Does He Deserve A Jail Sentence?

Neeranam

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't it statutory rape? :D

According to article 279 of the Thai criminal code, the legal age for consensual sex is 15.

So, what was the criminal offence? :o

--------------------

Does that apply to any hole... :D

According to article 279 of the Thai criminal code, the legal age for consensual sex is 15.

So, what was the criminal offence? :o

--------------------

Hey Pepe, as far as I am aware, girls can only get pregnant using one hole. Unless of course you know different!! :D

So, what was the criminal offence? :D

--------------------

Hey Pepe, as far as I am aware, girls can only get pregnant using one hole. Unless of course you know different!! :D

-------------------

I knew I was doing something wrong. Good thing though... :D:o:D

LOL ... waffle much?

To be honest, I didn't really expect any more of a response than that. happy096.gif

to be honest I didn't expect anything but a waffle .. for which we were all rewarded!

Game, set and match to the ATM then :o

Go back to what you were smoking ... the guy was using totally western reasoning and then trying to defend it with quotes from western dictionaries and hi western experience. It was lame. and an attempt to get out from under the basic truth, that he doesn't understand either concept and just comes at them from a cultural bias.

Go back to what you were smoking ... the guy was using totally western reasoning and then trying to defend it with quotes from western dictionaries and hi western experience. It was lame. and an attempt to get out from under the basic truth, that he doesn't understand either concept and just comes at them from a cultural bias.

Ok, You win!violent069.gif

You're the man. It's just how you think it is! I can't argue with that! Yours is definately much bigger than mine!... HUGE, even. sex018.gif

You can even fire the last shot; go on, empty the magazine. :o

You're the man. It's just how you think it is! I can't argue with that! Yours is definately much bigger than mine!... HUGE, even. sex018.gif

You can even fire the last shot; go on, empty the magazine. :D

----------------------

Never debate with jdinasia. He'll set you straight. No I mean He'll give it to you straight. No, he's a straight talker.

Anyway it appears he's baaaacckkk... :o

You can even fire the last shot; go on, empty the magazine. :D

----------------------

Never debate with jdinasia. He'll set you straight. No I mean He'll give it to you straight. No, he's a straight talker.

Anyway it appears he's baaaacckkk... :o

lol .. Pepe' still has issues with my sexuality :D long live the Izod guy!