German Infected 450 Thai Woman With Aids

george

I am curious if we will hear anything more about this story anywhere. I have noticed that, regarding such stories from Thailand, quite often, there is hardly any 'follow-up' of the news story. We'll see.

Rod_kalashnikov is banned ?!!! Oh, words cannot explain how sad I am !!!! The guy is definitely a bigot, full of hatred towards certain people and groups of people. I think, in one thread, he was writing extremely nasty things about Muslims in general. I doubt he shall be missed by anyone here, except maybe some fellow bigots.

Regards,

Jem

I was a little surprised about the hospitals putting up notices warning potential preys of this so called man. If what was reported was true, couldn't they have done more than this. A one legged farang in the province couldn't be that difficult to find???....

The wording of the original report is a little confusing. I assumed that the notices in the hospitals were displayed after the man was caught, and were displayed to encourage girls who had had sex with him to get tested. I don't think they were displayed before he was caught to warn them not to have sex with him.

jees u guys have already hung drawn and quartered this german guy.

have u ever thought that maybe the news reporters maybe wrong, or maybe taking the ex wives story to seriously? has she got aids or hiv?

i have been accussed in the thai media of three murders over the last 12 years, yet i have never been questioned by the police, doesnt that tell u something about how the thai media will lie about farangs, the last time i was front page with my name pic and address i was also channel 3 news and 11, did the police come to my house? of course they didnt, they know the media is full of <deleted> and they found the real murderer, dont believe most of the <deleted> in the thai papers cos it is mainly <deleted>

.....I simply pointed out that Genghis Khan, one of the most feared men who ever lived, was Buddhist.

To expand the point and bring it into the Twenty-First Century; Gurkha, the feared warriors from the mountains of Nepal, are predominantly Buddhist.

Hmmm - very interesting - but Napoleon and Hitler were Christians - you would think THEY represented christianity?

Sorry, but I also don't understand your point - which is anyway not important (I mean that I don't understand), unless we're going to start a new thread :o

Cheers, Axel

Are you really so obtuse that you totally misunderstood what I wrote ?

Rod_kalashnikov is banned ?!!! Oh, words cannot explain how sad I am !!!! The guy is definitely a bigot, full of hatred towards certain people and groups of people. I think, in one thread, he was writing extremely nasty things about Muslims in general. I doubt he shall be missed by anyone here, except maybe some fellow bigots.

Regards,

Jem

When I get time, I will read all of Rod_Kalashnikov's posts.

After reading your post, I looked up all he wrote this month.

You should put your brain in gear and do the same.

The man you describe is nothing like the man I see.

jees u guys have already hung drawn and quartered this german guy.

have u ever thought that maybe the news reporters maybe wrong, or maybe taking the ex wives story to seriously? has she got aids or hiv?

i have been accussed in the thai media of three murders over the last 12 years, yet i have never been questioned by the police, doesnt that tell u something about how the thai media will lie about farangs, the last time i was front page with my name pic and address i was also channel 3 news and 11, did the police come to my house? of course they didnt, they know the media is full of <deleted> and they found the real murderer, dont believe most of the <deleted> in the thai papers cos it is mainly <deleted>

i fink u did it u basted!!!

I might be cynical but the chances of a 56 yo one legged German getting laid more than me are very slim. I mean 450 minimum 15-19yo Thai girls?

How verifiable is this story?

Is his name Fabian?

:D

Jealous business partner or a woman scorned maybe? Anyhow aren't there any legal resources ...I mean after three times being accused of murder! :o without any proof, this is much more serious then the western tabloid stuff.

As for the German bloke, it would be very interesting to see the story develop and not disappear out of the media....having served its purpose of fueling the locals prejudices of the farangs. :D

I was a little surprised about the hospitals putting up notices warning potential preys of this so called man. If what was reported was true, couldn't they have done more than this. A one legged farang in the province couldn't be that difficult to find???....

The wording of the original report is a little confusing. I assumed that the notices in the hospitals were displayed after the man was caught, and were displayed to encourage girls who had had sex with him to get tested. I don't think they were displayed before he was caught to warn them not to have sex with him.

That makes more sense...

That makes more sense...

He didn't have a leg to stand on. :o

He didn't have a leg to stand on.  :D

You been sleeping again, Doc?

This man should be chopped up alive, slowly...over the course of months, and then thrown to the crocodiles.....preferably hungry ones.

I think that he already has! The way I read it, he hasn't got a leg to stand on!

:o:D:D Gotcha! :D

That makes more sense...

He didn't have a leg to stand on. :o

perhaps not, but he does have a diseased ###### with which to infect young girls with....

AIDS man went on Thai sex spree

CHAIYAPHUM: -- A German national is believed to have deliberately infected more than 450 young women with the HIV/AIDS virus in Thailand's northern Chaiyaphum province.

Well if he is guilty, hang him slowly!

