PM me the name of the massage parlour please.

Thanks.

Couldn't agree more. I'd really like to discuss this situation with the mother. Could you PM me the name of the massage parlour please.

Thanks.

you just want to get a look at her daughter you sicko. we know your intentions. let a couple of years pass first.

She is truly gorgeous and sits in front of the shop wearing revealing clothing and a big smile hussling customers for mom. I would swear that she is in her early 20s if it weren't for her beautiful baby face with perfectly applied makeup. :o

Something commonly left out of this discussion is the age of MAJORITY, which is 20. Until this age, everything a Thai does is theoretically dependent on parental consent. Therefore, there is no actual completely no-legal-strings-attached sex in Thailand until a person reaches the age of 20.

"S"

Not true.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_majority

And I always thought"when they hit 40 you trade em for two Twentys!

Thanks.

you just want to get a look at her daughter you sicko. we know your intentions. let a couple of years pass first.

2 years? OK. But in case UG isn't around then, I really think he should PM me the location now. Don't you think, UG? Hello?

:D

• 11 months later...
I know an approx. 40 year old massage woman who keeps offering me her 15 year old daughter which I refuse. Does this mean that with "parental consent" it would be legal? Somehow I don't think so. :o

I know of a farang ( in Udorn) who was offered the same for marriage. He did it but not sure on if he waited til she was 18...don't think he did . He is 68 now and has been with her 3 years. Her friend says he keeps her at the house all the time and never lets her go out by herself. Nice guy huh?

Chorizo

They both replied "19".

That's when, having been in Thailand for a long time and understanding the Thai concept of age is different than farangs, you ask them in your best pigeon English:

That start 19 or finish 19 already?

The Thai concept of age is a hard one for me to figure out.