Which Movie Characters Do You Relate To?

I have found that most of the movies I like, I like because I can empathise with the characters, these include...

WARREN SHMIDT (JACK NICHOLSON - ABOUT SHMIDT)

EDWARD (SCISSORHANDS - JOHNNY DEPP)

MICKY KNOX (WOODY HARRELLSON - NATURAL BORN KILLERS)

RP Mc MURPHY (JACK NICHOLSON - ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOOS NEST)

I can't think of any more right now and I know this is a bit of a daft topic but I can't think of anything better to get my mind off Ning.

Are you planning a Halloween party where we will all get dressed up as our favourite movie character?

I want to see someone dressed up as Jack Sparrow from the "Pirates Of The Caribbean", Johnny Depp"s role

as for me,

Vianne Rocher from "Chocolat"

Frances Mayes from "Under the Tuscan Sun"

I can relate to the Warren Schmidt character as well Scampy but the other one, well, I must say, I would be a bit worried about you for being like that guy. Do we need to talk?

Depp as Hunter Thompson in "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas". One ###### of a character in real life. Hunter's books are easy to find in around Los if you've never read any of his stuff...most definitely my favourite writer. Though there's no way I could reproduce the party beast that is Hunter Thompson. I'm not quite sure how that guy is still alive.

I can relate to the Warren Schmidt character as well Scampy but the other one, well, I must say, I would be a bit worried about you for being like that guy. Do we need to talk?

Micky Knox understood that we - human beings - are still animals and that you can not stop crime and killing because it's in our genetic make up to be like that and that society is all man made bullshit.

BUT, as much as I can relate to where he's coming from and as true as it is - I personally am happy in the society we've created which protects us. (to an extent) :o

I've also worked in a bar like he did in Cheers. :D