Who Would You Most Like To Meet?

This is a thought I've often pondered.

Somebody mentioned that I, with LC at my side, am responsible for 'bringing people together' and that a meet up trend had started.

I now know over a dozen members as a result of this and it's a great way to make friends and contacts.

Who would you be most interested to meet in real life?

I would be intrigued to meet Rod Kalashnikov, Kitty, Mbkudu Dr Pat Pong, Simon 43, Falong, Medicinebox and george.

Tornado I already know (some dissapointment he was) and Fatter Than Harry is down the road and will be popping out to meet LC, RDN and I tonight.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I met scampy today and it felt like I'd known him for ages, he's a bloody good fella - him showing me Ning's boobs in no way shaped my opinion - but he's aces with me, and anyone - Falong - BKK Madness - has any grief to give him, you give it to me first, bitches.

RDN, another top fella - our first proper Phuket TV get together was just super cool!

Yeah... great.....

I'm JEALOUS... :o .... I wanna go out tooo :D

Well glad your all having a great time there in Phuket :D

totster :D

Unequivocally, without a shawdow of a doubt, I would like to meet LC.

Also wouldnt mind meeting the members I feel always give good information and constantly try to lend a helping hand such as Lopburi 3. Dutch and Jayenram seem like good-hearted fellows as well and Mbkudu just for our common beliefs.

This is a thought I've often pondered. Who would you be most interested to meet in real life?

My list is similar to yours....Off the top of my head, I'd like to meet Mbkudu, Simon 43, Totster, Rod Kalashnikov,Kitty, Falong, LC, Shopgurl, Chacao(Sp?)...Tripxcore........And Mr. Scamp as well, of course... :D

Tornado I already know (some dissapointment he was)

I can only imagine.... :o

My list is similar to yours....Off the top of my head, I'd like to meet Mbkudu, Simon 43, Totster, Rod Kalashnikov,Kitty, Falong, LC, Shopgurl, Chacao(Sp?)...Tripxcore........And Mr. Scamp as well, of course... :D

That's so sweet :o I'm very flattered, you're the only one who wants to meet me! :D and would be nice to meet you too Khun Narachon along with other fellow TVs.

I met scampy today and it felt like I'd known him for ages, he's a bloody good fella - him showing me Ning's boobs in no way shaped my opinion - but he's aces with me, and anyone - Falong - BKK Madness - has any grief to give him, you give it to me first, bitches.

RDN, another top fella - our first proper Phuket TV get together was just super cool!

Yeah... great.....

I'm JEALOUS... :o .... I wanna go out tooo :D

How could I have forgotten Tots, I'm looking forward to meeting him too. :D

P.S. - Great new avatar.

Yeah... great.....

I'm JEALOUS... :o .... I wanna go out tooo :(

How could I have forgotten Tots, I'm looking forward to meeting him too. :D

P.S. - Great new avatar.

Cheers Scampy... :wub:

I'll have to travel a bit further to meet you now though... :D

BTW.... I want to meet everybody....!! .. the more the merrier... -_-

totster :)

wolfie/scampie- heard about that legless session last nite. Good to know Phuket is still raging after 2AM. :D 2 nites in a row- going to make poor LC an alcoholic. :o

Hmmm LC, Shopgurl, Dr., FTH, Tornado (see if his politics are as skewed in person), Wolfie, Kitty, Girlfromabar, Nat, Boo, SK1972, Scampy, Rod, bronco, Tots, Penz, DaveThailand

That's so sweet  :o I'm very flattered, you're the only one who wants to meet me!  :D and would be nice to meet you too Khun Narachon along with other fellow TVs.

Yes - And it seems now I'm not the only one here who wants to meet up with you! :D

Id like to meet Georgie Porgie :o

On a serious note: Penzman, pnusted, Jay, 12call, Bronco, Dr PP, mbk??, Boon Mee, "beautiful" Nat, shopgurl, wolf157?, britmaverick (see if he really is a two headed brit :D ), mandl and Tukyleith.

Boon and Dr - your right! :D

I'd love to meet Britmaveric, Tutsiwarrior and Nat.

And George and Dr.PP.

And quite a few others...

Disillusion may well follow after the meeting ( I'd be hoping that the members didn't gang up and beat up the admins and mods. :o )

I do not think so.

A constructive exchange of opinions, face to face, outside the restrictive environment of TV forum can only help improving the forum.

I think...

Just met Tornado for breakfast and a bike ride. :D

Apologies for forgetting to mention IMaiAmC, I didn't before because you're in the U.S. and I'm ###### if I'm going over there to see you.

Narachon I'd like to meet if he tells us where he is, Britmaverick - how did you know about the bender with Wolfie and FTH?

Any of the female members :D , and Begs but he's banned now. :o

I would like to believe that someday the Doc would attend a meeting and I know for a fact there's a couple of members he would like to meet.

In fact The Doc and George may well be pleasently surprised at the reception (and beer) they would get.

As for George - I have spoken to George on the phone but to meet him I would be worried that he would think that I would be assuming that the fact that we had supped a Chang together may be a licence to misbehave more on the forum and subsequently ban me for fear of being accused of favouritism yet again... Maybe... so it probably won't happen. :D

And George and Dr.PP.

Disillusion may well follow after the meeting ( I'd be hoping that the members didn't gang up and beat up the admins and mods. :o )

I do not think so.

A constructive exchange of opinions, face to face, outside the restrictive environment of TV forum can only help improving the forum.

I think...

:D You think ... I hope. My pain threshold isn't wide or tolerant. :D

And George and Dr.PP.

I do not think so.

I think...

:D You think ... I hope. My pain threshold isn't wide or tolerant. :D

The promise of beer may well get George :D

My pain threshold isn't wide or tolerant. :D

Shall I say I noticed that in another life...? :o

But seriously, an admin or mod has a difficult life, he has to please the "audience" while keeping contributing members "happy".

Tough call.

More interaction with the members would, I'm sure, help them "understand" the audience while keeping the members.

There is more in a few hundred heads than in a few ones.

Well, not sure of that reading some of the postings... :D :D