Application On Line

Has any one had any experience with applying on line for a UK visa I have noticed that this option is now available from the website and I was wondering if it is in any way detrimental eg. they just appoint the applicant any way and ask them to bring originally profs with them ?

Ta Bread

Has any one had any experience with applying on line for a UK visa I have noticed that this option is now available from the website and I was wondering if it is in any way detrimental eg. they just appoint the applicant any way and ask them to bring originally profs with them ?

Ta Bread

Hi, I have been through this very recently, all that the online application does is saves you going to get the form ! When you complete it you have to print it out and sign it and hand it in with the documents at the VAC anyway. Then if what happened to us repeats itself the girl in the VAC will write all over it and you'll end up filling out another form at the centre anyway. I strongly suggest you read my previous posted message about my experience at the VAC Bangkok.

so TaurusUK on the basis of what you are saying then I have got the form of the Internet all ready (VaF-4) and filled it in so there is no advantage at all to doing this online aplication......is that right ?