Look At Thaksin (manchester City Fc) At What's He Doing To The Club

Steele404

The protracted delay in giving Sven his official "dont come Monday" is I believe that Thaksin and his cronies are finding it very difficult to attract a high profile coach. City are hardly the club that most experienced ,world renowned, Managers would fall over to get themselves appointed. Could it be Thaksin will tell Sven all is forgiven we still want you ?

The protracted delay in giving Sven his official "dont come Monday" is I believe that Thaksin and his cronies are finding it very difficult to attract a high profile coach. City are hardly the club that most experienced ,world renowned, Managers would fall over to get themselves appointed. Could it be Thaksin will tell Sven all is forgiven we still want you ?

But what would Sven say to that?

But what would Sven say to that?

Simple.... he stays and earns the money and never trusts Toxin or his minions again or leaves with nothing. I dont think Sven has spent the millions of quid he got from the England job yet . If I was Sven ,and I wish I was, I would get as far aways from Manchester City as I could .Mexico seems about far enough.

Newspaper here in England says Dunne may be off to Spurs, and that other clubs are looking at Hart. Even Richards is considered up for grabs as other teams see a rudderless ship, and the players themselves may fancy getting out.

Eriksson set to leave City early next week - report

Updated: May 30, 2008, 3:22 PM UK

Comment

Email

Print

Sven-Goran Eriksson is expected to leave his role as Manchester City manager early next week, according to a report.

Senior City sources have indicated to the Manchester Evening News that the situation is unlikely to be allowed to drag on until June 15.

That was the date allegedly suggested by owner Thaksin Shinawatra's senior aide Pairoj Piempongsant earlier in this week.

The newspaper claim the Swedish boss will receive a pay-off equating to six months' salary, around £1million.

He will then be free to pursue alternative jobs - including coach of Mexico. It is understood the Mexicans are due to name their new coach on Tuesday.

Eriksson's friend and mentor Tord Grip and assistant boss Hans Backe are also expected to leave with the former England manager.

The positions of first-team coach Derek Fazackerley and fitness coach Stefano Marrone are also under review as Thaksin makes the sweeping changes he believes will improve City, who ended the season in ninth place in the Barclays Premier League.

MCFC and their sad supporters deserve everything that is happening to them. They wouldn't listen to better informed voices, all they could see was oodles of cash and never mind humanitarian or moral values. I have the same amount of sympathy for them as Thaksin had for his own countrymen. A big fat ZERO.

I think its also got something to do with the fact that if Sven gets the bullet, he gets a shedload of cash for his troubles. If he walks, however he gets bugger all.

Penkoprod

what has thaksin done for man city was the question,but i couldnt understand what relevance the photos had.

he has done nothing that other owners havnt done.thaksin wants to do a chelsea and hasnt got patience unless sven had done it in one season.we all knocked sven as an england manager now we are feeling sorry for the man.The next manager will be in the same position,get success or go with a couple of millions.dont feel sorry for sven as he is a very wealthy man,and wasted a few million on crap players too.Thaksin will throw many millions in transfers and will expect the new guy to push on.Not saying its right or wrong but if it was anybody but thaksin i dont think the media would jump on it so much.now should we talk about the real nutter,ken bates lol.

MCFC and their sad supporters deserve everything that is happening to them. They wouldn't listen to better informed voices, all they could see was oodles of cash and never mind humanitarian or moral values. I have the same amount of sympathy for them as Thaksin had for his own countrymen. A big fat ZERO.

:o:D

We finished higher than we have for years and we're in Europe. We don't need, nay WANT, your sympathy.

It's amazing, Abramovich has dumped Grant for being runners up in Champions league and Premier and he hasn't had the same torrent of abuse that Thaksin has. It's actually you single minded Thaksin bashers that i have sympathy for. Get a <deleted> life. :D

Er, what! So you think us fans had any say in whether Thaksin (or anybody else for that matter) bought our beloved club. Get real will ya!

It's actually you single minded Thaksin bashers that i have sympathy for. Get a <deleted> life. :o

Sure. Can I take yours? Before one of Thaksins thugs do?

