Thai Girls = Bar Girls....

shopgurl

I'm sick of:

• Threads about bargirls
  • Polls
  • Polls about bargirls
  • None. I love it all. Stick me in a seperate forum dedicated to all this <deleted> and let me wallow in it.

Don't want to launch this poll myself because I really can't be fcked.

i suggest that if you & similar like-minded members are truly 'sick' of bg threads then don't post in them... it's a simple as that!

no we just wish you would stop starting all the Bg threads :o

I'm sick of:

• Threads about bargirls
  • Polls
  • Polls about bargirls
  • None. I love it all. Stick me in a seperate forum dedicated to all this <deleted> and let me wallow in it.

Don't want to launch this poll myself because I really can't be fcked.

i suggest that if you & similar like-minded members are truly 'sick' of bg threads then don't post in them... it's a simple as that!

no we just wish you would stop starting all the Bg threads :o

speaks volumes that when i do post something other than a bg thread, it draws no interest whatsoever... 15 views but not one single reply...

go figure...

what is the difference between being attracted to a BARGIRL and a THAI GIRL, aren't they really the same person? 

They are mostly the same person. Only difference I can tell is their daily employment. BG obviously works in a bar and scaming the farang is her goal. A TG works outside the bar scene and scaming the farang is her goal also. The TG may have a longer time horizon.

I would gave posted sooner but had to send my Thai girl (not BG) some money.

Admins- it pains me to say this, but maybe its time for a BG forum.  :o  :D :D

Good idea - a forum for BG posts. Then we can ignore them, if we want :D

Replying to Thai Girls = Bar Girls....

Nice little chat you are having. Clearly this post is about BG's.

Naturally, you could ignore this thread if you really wanted to.

Just a reminder to all of you guys:

The Queen and her daughters are "Thai girls".

So next time you guys make your racist, oversimplified generalizations, remember that some of the women you are stereotyping most definitely DO NOT fit in your neat little pigeon-holes.

Also, remember that when you make an insulting statement about Thai women (and I think most women would find the question "Thai girls = bar girls"? to be insulting, even if you meant it in jest), you insult ALL Thai women, including the Queen and her family.

Last I checked, that was generally frowned upon in Thailand.

Please show some respect to the women of this country, and if you can't do that, at least show respect to the royal family as you are guests in their home.

Posing the question "what is the difference between a Thai girl and a bar girl?" may not seem all that insulting to you, but I'm pretty sure most Thai women would find it HIGHLY offensive, especially since by implication, you are including the royal family in your generalizations about Thai people (since they also happen to be Thai).

Please show some respect to the women of this country, and if you can't do that, at least show respect to the royal family as you are guests in their home. 

We don't talk about the Royal Family. You shouldn't either.

That is one of the basic rules every visitor should follow.

The balance of your post is Koo Koo

That is one of the basic rules every visitor should follow.

The balance of your post is Koo Koo

Pudgi is basically a troll, albeit slightly clever and high class (or thinks so) about it!

Personally;

I think its highly offensive (Pudgimelon) to bring that point of view into a thread like this.

It is nothing more than a cheap shot, maybe you (Pudgimelon) should spend less time self flagellating and more time understanding some perspective and history of your host country.

I know I man who lives in my home town, he models him self on Rod Stewart, he really looks like him, This guy is a real Fugly Son of a B. Its amazing that the real Rod Stewart (that looks the same as the Fugly man from my home town) always has a drop deap model on his arm, it must be the money,

With the same thought in mind, it is not possible for a Thai woman to look at a western man and think of anything but money, i have friends with Thai women as girl friends, these are the same men that are that ugly not even there mother could love them, however in thailand these friends are shacked up with women half there age. Not one of my friends will admit that they found this girl in a bar, always always the girl is not a working girl. And he is the first western man she has had, (first that hour)

Thai women look at western men in the same light as super models look at Rod Stewart.

I goto Jontiem with my British wife, one man in Walking street Pattaya said to me, its a bit like taking coal back to newcastle. No I said "My wife is not a 10 a penny piece of coal, but a 10K Diamond, and where I can have what you have, you could never have what I have"

but each off you who don't like this discussion like you explain are going on to talk about

so it seams you like at least the talk about or don't you

A BG forum? Seriously guys?

Why do you think most people go to Thailand? The weather?

Thinking about cold and wet England.. <deleted>' cold Canada and Scandinavia... why not? :o

Why do you think most people go to Thailand? The weather?

maybe culture maybe emanzipation maybe lifestyle maybe

You can take the BG out of Thai, but you can´t take the Thai out of the BG.

You can take the TG out of Thai, but you can´t take the Thai out of the TG.

... where does it all lead...

up to you...

With all the threads about bargirls I would really like to know in all fairness, what is the difference between being attracted to a BARGIRL and a THAI GIRL, aren't they really the same person?

Or is it just pure convenience that pulls you in?

no difference really .

in fact non BGs are hornier and hungry for sex because they have a hotter libido.

i recently had 2 girls from my local village come spend the night with me at the hotel in BKK. they instigated the 3 some with me.

they are not BGs and were quite happy to jump into bed with me despite the fact that i hardly knew them.

they are both divorced after their hubbies turned out to be drunken wifebeaters.!!

so whats new in thailand ?

Bgs normally have a flat libido from having too much rumpo !!