Man With Condom On Found Bitten To Death By Snake

george

Man with condom on found bitten to death by snake

AYUTTHAYA: -- A body of a 40-year-old man with a cobra carcass in his head was found on a roadside here Sunday morning.

An preliminary autopsy also found that Wiroj Banlen, 40, was wearing a condom although he was putting on his trousers. No semen was found inside the condom.

His body was found on the side of a dirt road in Tambon Lamsai of Ayutthaya's Wangnoi district at 7 am.

He was bitten several times by the snake on his right leg and on his cheeks.

His hands were clenching the dead cobra, whose body was bitten several times especially on its stomach.

The preliminary autopsy found scales of the snake in his mouth.

His body was sent for a full autopsy at a hospital.

-- The Nation 2008-06-08

I think the proof reading of this article was some what lacking.

Was the cobra in the deceased's hand or head? :o

What or earth was he wearing a condom for? Please don't say anything about the snake. :D

Would love to hear something close to the real story, I think there is something missing here.

A classic battle of the eons pitting man against beast in a duel to the death with no weapons.

The snake bites him.

He bites the snake.

He eventually chokes the big cobra to death with his bare hands, but ends up dying also, from the venom.

The duel ends in a double death.... it's epic.

Edited by sriracha john

A classic battle of the eons pitting man against beast in a duel to the death with no weapons.

The snake bites him.

He bites the snake.

He eventually chokes the big cobra to death with his bare hands, but ends up dying also, from the venom.

John, how do we fit the condom into this epic battle?

They should check the guy for a bladder infection. He was wearing the condom because he had a problem with dripping, and did not want to get his pants wet. He stopped to take a leak and when he pulled his pants down the cobra struck. Having his pants at half mass he could not run so he had to fight it out with the cobra. It was a tie, they both lost. How does that work?

Bizarre is putting it mildly. It sounds like the book "Bangkok 8." Except for the condom (I really hope they can figure out what that was about), someone was killed in a similar manner. Scared to say who killed him, and I don't want to ruin it. In case you read it. Was this really in the papers?

This article definitely goes above and beyond any weird news articles I've heard so far this year. I'm even more interested in reading the postings that will no doubt ridicule the poor man.

My question however is how the local police went about looking into this case and what the outcome will be.

Suicide? Homicide? Accident? Sexual Misadventure? Self-administered tonsillectomy?

By the way, how did they know he was pulling up his trousers or pulling them off? If I had a cobra suddenly trying to crawl it's way up my leg I think I's be yanking my pants off.

Condom... still up in the air on that one.

It was his bait..... Snakes most common meal is another snake....

The man was the one who initiated the challenge..... the duel to the death...

He said: Here it is... If you want it, come and fight me to the death for it.

:o:D :D

The snake bites him.

He bites the snake.

John, how do we fit the condom into this epic battle?

the test he conducted showed that the snake was HIV positive.

This is the result of practicing SAFE SEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew that wearing condoms was hazardous to your health.

Maybe the Cobra was hiding inside the condom box and jumped out and attacked the man as he was applying the condom.

Seems simply enough to me.

Man is walking along the road. Snake seductively propositions the man. Not having any "forbidden fruit", Snake offers a different kind of "forbidden pleasure".

Deal is made. Man drops trousers and puts on condom (not wanting Snake to accidentally get pregnant, and then show up at his home expecting child support or any thing).

Snake makes a snide comment about the man's little snake. Man gets angry and slaps Snake. Snake makes another remark about man's limp little appendage. Man grabs Snake. Snake bites man. Man bites Snake. Snake bites man again. Man uses the last of his strength to choke the Snake.

And thus, the perfection that is Nakhon Eden is preserved. The forbidden pleasures were not indulged in. Snake got it's just rewards. Man's temptation was punished.

But what about poor little Lek ? All by herself in Nakhon Eden ? Not a chance. Little Lek left for Pattaya long ago (which probably explains why Man was so easily tempted by Snake !) :o

Seems simply enough to me.

Man is walking along the road. Snake seductively propositions the man. Not having any "forbidden fruit", Snake offers a different kind of "forbidden pleasure".