My total contempt for Thaksin (and his baggage) is that he had absolute power and control over LoS and instead of sorting the country out and working towards providing financial security and opportunities for the peoples advancement, he merely enriched himself - and his wife's family - by fraudulent means. If he had done what he was elected to do he would have been revered for centuries to come given Thailands love affair with years gone by, and not gone short of a bob or two either. His current efforts to avoid his and his family's comeuppance meet with your approval I presume. My judgement is that he is a money grabbing, power hungry, megalomaniac. If history means anything, he will get his just desserts and I, for one, will rejoice.

I read somewhere that Thaksin got rid of Erikson because (sometime ago) he was overheard saying "of course I'd take it" when someone at MCFC asked him what he would do if approached by Chelsea.

Thaksin perceived this as a complete lack of loyalty and wanted him out from that moment on.

I read somewhere that Thaksin got rid of Erikson because (sometime ago) he was overheard saying "of course I'd take it" when someone at MCFC asked him what he would do if approached by Chelsea.

Thaksin perceived this as a complete lack of loyalty and wanted him out from that moment on.

:o & i read somewhere that Man landed on the Moon ...

:o & i read somewhere that Man landed on the Moon ...

Thaksin and loyalty sort of don't go together. But the latest rumour of "Sparky" Hughes being interested is right "out of the blue" if you pardon the pun. There is only one reason why "Sparky" would want to leave Blackburn, who finished above Man City, and have stable ,knowledgable board and that would be if he bought a house in Manchester and then was granted the real prize, the Man United job when Fergie retires he wouldn't have to move house again. Makes sense to me, a piece of forward planning.

:o:D

We finished higher than we have for years and we're in Europe. We don't need, nay WANT, your sympathy.

It's amazing, Abramovich has dumped Grant for being runners up in Champions league and Premier and he hasn't had the same torrent of abuse that Thaksin has. It's actually you single minded Thaksin bashers that i have sympathy for. Get a <deleted> life. :D

THE NATION June 6th.2008

DAILY XPRESS

GET ME RONNIE

By AFP, Manchester

Published on June 6, 2008

After appointing Hughes, Thaksin turns focus on Barca's outcast

GET ME RONNIE

Manchester City owner Thaksin Shinawatra is determined to bring Barcelona star Ronaldinho to Eastlands.

Thaksin is ready to hand Mark Hughes a ฃ50 million transfer fund and wants City's new manager to deliver Ronaldinho.

The Brazilian would cost Thaksin around ฃ15 million as well as wages of ฃ150,000 a week, but the former premier will not let that stop him chasing one of the sport's biggest names.

"Ronaldinho - you know, he is a great player. Whatever the club in your heart, you would want to see this player in England, wouldn't you?" Thaksin told the Daily Mail newspaper.

"It is not a risk. Sponsors will contribute. It'll not damage our wage structure. Garry and Pairoj, my chief adviser, they are taking care of this transfer. I am very excited.

"I am 59 next birthday, so I am not a man who can wait for many years to see my dreams come true."

Although Ronaldiho's form has slumped in the last year, prompting suggestions that the former World Player of the Year has lost his desire, Thaksin is convinced a move to the Premier League would give him a new lease of life.

"Ronaldinho is 28. He has much still to offer, he is a star. You need a combination of new players, existing players, quality, young and old," he said.

"I admit also you need a player who is more than just winning the match. You need a star who can play on the pitch, but who can achieve much more for the club. Ronaldinho is that player.

"I am hearing good things about his hunger. Ronaldinho wants the new challenge, the chance to play his best game again, to return to the days when he was really, really famous. The magic is still in his boots. Let's hope we can bring him," the Man City boss said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Would Ronaldinho be an asset to M.C. or just another star. Would he rival Cristiano Ronaldo?

I am a Man.U. supporter but enjoy watching City play, and enjoy the goings on at City right now.

Anyone care to speculate on whether Mr.T. will buy El Gaucho ?

Edited by ratcatcher

• 2 weeks later...

I saw on Thai tv the other day that Thaksin is planning to change the Man City logo.

It is his club and he can do what he wants.

He is planning to change the old logo with a more Thai like logo. Most likely an elephant on the logo.

I told my wife that this must be a joke. Nope, she replyed, it is not a joke.

I am not kidding here.

I really wonder. How will this go down with the City supporters?