Chonabot R.i.p.

taxexile

as usual all is silent in MOD land ...  :o

Not that quiet. George and I conspired to release Chonabot. As I have said previously, neither he or I have ever exchanged a cross word. I enjoy chatting with him, and hope that he returns.

Hi doc, thanks for the reply :D

Isn't there a way you can track changes made in the admin system in a log somewhere ? MAybe it would be easier for you guys not only to check upon your readers but your mods as well :D.

Something that prints a report on who's account has changed status, has been banned and for how long , what reason ect...

Just an idea. :D

Dark... I agree. Whether it can or cannot be done is the question. Would you mind PM'ing George with your idea. He's the IT guru and will know what can or cannot be done. Thanks

Hi doc,

normally it should be possible as a forum is just a database, maybe extra fields can be specified.

For reporting crystal reports come to mind for example. although i don't know if it runs on a mysql database.

If you want i can always supply soft to you if needed.

I'll send this thread to george now.

Many thanks Dark... :D

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

admittedly, on the odd occasion I do go and have a look @ bangkoktonite to see which numbered girl in each bar in nana plaza is giving the best head in any given week, but to be quite honest im not too interested.

You will notice, that not once have I started a thread about the female sex on thaivisa.com, about bargirls, or what brand of toothpaste/whitening cream my girlfriend uses...

I merely give a point of view on the topic in discussion which rarely is out of context to the body of the thread :D

Yet I find myself banned :o

Chon is a great lad, def hope he returns!

He'll come back.

I think.

If TV forum evolves the way it should evolve.

Not so easy, but possible.

Stay focused.

Ban whoever/whatever is bad for the forum.

And be sure to have the right definition of what is bad for the forum...

I can no longer stand the spelling mistake at the foot of every page "Thailand Hotell"

This will be my last post ever.

[gives the screen the bird, scrapes back chair and despairs at the cruelty of mis spelt words, backflips out of the room and dives off balcony into the arms of eternal peace]

Jesus-H-Christ FTH! That's some funny <deleted>.

I can no longer stand the spelling mistake at the foot of every page "Thailand Hotell"

[gives the screen the bird, scrapes back chair and despairs at the cruelty of mis spelt words, backflips out of the room and dives off balcony into the arms of eternal peace]

It wasn't your last post ever was it FTH ? An addict is an addict. :o or is that addicttt ?

Shoot... eternal peace struck by FTH's overwhelming weight ends up with broken arms or even worse ending the world as known to mankind for once and forever.

FTH the master of odd links flattened on the ground, Chonabot on the missing... where is this all gonna end?

Dudes and dudesses raise your fingers from the keyboard, sit straight, breathe calmly and join me for a panic session... panic, panic, panic...

More settled (with low asking voice):

FTH, Chon... are you there? Say "something". Repeat after me s o m e t h i n g ... ain't that hard, is it? :o

Thanks... relief. At least one is still here and appearing to haven't changed a bit (besides a f... up knee). There is still hope in that world and anyway who gives a <deleted> about that gal what's her name ..."eternal peace" now - to hotell with her as long as the old chaps still hang around here.

Doc , many thanks for the gesture , well appreciated! Bottle of Grange in the post :o

Thanks all for the nice words , brought a lump to my groin so it did!

I'll lay off the insults to those who are in my line of fire and will enjoy a more sedate existance in TV from now on!

Cheers all

Chon

I cannot speak for 'em all. But Chon was invited back. A search of his postings will reveal why he went.

Now that's eye-candy fer sure!

She's got all her clothes on Doc, but since this is a good conservative Forum, suppose the pic crossed the line? :o

Doc , many thanks for the gesture , well appreciated! Bottle of Grange in the post :o

I'll lay off the insults to those who are in my line of fire and will enjoy a more sedate existance in TV from now on!

Cheers all

Chon

Welcome back Chon. I'm waiting for the postman to arrive. Grange and a pie. What more could a man ask for?

Doc , many thanks for the gesture , well appreciated! Bottle of Grange in the post :D

Cheers all

Chon

Welcome back Chon. I'm waiting for the postman to arrive. Grange and a pie. What more could a man ask for?

For it to be a beautifull, nympho post lady :D:o

Doc , many thanks for the gesture , well appreciated! Bottle of Grange in the post :D

Cheers all

Chon

For it to be a beautifull, nympho post lady :D:o

Now there's a good idea. :D