Dentist's In Thailand

IamMaiC

There are very good dentists almost everywhere these days. I go to Bangkok Nursing home Hospital which has a good clinic and is not too expensive........especially compared to the US. It is in Soi Convent off Silom Road almost opposite the Patpong Market area. At the SathornRoad end......5 min walk from Sala Daeng BTS.

There is a dental hospital in BKK too.....I dont have any detials onit. There are also other places advertising putting in posts, crowns and so on.........almost anything u want....especially cosmetic work !

There are very good dentists almost everywhere these days. I go to Bangkok Nursing home Hospital which has a good clinic and is not too expensive........especially compared to the US. It is in Soi Convent off Silom Road almost opposite the Patpong Market area. At the SathornRoad end......5 min walk from Sala Daeng BTS.

There is a dental hospital in BKK too.....I dont have any detials onit. There are also other places advertising putting in posts, crowns and so on.........almost anything u want....especially cosmetic work !

I am 35 i have my teeth on my top row one tooth is behind another do i require braces to fix this problem? would you do this at my age?? I have not taken good care of my teeth over the years for the fact that it is so expensive in the US

Thanks for the answers i'll check out that website but the thing is should i get the work done in Bangkok?? When i go to thailand next i will be in udorn thani most of my time. I got a cleaning when i was there last time and the dentist did a very good job. My top row of teeth don't look too bad but i do need to have the loose tooth looked at when i'm in LOS. I cannot bite into food very well been eating soups and yogurt recently.

If you want to check out Chiang Mai, there's a dental thread on the Chiang Mai part of the forum. I'll bet every very large city in Thailand has some dental hospitals or a big dental clinic with well-trained dentists. I got my extensive work done in CMai for 4% of what it would cost in the USA.

Dont remember name, but I went to dentist in Sukhumvit area, for a plate repair and it was only about 8/900 Baht

Oh..cheers mate, I think I might just go there instead... Sukhumvit, somewhere, must be easy to find! Thanks again for such a valuable info, mate, cheers cheers cheers, seriously mate :o:D where are you from anyway, some country not too far from the sunrise?

the dental hospital on sukhumvit 49 is an excellent clinic.

it is harder to achieve good results with orthodontic treatment in adults.

a loose tooth that is painful to chew on needs to be treated. it could be the precursor of similar problems in other parts of your mouth, in which case an early diagnosis will alert you to preventative treatment.

if it is just localised to one tooth then it may be treatable or you may wish to have the tooth extracted. replacement could be with a removable plate (the sort that sits on your bedside table at night), or with some bridgework if the teeth adjacent to the gap are healthy enough and the tissues supporting those teeth in the jaw are healthy enough to take the bridge.

implants are another option.