Go-go Bars - Beer Bars

Johnx

Not if you go with him as an accompanying adult. But he may have problems getting a drink.

I do not know what all the rules are, but basically 'places of entertainment' are restricted to people over 20 (Dave Thailand - correct me if I am wrong) unless accompanied by an adult. Drinking is restricted to people over 20.

But if the police raid a place you are in, different rules may be applied. Don't ask me what, it will depend on the officer-in-charge.

Basically - don't stand out from the crowd. Don't get rat-arssed, don't try dancing on the stage, don't drop your drawers, or do any of the things that you would do in Ibiza. Then you can have a great holiday in Party City, with lots of great memories.

(By the way, if you are approached by any very tall, very good looking girls in Patty, check the elbow-bend before proceeding further, or you might have a whole new outlook on life :o )

The girls will give him a lot of attention as well,they love young falangs lads.

Yeah I wonder why!!!!! :D give them a change of all the old geezers running around

Precisely :o

so what's the age limit bartender100 like 17-18 to say 35(that the girls like :D ) which i am!!!! :D just kidding I never been to a bar been to thailand 4 times last two times one was getting married and the last visting my wife my wife don't like bars I should have done it when i was younger first two times to thailand i was 17 and 19

As the 17 year-old has access to alcohol in his home country, at home or with friends, he should concentrate on spending as little time and money in the bars and gogo bars as possible, and instead spending the time in his room with someone to whom he would not have access in his own country.