Gogo Bars

jjrbus

I've been to the GoGo's in Bangkok and Pataya and except for occasional moments have found them, well, boring. I found myself sitting with 5 mostly nud_e young lady's mopeing about on stage and thought this is terrible, I'm bored.

I've found some great GoGo's in the USA although Canada and Mexico have the best. Is there anyplace in Asia, That have better GoGo's I love lap dancers also.

And I don't want to Barfine a girl and have her dance for me, even I need to go out once in a while :o

Jim

I've been to the GoGo's in Bangkok and Pataya and except for occasional moments have found them, well, boring.

What were/are your expectations walking in there in the first place (given that one of them is not to pick a girl for a date?

Sounds like you've been around enough to realize that a t*tty-bar is a t*tty-bar is a t*tty bar. (Although I personally never get tired of looking at the female form.)

If you're going there just to have a good time, and you aren't having a good time, then perhaps it's time to discover a new activity or revisit an old one.

I remember reading a story about the great one (Jackie Gleason not Wayne Gretsky) and how he liked to do a lot of drinking. Many around him thought he had a problem, which actually turned out to not be true. I remember hearing how someone asked him "Why do you drink?" He said "I drink to get bagged."

So back to you. Why do you go to nudie joints? Entertainment? Company? Something to watch while getting loaded? Because you can? Nothing else to do?

It's not that you have to justify what you do to me, or anything like that. But you opened the thread.

(Personally, if I choose to go to one, it's to have a drink with my mates, check out the bods, and chat with the girls a bit. The only thing I don't care for are the surgical enhancements. Then again, going to one is pretty far down on the priority list. I don't think I've been to one in about a year and a half.)