Foreigner Acquiring A Thai Id Card

Cheeseman

I just recently ran into a problem of needing a Thai passport or Thai ID. But I'm not quite sure of what are the things I might be running into if I was to make a Thai ID. Is it just a simple request for one or do I need certain documents and pay... if so.. how much. Thnkx.

I just recently ran into a problem of needing a Thai passport or Thai ID. But I'm not quite sure of what are the things I might be running into if I was to make a Thai ID. Is it just a simple request for one or do I need certain documents and pay... if so.. how much. Thnkx.

Are you Thai?

Why would a foreigner have a problem about this?:o

Unless you wanted to pretend to be Thai?

You're as confused as me on this one. I suppose you could count a driving licence as a type of ID card, but as for obtaining a passport and ID card, thats a totally different ball game.

No.. I'm not Thai. But for a certain reason I might be needing a Thai ID... the citizen card.. so how does this work

Dear Cheeseman I do not often take the time to reply to posts liike this but on the basis that though it's April the 1st you really believe that some business or personal adventure is going to be facilitated by an ID which shows you to be Thai; my advice is JOIN THE REAL WORLD. :o

I have two Thai driving licences, i.e., Motorcycle and Car, both have Passport number. Near had any problems when deposit checks or for other needs for ID. Stop at road check point many time, show licence and copy of passport and on my way. :o:D:D:D

Thai passport? No problem, Just pop along to your local Au Bat Or and they’ll fix you right up in a jiffy. No documents or payment required. In fact I believe they’ll probably pay you, they are just that keen to get new Thai citizens.

Its still April fool’s day right :-)

No.. I'm not Thai. But for a certain reason I might be needing a Thai ID... the citizen card.. so how does this work

Dear Cheeseman I do not often take the time to reply to posts liike this but on the basis that though it's April the 1st you really believe that some business or personal adventure is going to be facilitated by an ID which shows you to be Thai; my advice is JOIN THE REAL WORLD. :o

Or the legal one?