Wanted: Reviews Of Prince Of Wales Language Academy

Loosescrew

I'm on the hunt for Thai language lessons. I'm a past student at Pro Language school on Klang which serves private classes for 7,300 for 20 hours. P of W offers 60 for 17k so it's already a good deal. I visited the school which was just as disorganized in giving information and a proper first impression as Pro Language and I didn't see if the classrooms have aircon. Pro certainly does.

Any feedback and/or other recommendations (Not AUA) are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I'm on the hunt for Thai language lessons. I'm a past student at Pro Language school on Klang which serves private classes for 7,300 for 20 hours. P of W offers 60 for 17k so it's already a good deal. I visited the school which was just as disorganized in giving information and a proper first impression as Pro Language and I didn't see if the classrooms have aircon. Pro certainly does.

Any feedback and/or other recommendations (Not AUA) are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Don't have feedback on PoW, but try WorldWide TEFL. They have a Thai program:

60 hours for THB 9,900

180 hours for THB 29,500 (this program enables an ED-visa)

www.8host.org

Don't have feedback on PoW, but try WorldWide TEFL. They have a Thai program:

60 hours for THB 9,900

180 hours for THB 29,500 (this program enables an ED-visa)

www.8host.org

Thank you for that link. I had seen it before. I don't want to pursue the studies (that would get me the student visa) as the courses are groups and study times and participation is rigid. Now I've registered for 60 hours with POW and I'm quite pleased with the syllabus and personal arrangements of my time with the teacher. Not to mention the hot babes there studying English. Somehow they're glittering in gold... :o