Is It Possible To Find True Love Without Money ?

balo

women look for security, and men look for sex. that is the way god made us. the is the way god made the animal kingdom.

..have you ever wondered why so many men are driven to make love with women? why women look for the men who are stronger or richer?

..GOD made us this way.

if you don't agree, consider this - would you be interested in making love with a side of beef or a hotdog? would you die to protect a side of beef or a hotdog?

..GOD made us this way to ensure the survival of the species. pure and simple.

ONCE you realize and understand this, the suffering will cease.

then, you are ready to ponder the meaning of life.

And if you dont believe in any any "gods"???

Edited by lardy

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it is just a Thai thing. Most women, no matter where, do not want to marry a dead beat. They want a man who can hold down a job and will not piddle away all the money. At the same time, there are those who only look for the money.

I think the term is "responsible" they want a responsible man money is not important to everyone.

Well I aint go no money, my wife has more then I do. So I must be doing something right

Yep, you married into money or at least into more money than the zero you have. Any other accomplishments? Get back to us in 5 years and let us all know how your marriage is going. Probably more to your post, so sorry if I took it wrong :o

Well we have a bit of money now after being together for 6 years.

Mate if you actually saw me you would understand why a woman would want to be with me.

dont tell me u have a very large bulge in ur wallet :D

Since, some of you are generalising, ''Money is directly proportional to how good looking your wife is''

My Khmer 'Wife' is very beautifull in outward appearance , i originaly wanted her as a house keeper , she actualy 'Cleaned ' the apartment , cooked , washed my clothes etc in a very proffessional manner . She ( as an actual virgin) , expressed her wish to marry me , and had been ordained by a village sooth-sayer , so we became man and wife in the village hierarchy .In the next two and a half years this lady has been the epitome of what is desired in a wife/lover . I am 75 and she is 28 years old , i had to proceed slowely to teach (to the best of my ability) how good and expressive good love making could and should be . Please note that i did not say sex , i said love making , this lady would make love to me at the mere touch of her body and enjoyed every second with multiple orgasms at any time of the day or night . Well , of late i have noticed she spends a lot more time doing the food shopping at the local market , my problem is she now hides her underwear when she changes into house clothes, sometimes i manage to find them and sperm is noticeable in the crotch , she attributes this to me despite the fact no intercourse was entered into the previous night or relevant morning . What am i supposed to do about this situation? On the one hand she is the perfect wife , but on the other just a whore in sheeps clothing . By the way , she has never been a money grabber .

Wow. I am a bit taken back by that message previous :o

My view on the whole matter is relatively simple. I think you have to be around a similar ages, with simlar interests, then money isn't an interest.If there is a huge difference in years then personally i can only imagine its about money, would ferang males at 30 settle for a much older chic 40 years their senior?

Then again i could be wrong, i know asian customs / culture is different to the western.

You can't beat thousands of years of evolution, the female of our species will always be attracted to a man who can provide for her future offspring whether it be through clubbing buffalo's to death or buying and selling stocks. Males will always be attracted to healthy females with large breasts to produce healthy offspring. Can you find love without money YES but it's a hel_l of a lot harder when you have to compete with basic instincts.

The only answer in this thread worth reading! Nice work!

Since, some of you are generalising, ''Money is directly proportional to how good looking your wife is''

My Khmer 'Wife' is very beautifull in outward appearance , i originaly wanted her as a house keeper , she actualy 'Cleaned ' the apartment , cooked , washed my clothes etc in a very proffessional manner . She ( as an actual virgin) , expressed her wish to marry me , and had been ordained by a village sooth-sayer , so we became man and wife in the village hierarchy .In the next two and a half years this lady has been the epitome of what is desired in a wife/lover . I am 75 and she is 28 years old , i had to proceed slowely to teach (to the best of my ability) how good and expressive good love making could and should be . Please note that i did not say sex , i said love making , this lady would make love to me at the mere touch of her body and enjoyed every second with multiple orgasms at any time of the day or night . Well , of late i have noticed she spends a lot more time doing the food shopping at the local market , my problem is she now hides her underwear when she changes into house clothes, sometimes i manage to find them and sperm is noticeable in the crotch , she attributes this to me despite the fact no intercourse was entered into the previous night or relevant morning . What am i supposed to do about this situation? On the one hand she is the perfect wife , but on the other just a whore in sheeps clothing . By the way , she has never been a money grabber .

:o:D:D:D:D errrrrrrr

man

I ain't got no money

I ain't got no car to take you on a date

I can't even buy you flowers

But together we be the perfect soulmates

Talk to me girl

Girl

(Oh) Baby, it's alright now, you ain't gotta flaunt for me

If we go and touch, you can still touch my love, it's free

We can work without the perks just you and me

Thug it out 'til we get it right :o

:D

[What am i supposed to do about this situation? On the one hand she is the perfect wife , but on the other just a whore in sheeps clothing . By the way , she has never been a money grabber .

Well Dumball... I'm glad to see you're thinking about it and getting over the 'precious' stage (rut) that so many of the previous respondents are in... If she's still the perfect wife... then I'd forgive her and hope she stays with me for the last couple of years I've still got.

History is important. 'Everyone' these days thinks that our falang type christmas extravaganza is very special... but it was only invented (manufactured, reengineered) in the last 70-80 years. Same with the modern version of Romantic Love.... invented around 200 years ago (according to the literature). In the west marriage was an economic / survival joint venture before that... man's role the heavy work... woman did the preserving of fruit and veg to get the family through winter.

Thailand is just a hundred years out of synch in some parts (ie Isaan a bit behind BKK which is a bit behind, say, London). Personally, I think the old ways make life a bit more meaningful somehow... the romantic love of the new millenium seems to have a built-in (but random) use-by date. No-one's serious about anything much in the west these days (except themselves, of course).

That's my twopenneth!!

I would suspect the dog in this case assuming you have one? (sperm in pants) as it would seem to fit in nicely with your posting here!!!! Have you thought of selling her pants on e -bay? :o