Deal is made. Man drops trousers and puts on condom (not wanting Snake to accidentally get pregnant, and then show up at his home expecting child support or any thing).

Snake makes a snide comment about the man's little snake. Man gets angry and slaps Snake. Snake makes another remark about man's limp little appendage. Man grabs Snake. Snake bites man. Man bites Snake. Snake bites man again. Man uses the last of his strength to choke the Snake.

And thus, the perfection that is Nakhon Eden is preserved. The forbidden pleasures were not indulged in. Snake got it's just rewards. Man's temptation was punished.

But what about poor little Lek ? All by herself in Nakhon Eden ? Not a chance. Little Lek left for Pattaya long ago (which probably explains why Man was so easily tempted by Snake !) :o

Classic! :D:D:D:D:D:D:DB):burp:

Some will recall not so long ago a story about a gent in Udon Thani who was followed by a python while out walking and to cut a long story short, it turned out the snake was a poor cursed maiden, and the dude in question fell in love with her and ended up marrying the python, paying sin sot and all.

My theory is that this latest serpentophile had similar delusions and propositioned this charming cobra, sunning herself by the road and leering at him "seductively" (frequently used defence in Thai courts when man is caught red-handed shagging dogs). Unable to control his bestial urges and believing the snake to be a red-hot piece of tottie, he starts chatting up the coiled maiden, who hisses she's young, free and single. One thing leads to another, and before you can shout "Ngoooooo!" he is ripping off his clothes and preparing for action. The snake on the other hand is more cautious about this liaison and advises him to slip on a condom. This he obligingly does, believing he's going to get a quickie with a slithering beauty.

However, it all goes horribly wrong when she takes an instant dislike to his one-eyed trouser snake bearing down on her cloaca and it's soon a case of coittus interruptus when she gives her suitor a love bite on his cheek that sends him into paroxysms of pain, rather than pleasure. Realising he's been screwed by the bitch, he grabs her hood and starts biting her scaly exterior. There follows a quick and furious bite-for-bite struggle, which leaves the two of them smitten folk, bitten to death.

Simple really, innit! :o

Seems like this was a a slow newsday and the editors needed filler.

Incontinence is usually present subsequent to cobra bites. When there is sudden death, then it is expected that there will be evidence of bladder emptying.

If there was acually a condom on the penis, it would have collected urine. Following death, blood drains from the corpus cavernosum and there is significant reduction of the tissue. How did that condom stay on? That's the mystery. There would have been a shrinkage issue and while the latex may have been tight at one point, once the deceased collapsed, the urine flowed, and the blood drained, the condom should have fallen off.

I've tried to picture this using the image of the deceased putting on his pants. If he fell backwards, then for sure, his penis would have retreated under such conditions and the condom become loose. Had he fallen forwards or to the side, the urine drip combined with some of the penis shrinkage would have caused the condom to fall off.

I love a mystery, but I wish the keystone cops and their buddies at the rag would try to be more accurate when they spin a yarn.

Seems like this was a a slow newsday and the editors needed filler.

Incontinence is usually present subsequent to cobra bites. When there is sudden death, then it is expected that there will be evidence of bladder emptying.

If there was acually a condom on the penis, it would have collected urine. Following death, blood drains from the corpus cavernosum and there is significant reduction of the tissue. How did that condom stay on? That's the mystery. There would have been a shrinkage issue and while the latex may have been tight at one point, once the deceased collapsed, the urine flowed, and the blood drained, the condom should have fallen off.

I've tried to picture this using the image of the deceased putting on his pants. If he fell backwards, then for sure, his penis would have retreated under such conditions and the condom become loose. Had he fallen forwards or to the side, the urine drip combined with some of the penis shrinkage would have caused the condom to fall off.

I love a mystery, but I wish the keystone cops and their buddies at the rag would try to be more accurate when they spin a yarn.

Geriatrickid, I think the answer is that the body begins to stiffen as the cobra poison goes through it. So maybe this was the poor guy's first hard-on in ages and he wanted to take advantage of it but died before he could finish masturbating.

Edited by farang prince