Annoying Hugging Problem At The Airport

I'll be picking up a Thai girl at the airport in a few weeks (Songkran), I like her a bit but we are only friends at this stage. However, she is the hugging type (in this regard her behaviour is more like a farang than a Thai). My problem is I often get a boner when hugging attractive females and I don't want her detect it and think I am having perverted thoughts. Its not that I will be having perverted thoughts, its involuntary more than anything else.

I think she likes me a bit too, but the last thing I want is to give myself away too early in the game.

Should I just avoid hugging her, protecting myself with a solid wai, or just make it an upper body hug? Both seem a little cold to me, and not an impression I really want to give unless I have no other choice.

I guess I could just laugh it off and say sorry, I have no control over it, but when I tried like this before it came across as a bit lame and she teased me about it.

Serious answers please.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be picking up a Thai girl at the airport in a few weeks (Songkran), I like her a bit but we are only friends at this stage. However, she is the hugging type (in this regard her behaviour is more like a farang than a Thai). My problem is I often get a boner when hugging attractive females and I don't want her detect it and think I am having perverted thoughts. Its not that I will be having perverted thoughts, its involuntary more than anything else.

I think she likes me a bit too, but the last thing I want is to give myself away too early in the game.

Should I just avoid hugging her, protecting myself with a solid wai, or just make it an upper body hug? Both seem a little cold to me, and not an impression I really want to give unless I have no other choice.

I guess I could just laugh it off and say sorry, I have no control over it, but when I tried like this before it came across as a bit lame and she teased me about it.

Serious answers please.

Wear some tight fitting pants :o

I'm still not sure if this is for real though.

Edited by mrtoad

Serious answers please.

Wear some tight fitting pants.

How long is the cuddle? Christ man if your getting a lob on from a quick cuddle you may well blow your load if she squeezes your bum. :o . If shes coming on a plane to see you the chances are she likes you anyway. Tell her you have the the opposite of impotence( what is that?). couple of Barcadi breezers and way hay.

arrive at the airport completely exhausted by a full night of hard....work ;-)

Seriously, if the lady can feel your ....emotion, I believe that she should not be offended if you two are "special" friends....And later, you might even not have to be embarrased , trying to let her understand that you feel a lot of good about her....she will know already

Serious answers please.

Wear some tight fitting pants.

How long is the cuddle? Christ man if your getting a lob on from a quick cuddle you may well blow your load if she squeezes your bum. :o . If shes coming on a plane to see you the chances are she likes you anyway. Tell her you have the the opposite of impotence( what is that?). couple of Barcadi breezers and way hay.

Priapism ?

Edited by Who, me ?

Just tell her you have a gun in your pocket.

Anyhow, if it's happened before what's the problem? Go with the flow I say and why would she think you are having perverted thoughts? Perfectly normal reaction that in later life you may find yourself relying on chemical stimulants for.

Wonderful stuff. I expect any women reading this will never look at an aeroplane toilet quite the same again.

They might think you have the runs or are smoking ;-))

PS: I had better not mention how my ex used to give me her panties at the airport ;-)

There are a number of world-class surgical fix-up centers around Bangkok that cater to "men" needing a solution for this very problem.

Maybe they could do it on the plane - now that would BE inflight entertainment

Board the plane a man and exit in Thailand a woman - they could even have a cabaret al la Mambo on board

Some people are saying to relieve yourself before, but there is always the slim chance I might be expected to perform later in the night.

I need everything to be working if the opportunity arises.

I'm slightly curious though, how this thread is in the Airport forum. Shouldn't it be in Health and Medicine? Considering that it appears to be a medical/psychological problem.

To the OP, I know this may sound a bit hardon you, but for how long have you had this problem?

To the OP, I know this may sound a bit hardon you, but for how long have you had this problem?

Since I did slow dancing in my teens (that was even worse). But I fail to see how knowing this will help me at the airport.

You need to come up with some type of conrtol mechanism, maybe some visulaisation/distraction technique. Something like thinking about a dead ugly women with flies swarming around her thighs, that should be enough to stop said appendage from getting hard .