Porsche Carrera Gt

kiakaha

Saw a very cute young thai girl driving a Porsche Carrera GT near Siam Square yesterday, rich daddys girl ? I know these cars are about 450K USD in the states...god knows what they cost here in baht... 50M plus ?

their is also a young girl about 20 driving a brand new porsche 911 turbo, in my uni.

as for the carrera gt, was it silver?? with yellow big ass brakes, and silver mags??? their is one parked inside sukhumvit soi 20, followed by a lambo murcielgo, porsche turbo, porsche carrera 4s and also once i saw a bright bling as yellow 430ferrari scuderia. these cars are all aparently owned by the guy who owns the small office building. and all i can say is <deleted>************* please lend me the keys!!!!! i live in the next soi! so i dont think my planned robbery of those hot as exotics would be hard to find, not to menation it would be in the next soi....haha

their is also a young girl about 20 driving a brand new porsche 911 turbo, in my uni.

as for the carrera gt, was it silver?? with yellow big ass brakes, and silver mags??? their is one parked inside sukhumvit soi 20, followed by a lambo murcielgo, porsche turbo, porsche carrera 4s and also once i saw a bright bling as yellow 430ferrari scuderia. these cars are all aparently owned by the guy who owns the small office building. and all i can say is <deleted>************* please lend me the keys!!!!! i live in the next soi! so i dont think my planned robbery of those hot as exotics would be hard to find, not to menation it would be in the next soi....haha

yes it was silver.

well i guess that is that guys gf, daughter or something or rather, it is the only carrera gt i have ever seen in thailand, not to menation their was an SLR Mclarean 722 mercedes, in thonglo, beautiful black with rich maroon, red interior. i think it has been sold, or was atleast moved, from behind J-avenue in thonglo.

I often see a Porsche Cayman and the new Bentley when I go shopping on the Bang Yai Rd.

For the last 3 weeks there has been a Brand New red plates [4 exhaust pipes] Silver BMW 535 'M5' parked in Carrefour, have seen another one often in dark blue

That cute little girl have all my respect.

Not because she is driving the Carrera GT, but because she can drive a manual transmission supercar in BKK, shifting with her right hand no less.

Come to think of it, was she driving? Or was she sitting on the right side of the car?

Your average Porsche or M5 is pretty tame compared to this car.

Crazy to use this in the city.

Wow!!! Someone has a lot of balls and/or money to hang such an expensive piece of machinery out like that.

On Sundays the boys from the Ferrari club can often be found on the top level of the Bangna-Trat expressway: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sSmisr2hIk...feature=related

My neighbour has red plate (silver grey) Ferrari, black Audi R8 and some top notch Benz. He's just gone and bought a white Audi TT MTM (modded) for his wife. The guy is 32 years old.

Other cars of note: a black Lambo Mercialago in Ekamai being driven by.......a youngish farang!

A black Ferrari with number plate Thai1 being driven in Knightsbridge by.........a small dark-skinned, wide-cheeked Thai girl!

btw the guy who apparently owns the carrera gt is ment to be short, and a smallish fellow.

so i think he was driving, and you just happened to see the chick haha...i mean the only important thing is the car, the girl not the driver. haha

as for the mercliego the black one, in ekamai and thonglo it is driven by a half thai half farang kid. their is a yellow gollardo in ekamai to, driven by a young kid to. all of them are for sure younger then 30. cars this expensive and having them at such a young age.....i dont know what to say....LUCKY?SPOILET?HARDWORKING?

whilst these cars may well be real, there is also a market here in "fake" supercars..basically a cheap japanese chasis with a fibreglass body kit and interior replica..some of these fakes are really darn good..of course, as soon as you rev the engine it is a dead give away though.

Given the way many people drive here, the outrageous prices and the fact that some jealous person may deicide to "customize" your paint job makes owning one of these pricey cars a real hassle. Plus, how many shops would be qualified to perform work on a car like this? Not many I would imagine.

I wonder how many kit cars/buggies are built here. Materials are cheap and a competent welder could put one together easily.

Given the way many people drive here, the outrageous prices and the fact that some jealous person may deicide to "customize" your paint job makes owning one of these pricey cars a real hassle. Plus, how many shops would be qualified to perform work on a car like this? Not many I would imagine.

I wonder how many kit cars/buggies are built here. Materials are cheap and a competent welder could put one together easily.

I know that Westfield Sports Cars from the UK have a set up here and you can arrange for a test drive at the Bira Circuit near Pattaya if you fancy owning one for racing/track days or for the road. I believe that having one built for public road use means getting wacked with the same draconian import and licencing taxes :D

They have a web site which i will try and get the address for if anyone is interested but the going price for a track prepared car is about 1.3M Baht. I am led to believe that they have just recieved permission to enter these cars in some of the Thai racing series, so if your another Kimi, Lewis, etc, and have a spare million to part with, heres a chance to live the dream.........well almost :o

I remember watching a TV show on Discovery with an Indian guy who would take a standard car ie Ford, Toyota etc, and he would completeley re-model the bodywork, turning it into a wannabe supercar. The results were stunning.

Can anyone remember his name?

Re Buggies.. Down here on Phuket previously registered and accepted beach buggies are struggling to change owners.. No longer is simply the green book enough tye were wanting tax import history for the body (should have been shown at time of green book app) and certificate of roadworthyness from the association of automotive engineers (basically you wont get one).. So 'legal' cars a year or two ago are now unsellable.

I was thinking of doing a buggy as a fun project.. That idea has been binned.