Who Would You Most Like To Meet?

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like a couple of enlarged digi pics of George on his knees.

Too dark in my corner for great pics..

Mr Stroll has got a flash flash George. Just get on with the job and leave Stroll to attend to the photographic records. Can't Huski have something harder than soda? And capitalists must ALWAYS pay :o

the whole world is hopless   :D

you've only just noticed?

Come with me, let me give you eternal life, a life without the sun :o

I hope that the beer isn't hop- less as well Wolfie. The beer won't taste too good without the hops.

What i drink is far more enjoyable than beer, no hops required.

Where did Sego go, i'm getting hungry

:D

the whole world is hopless   :D

you've only just noticed?

Come with me, let me give you eternal life, a life without the sun :o

I hope that the beer isn't hop- less as well Wolfie. The beer won't taste too good without the hops.

What i drink is far more enjoyable than beer, no hops required.

Where did Sego go, i'm getting hungry

S V M Spiritus veni methylatus ? Or to some Metholated spirits.

Yeah saw Siam was on vacation again.. any consolation I think the poll would have put you in good light wolfie! :o

But i dont wanna be in a good light, i wanna be all dark, evil, nasty and horrible.

If you dont let me, im gunna cry and tell my mommy! :D

So, the Scamp indeed is a sepo masquerading as a soap dodger

I certainly am not! I'm no yank - I'm a soapdodger and occasionally proud of it, that said, would like to meet you too because like Rod K and narachon, you seem to be one of the rare breed of tolerable, outrospective Yanks that I could listen to for more than a minute.

Hey, that's not to say all us Englishmen are perfect - most of us back home are knobs, ###### and tossers.

Thanks a bottle, Scampy, I'm touched! :D

As for me being one of the rare breed of Tolreable, Outrospective Yank(EEE)s that you could listen to for more than a Minute, chaulk it up to being a New Yorker - being at the crossroads of the world, we are constantly exposed to new ideas and cultures far more than the average American, so much that many other Americans (i.e. Bush folk ) don't consider New York City realy part of "their" America! :o

Hey, Rod is an American? Had no idea! I always thought he was a Englishman ( I.e. Limey, Pommie, Soapdodger )...He used lot's of "Bloody's" and "<deleted>" in his postings..... :D