Eye Doctor In Pattaya?

raro

hi,

the wife has some problem with her eye, would like to check that with a Doctor.....any recommendations?

thanks,

raro

i expect this advise will be repeated by many and scorned by some but i always use Bangkok Pattaya Hospital.

i had Lasik surgery there about 7 years ago and the service was fantastic.

now due to my fairly recent diabetes diagnosis, i go for a a glaucoma and general eye check every 6 months

in my view they could not be more professional in this particular field.

hi,

the wife has some problem with her eye, would like to check that with a Doctor.....any recommendations?

thanks,

raro

i expect this advise will be repeated by many and scorned by some but i always use Bangkok Pattaya Hospital.

now due to my fairly recent diabetes diagnosis, i go for a a glaucoma and general eye check every 6 months

Could you please name your specific doctor that you use there? I had a dodgy experience with the one eye doc that they have at Pattaya International and want to avoid going to Bangkok.

Edited by Jingthing

hi,

thanks,

raro

Could you please name your specific doctor that you use there? I had a dodgy experience with the one eye doc that they have at Pattaya International and want to avoid going to Bangkok.

the doctor who did the Lasik surgery has left now and works in Bangkok.

on the two 6 monthly occcasions i had the sugar test it was with two seperate doctors, one woman, one man, both were very good.

i am sorry i cannot be more specific for you.

thanks for all your input, we went to that eye clinic on Pattaya Klang. It is located in the middle between Foodland and Carrefour on the other side of the road. Small shop.

The doctor spoke good English and solved the problem, a small cycst on the eye ball, in no time.

I am glad you got your prob sorted out.In the future. I can highly recommend Rutnin Eye Hospital in Bangkok. If you go to rutnin.com you can get a feel for the scope of work they do there. I wouldnt trust any other place with my eyes.