But if he is not, a great opportunity to justify

the anti foreign sentiment from the Government the last three years,

Nothing could be better than a foreigner to judge and set on the front page for the Government, weighting up for the killed British couple in Kanchanburi, and justify all their inhuman “wars”.

Are you trying to compare Rod with Ghengis, or just trying to suggest that Mr Khan was a role model for Buddhists?

Explain your point. :D

Very well. If you cannot grasp the point then I shall attempt to explain it to you.

Because he sees the world through different eyes, your lack of understanding of the Buddhist way of life caused you to sneer at a man and question his faith.

Like most outsiders who think they know a great deal about us, you mistakenly believe all Buddhists to be placid and peaceful clones of His Holiness the Dalai Lama, and you mistakenly believe anger and hatred to be emotions reserved for non-Buddhists.

I simply pointed out that Genghis Khan, one of the most feared men who ever lived, was Buddhist.

To expand the point and bring it into the Twenty-First Century; Gurkha, the feared warriors from the mountains of Nepal, are predominantly Buddhist.

Firstly, kindly let us know if you are seeing the world through the same eyes as our Rod (or perhaps, you are one and the same as Rod?) Certainly you both seem to have rather similar handles - Kalashnikov / Katyusha -suggesting a common weapons-bent like peas in a pod (or is it bullets in a barrel?). Reminds me of a cosy little Al-Quaida cell right here in TV.

So, as his alter ego, perhaps you could clarify a few things, as I'm still not quite sure about in grasping your curious form of Buddhism:

1/ Do you think anger and hatred are emotions to be encouraged/elevated in your form of Buddhism? Do they help you as "warriors" (terms I've seen you apply to yourself a couple of times)?

2/ Is Ghengis Khan one of your role models then? Seems to me he was more of a Barbarian than a Buddhist, or perhaps you could elaborate a bit on his positive influence on Asian history and Buddhism?

3/ Are not the Dalai Lama or Mahatama Gandhi perhaps better role models, with more positive ideals to offer mankind in general, than the Gurkhas (tell me the number employed these days since British army packed them back to Nepal?) and Ghengis Khan?

The more I read posts by angry and confused Americans, who've fallen hook, line and sinker for Bush's phantasmagorical enemy, the more you seem to take on the attributes of that same enemy you fear. :o

And just to keep this wholly on thread ( :D ), why hasn't this legless, German philanderer and his exploits, now hit the front pages of the national newpapers if there was some substance in the number of girls he's supposed to have infected. Is it not possible that 450 was a slight exaggerration and his ex-missus just had a grudge against the dirty old geezer and made the whole story up? Surely, there'd have been some follow-up on in Thai, German or other European newspapers on such a horrendous crime by now, if it were proven he was carrying HIV/AIDS? Or maybe it's not considered a major crime in LOS?

Regards,

Jem

When I get time, I will read all of Rod_Kalashnikov's posts.

After reading your post, I looked up all he wrote this month.

You should put your brain in gear and do the same.

The man you describe is nothing like the man I see.

Then perhaps you need to do a little re-reading. The man was a LUNATIC.

Admittedly he started well, but of of late he descended into a pit a hatred, bigotry and insanity.

I can almost picture him now, sitting at home in his one room shit-hole apartment in Sukhummwit while wa*king off over the latest edition of "Guns & Ammo Weekly". What a Class A Loser!

Are you trying to compare Rod with Ghengis, or just trying to suggest that Mr Khan was a role model for Buddhists?

Explain your point. :D

Very well. If you cannot grasp the point then I shall attempt to explain it to you.

Because he sees the world through different eyes, your lack of understanding of the Buddhist way of life caused you to sneer at a man and question his faith.

Like most outsiders who think they know a great deal about us, you mistakenly believe all Buddhists to be placid and peaceful clones of His Holiness the Dalai Lama, and you mistakenly believe anger and hatred to be emotions reserved for non-Buddhists.

I simply pointed out that Genghis Khan, one of the most feared men who ever lived, was Buddhist.

Firstly, kindly let us know if you are seeing the world through the same eyes as our Rod (or perhaps, you are one and the same as Rod?) Certainly you both seem to have rather similar handles - Kalashnikov / Katyusha -suggesting a common weapons-bent like peas in a pod (or is it bullets in a barrel?). Reminds me of a cosy little Al-Quaida cell right here in TV.

So, as his alter ego, perhaps you could clarify a few things, as I'm still not quite sure about in grasping your curious form of Buddhism:

1/ Do you think anger and hatred are emotions to be encouraged/elevated in your form of Buddhism? Do they help you as "warriors" (terms I've seen you apply to yourself a couple of times)?

2/ Is Ghengis Khan one of your role models then? Seems to me he was more of a Barbarian than a Buddhist, or perhaps you could elaborate a bit on his positive influence on Asian history and Buddhism?

3/ Are not the Dalai Lama or Mahatama Gandhi perhaps better role models, with more positive ideals to offer mankind in general, than the Gurkhas (tell me the number employed these days since British army packed them back to Nepal?) and Ghengis Khan?

