Leptospirosis

girlx

thanks to sheryl for answering my PM, you are a great resource to have on this board. i appreciate you.

She is....and Sheryl certainly deserves your gratitude and appreciation. She's a GREAT Lady.

But...............she's not the only one who was trying to help and advice you and that's why I think your -unnecessary- message (it could have been sent by private PM) hurts other posters who have been trying and spending a lot of time helping also !!! :o

Forget about me, I'm not applying for a 'thank you'; thank you very much.

Think twice before you write...you're a journalist after all and you of all people should know !

PS: the reason I am so itchy is, that whatever previous posters said was neglected by you and you only went to hospital on Samui (the wrong one and the wrong doctor) after 4 days since your desperate first OP. In the meantime, I know what it is to be in severe pain as I was hospitalized 2 times in the past 7 weeks. If I would NOT have been treated in hospital...well, I leave it to your imagination...

You are a grown up woman and if you are THAT SICK you won't leave a hospital but demand a better treatment than you described; You think I will let myself send away if I am so sick and in pain ? No Way !

My advice to you ? (it's free...)

Leave that island if you are alone; find yourself a partner who loves you, care for you and grow happy. You will NEVER be (again) happy on Koh Phangan. You're just asking for attention here on TV.

Sorry to be harsh, but sometimes, people need it, especially if you're are alone.

Good luck anyway and, don't be angry with me, you know I'm right and it's well meant....

LaoPo

Edited by LaoPo

well you don't know as much as you think about my life (for instance, i am not a journalist?!, and also in addition to sheryl i had a local friend who is a nurse come visit me yesterday as well) but thank you for your well intentioned advice anyway.

Edited by girlx

well you don't know as much as you think about my life (for instance, i am not a journalist?!, and also in addition to sheryl i had a local friend who is a nurse come visit me yesterday as well) but thank you for your well intentioned advice anyway.

I stand corrected about your profession.

LaoPo