Two Elderly English Men Brutally Attacked Following Road Accident

Pattaya_Fox

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

for this to happen in front of a senior so called copper truly defies belief.

I am truly shocked.

How long have you lived in Thailand?

I don't think it's shocking one bit! It is a shame, however.

I dont live there, but been visiting for 10 years and this is a new one for me.

If you know of similar cases please let us know.

The older of the 2 looks as if he got the worst of the beating.

I'd say it's not entirely impossible that the English guys might have said something rude. Have seen it happen to much younger folks, both locals and foreigners.

Say something you know you shouldn't and the next thing you know, you're beaten unconscious with your shorts pulled down.

:o

This is my thinking also.

Utter - even under your breath - the dreaded f-word and it's more than possible that a Thai - in a heated situation like this - will strike out.

Your fault or not - it makes no difference most times. You're a 'farang' and you pay.

I've noted - with increasing concern - that the incidences of elderly western males gettin' smashed in Pattaya lately - for whatever reason - appears to be on the increase.

I guess - they make for easy targets - their attackers being the weak - bullying cowards they really are.

This is a shocking case.

I'd say it's not entirely impossible that the English guys might have said something rude. Have seen it happen to much younger folks, both locals and foreigners.

Say something you know you shouldn't and the next thing you know, you're beaten unconscious with your shorts pulled down.

:o

This is my thinking also.

Utter - even under your breath - the dreaded f-word and it's more than possible that a Thai - in a heated situation like this - will strike out.

Your fault or not - it makes no difference most times. You're a 'farang' and you pay.

I've noted - with increasing concern - that the incidences of elderly western males gettin' smashed in Pattaya lately - for whatever reason - appears to be on the increase.

I guess - they make for easy targets - their attackers being the weak - bullying cowards they really are.

This is a shocking case.

OK i accept that old people get beaten up and mugged in every country but this is the first time ive heard of it infront of a copper.

By the looks of the men it wasnt a quick punch this is a good prolonged beating they got.

Nicest thing i could wish that copper is a slow painful early death.

I've stopped driving for the second time now a few weeks ago exactly because of stupid sh!t like this.

Your life is worth nothing here on the roads.

The presence of a cop at the scene of an accident will more likely get you in more trouble instead of helping you.

Cockroaches with matching uniforms.

The wife now drives and I hate it as she still has deadly driving habits and it's actually harder to refrain from giving the finger to the parasitic Thai drivers as both my hands are now free.

One thing that seems strange about this incident is that they were in a car park late at night and 3 vehicles crash into each other.

2 vehicles i can understand when reversing, but whilst driving at 3km an hour it seems remarkable for 3 vehicles to collide.

This is really disgraceful behavior by those coward Thai men, it would be anywhere in the world no matter what words that might have preceded the beating, and that a senior Thai Police officer was powerless to intervene if he wanted to, just cant be true. :o:D:D

My feelings too, there are some people that i would never hit no matter what they said or did, kids, women, and men that cant defend themselves,.but thats me,.some of these thais it seems have no morals whatsoever, however we do have to bear in mind that most of these types populate Pattaya it seems,.,..

Why the heck would you want to hit ANYONE!

Edited by Forkinhades

agree fork,but i dont agree that they are all in pattaya.phuket is getting dangerous and also kho samui too.also a few incidents in chang mai too.

i do agree that pattaya has got more than its share though and the police are not capable in certain incidents.

Well I hope someone sends this to the uk papers and they make it front page then when the tourists stop coming perhaps the Thai authorities will clean up this place but I somehow doubt it.

the british tabloids have the story, lets see who jumps on it

If they were two elderly Thai men, there would be a nationwide press uproar, because as we're

taught in learning Thai culture, elders are revered and to be treated with deference.

What I'm waiting for now is all the fairy tales about what the farangs did to deserve it. They were

swearing at the Thai men. They slapped a Thai child, They urinated on buddha images etc,. They

spoke unflatteringly about the current political regime. All the stock excuses to save face. :o

Maybe the old boys where looking to take home a thai boy,maybe this time the choose the wrong one. :o 71-80 years old where they go at that time in the morning around pattaya.

Shame that you accuse two old age pensioners of paedophilia with no evidence of any wrongdoing and then fail to condemn a cowardly attack.

Maybe the old boys where looking to take home a thai boy,maybe this time the choose the wrong one. :D 71-80 years old where they go at that time in the morning around pattaya.

Shame that you accuse two old age pensioners of paedophilia with no evidence of any wrongdoing and then fail to condemn a cowardly attack.

I din't accuse the old boy of been paedophile,maybe they where looking for adult boys. :o ha,ha,ha

The moral of this story is don't take on the Thai police. They can and will do anything with impunity including condoning, ordering, organising and taking part in the vicious beating of 2 elderly unarmed men aged 71 and 80.

Maybe the old boys where looking to take home a thai boy,maybe this time the choose the wrong one. :D 71-80 years old where they go at that time in the morning around pattaya.

I din't accuse the old boy of been paedophile,maybe they where looking for adult boys. :o ha,ha,ha

You actually think you are funny? You are NOT. <deleted>.

You actually think you are funny? You are NOT. <deleted>.

My dear, not funny,realistic. I see worst then that in the street of London.

"My dear, not funny,realistic. I see worst then that in the street of London."

"Worse than" my dear chap - As English is obviously your second language and you are probably an immigrant I thought I should help you out - I would not want to seem as mean spirited as you make yourself out to be in your postings above.

I read the news in the Post, the day after it happened, very, very sorry for the 2 victims and very sorry for this countries reputation!

Another incident involving "Thailands finest" at it's worst!