Flight Package To Chiang Mai

earlofwindermere

I just received this email and thought that I'd pass it on for anyone who may have friends or family coming to visit. I fly this route often and the price is cheaper than I've ever seen...

+++++++++++++

28-night Long Stay Package in Chang Mai, Thailand

$1399 (excluding taxes)

Every Monday, Wednesday & Friday departures from Vancouver until October 1st 2008.

Package Includes:

- Return economy class air ticket from Vancouver to Chiang Mai via Taipei with China Airlines.

- Return airport transfers in Chiang Mai.

- 28 nights (Room only) at Viangbua Mansion Chiang Mai.

Calgary departures add $120

Edmonton departures add $200

Regina, Saskatoon and Winnipeg departures, please inquire.

Email: [email protected]

++++++++++++++++++

I have no connections nor do I receive any commission from this info.

If anyone else finds cheap specials, perhaps we could post it here. I've met many people lately who are booking flights both to and from Chiang Mai in the next few months.

Sounds very unrealistic to me ....Being a Candian I know that the cheapest flights are around 800 CDn $$ and that was last year before we had these incredible oil/gas price increases .....+++ I stayed at Viangbua for 2 years in their smallest serviced apartment and don't know how total price can be so cheap ....well if it is true ...it is great and everybody should jump on this ....If you are from canada that is :o:D

Wow - that is a fantastic deal! I went to their website and tried to subscribe to their email newsletters, but after I input my info...there was no "submit" button! :D

well on 2nd thought may be possible ...my friend from Canada came in Dec 2007 and paid 1,100 for his ticket from montreal ...but took him over 48 hours to reach chiang mai cause of all the transit sections ...so if you add on Viangbua at about 300 cdn $$$ or less...???

maybe .....cause I am calculating from montrel on east coast for the air fare ...

Anyway ok , maybe it is possible ....cheers

I just received this email and thought that I'd pass it on for anyone who may have friends or family coming to visit. I fly this route often and the price is cheaper than I've ever seen...

+++++++++++++

28-night Long Stay Package in Chang Mai, Thailand

$1399 (excluding taxes)

If anyone else finds cheap specials, perhaps we could post it here. I've met many people lately who are booking flights both to and from Chiang Mai in the next few months.

Thank you for this. I was wondering if any of our readers could highlight 'specials' from CMai to Canada. Greatly appreciated. :o