My Formula 1 Snack Tonight

thaigerd

Did our Sunday afternoon shopping today ad saw some very meaty looking ribs.

So I went home with them for preparing:

Marinated for an hour in curig salt and some other spices,

slowly simmering for about 50 minutes,

took them out and marinated them with BBQ sauce.

Than into my little oven for 30 minutes, nice smell in the house now.

Ready for the race start!

Here some pics:

Gerd

• 4 months later...

F1, you mean favortism for one team only. don't get me started. Usually I order in for F1 nights but lately I have turned off all things woppish because of the ongoing blatently obvious fix job to keep the title race close.

The only thing Max has done for F1 lately is renewed my interest in leather and whips, but that's dessert.

Only one snack for me on F1 nights and thats the all you can eat piza at the Catcandoo bar opposite the seatran pier Bangrak. Got to be the best on the island and at 99 baht A bargain! Roll on sunday for Monza. :o

How much for a Chang at Catcandoo?

F1, you mean favortism for one team only. don't get me started. Usually I order in for F1 nights but lately I have turned off all things woppish because of the ongoing blatently obvious fix job to keep the title race close.

The only thing Max has done for F1 lately is renewed my interest in leather and whips, but that's dessert.

"woppish"? Now you wouldn't be a bit of a "racist"?

When has saying With Out Papers being racist? If you are going to accuse me of something at least look up the meaning of the word in question before doing so.

Personally, I have nothing against Woppers with Cheese. Must better than McDonald's for watching F1 IMO :o

When has saying With Out Papers being racist? If you are going to accuse me of something at least look up the meaning of the word in question before doing so.

Personally, I have nothing against Woppers with Cheese. Must better than McDonald's for watching F1 IMO :o

Look it up yourself. I suggest Wikipedia for you. I didn't accuse, I questioned your apparently ethnic slur.

Sorry if I have misunderstood your post. I thought you referred to the current F1 scandal between an English team and an Italian team.

If not then what on Earth are the woppish things you aren't ordering in anymore on F1 nights?