The more I read posts by angry and confused Americans, who've fallen hook, line and sinker for Bush's phantasmagorical enemy, the more you seem to take on the attributes of that same enemy you fear. :o

And just to keep this wholly on thread ( :D ), why hasn't this legless, German philanderer and his exploits, now hit the front pages of the national newpapers if there was some substance in the number of girls he's supposed to have infected. Is it not possible that 450 was a slight exaggerration and his ex-missus just had a grudge against the dirty old geezer and made the whole story up? Surely, there'd have been some follow-up on in Thai, German or other European newspapers on such a horrendous crime by now, if it were proven he was carrying HIV/AIDS? Or maybe it's not considered a major crime in LOS?

You are an idiot.

I have neither the time to waste on you nor the inclination to waste it.

just to calm things down a bit as this tale of a mad one-legged german on the loose with hiv in a town full of willing teenage schoolgirls brings tempers to the boil,

i give you peter cook and dudley moore with another story about a unidexter.

One Leg Too Few

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PETE

Miss Rigby! Stella, my love! Would you please send in the next auditioner, please. Mr. Spiggott, I believe it is. (enter Dudley, hopping on one leg)

PETE

Mr. Spiggott, I believe?

DUD

Yes, Spiggott by name, Spiggott by nature. (keeps hopping)

PETE

Yes...if you'd like to remain motionless for a moment, Mr. Spiggott. Please be stood. Now, Mr. Spiggott you are, I believe, auditioning for the part of Tarzan?

DUD

Right.

PETE

Now, Mr. Spiggott, I couldn't help noticing almost at once that you are a one-legged person.

DUD

You noticed that?

PETE

I noticed that, Mr. Spiggott. When you have been in the business as long as I have you come to notice these things almost instinctively. Now, Mr. Spiggott, you, a one-legged man, are applying for the role of Tarzan - a role which, traditionally, involves the use of a two-legged actor.

DUD

Correct.

PETE

And yet you, a unidexter, are applying for the role.

DUD

Right.

PETE

A role for which two legs would seem to be the minimum requirement.

DUD

Very true.

PETE

Well, Mr. Spiggott, need I point out to you where your deficiency lies as regards landing the role?

DUD

Yes, I think you ought to.

PETE

Need I say without overmuch emphasis that it is in the leg division that you are deficient.

DUD

The leg division?

PETE

Yes, the leg division, Mr. Spiggott. You are deficient in it to the tune of one. Your right leg I like. I like your right leg. A lovely leg for the role. That's what I said when I saw you come in. I said "A lovely leg for the role." I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is - neither have you. You fall down on your left.

DUD

You mean it's inadequate?

PETE

Yes, it's inadequate, Mr. Spiggott. And, to my mind, the British public is not ready for the sight of a one-legged apeman swinging through the jungly tendrils.

DUD

I see.

PETE

However, don't despair. After all, you score over a man with no legs at all. Should a legless man come in here demanding the role, I should have no hesitation in saying "Get out. Run away."

DUD

So there's still a chance?

PETE

There is still a very good chance. If we get no two-legged actors in here within the next two months, there is still a very good chance that you'll land this vital role. Failing two-legged actors, you, a unidexter, are just the sort of person we shall be attempting to contact telephonically.

DUD

Well...thank you very much.

PETE

So my advice is, to hop on a bus, go home, and sit by your telephone in the hope that we will be getting in touch with you. (shows Dudley out) I'm sorry I can't be more definite, but as you realise, it's really a two-legged man we're after. Good morning Mr. Spiggott.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are an idiot.

Hmmm - I've read this verbal injuries before; sounds like mr. kalishnikov is back...

and NO: plachon is not an idiot - just challenging you to make your point - which you haven't done so far...

Plachon: maybe we should start a "religious" thread :D, you seem to be able to contribute a lot of interesting knowledge.

EDIT: I already regret replying... :o - just couldn't resist :D

I was about to post a message stating that rod and katyusha are most probably the same person but plachon beat me to it :o

Gees, rod.....you could have made it a bit less obvious....1) the choice of the word 'katyusha' (a rocket type), and 2) katyusha defending rod_kalashnikov in a very determined way !

Cheers,

Jem

You are an idiot.

Hmmm - I've read this verbal injuries before; sounds like mr. kalishnikov is back...

If you think I am Rod Kalashnikov, you are also an idiot.

and NO: plachon is not an idiot - just challenging you to make your point - which you haven't done so far...
I made my point clearly. You are just too obtuse to grasp it.
Plachon: maybe we should start a "religious" thread  :o, you seem to be able to contribute a lot of interesting knowledge.

I was about to post a message stating that rod and katyusha are most probably the same person but plachon beat me to it :o

Gees, rod.....you could have made it a bit less obvious....1) the choice of the word 'katyusha' (a rocket type), and 2) katyusha defending rod_kalashnikov in a very determined way !

Cheers,

Jem

Another idiot.

Cheers,

Jem

Another idiot.

Same sort of public relations attitude too.