Meals On Wheels Is An Excellent Service

Ajarn

I agree with the OP. Meals on Wheels is an awesome service. Very well run too.

I have used the service twice now to order Pizza from Stefano's. Both times in heavy rain, yet the pizza came hot to my door.

The Thai delivery guy was so professional, explained that he was from Meals on Wheels and that he was the delivery person. I was so impressed with service I called back to compliment them.

Well Done

ps. Just a recommendation. I will definately use the service again, maybe a system where people who order are given a customer number or their caller ID is logged so that their delivery details are on a data base.

If stating the glaringly obvious is 'professional' then this guy is a true pro. :D

You got it wrong k.hunt. What I was saying is that he just didnt put the pizza down and say '200 baht'. He went into full spiel, introduced himself from meals on wheals and that he was the delivery person etc. He was very professional indeed. From a customer service point he gave 10/10. So please dont take an indirect swing at this guy. May be a menial job to you, but this guy was obviously very proud of his job, and good for him.

Calm down!! :D

Never met the guy. Nice lad, I'm sure.

I was taking an indirect swing at you!! :o

Hi everyone,

I'd just like to introduce myself as one of the people behind Meals On Wheels 4U. I hope a few of you have managed to have a look at our site (if not there's a link on the subforum)

We have teamed up with some of Chiang Mai's most popular restaurants to deliver their food directly to you.

Any comments or suggestions are most welcome.

Many thanks

Great idea, buzzer, will you be putting up a menu in Thai..I think this would be of great help to our wives/girl friends.. :o

Hi everyone,

I'd just like to introduce myself as one of the people behind Meals On Wheels 4U. I hope a few of you have managed to have a look at our site (if not there's a link on the subforum)

We have teamed up with some of Chiang Mai's most popular restaurants to deliver their food directly to you.

Any comments or suggestions are most welcome.

Many thanks

Great idea, buzzer, will you be putting up a menu in Thai..I think this would be of great help to our wives/girl friends.. :o

I'd like to thank everyone for their kind comments about our service. We are continually trying to improve in all areas which we can and all suggestions are being taken on board. We have a log of all customer details at present but there is the odd occassion where I might not be on a computer so may have to ask details again.

Regards to the menu's in Thai we are hoping within 3 months to be able to offer them.

Thanks all for your support.

I have used the service twice now to order Pizza from Stefano's. Both times in heavy rain, yet the pizza came hot to my door.

The Thai delivery guy was so professional, explained that he was from Meals on Wheels and that he was the delivery person. I was so impressed with service I called back to compliment them.

Well Done

ps. Just a recommendation. I will definately use the service again, maybe a system where people who order are given a customer number or their caller ID is logged so that their delivery details are on a data base.

If stating the glaringly obvious is 'professional' then this guy is a true pro. :D

You got it wrong k.hunt. What I was saying is that he just didnt put the pizza down and say '200 baht'. He went into full spiel, introduced himself from meals on wheals and that he was the delivery person etc. He was very professional indeed. From a customer service point he gave 10/10. So please dont take an indirect swing at this guy. May be a menial job to you, but this guy was obviously very proud of his job, and good for him.

LOL well thats alright then :D

Well Done

Glad you saw the funny side. I was getting a bit concerned for a moment there. An Aussie that can't take getting the p#ss taken out of him? What's the world coming to, I thought.

By the way ; good luck to you if you've made a few bob, but this 'Rich Oz' thing is a bit unfair to us that haven't done so well. No need to rub it in. :D

Well Done

Glad you saw the funny side. I was getting a bit concerned for a moment there. An Aussie that can't take getting the p#ss taken out of him? What's the world coming to, I thought.

By the way ; good luck to you if you've made a few bob, but this 'Rich Oz' thing is a bit unfair to us that haven't done so well. No need to rub it in. :D

No, im still searching for my millions. I will let you know when (or if) they come my way. Take care.... :(