T Shirts And Stuff

ollylama

I think you should go to TANTIYANAN GARMENT FACTORY. The factory is located on CM-Mae Jo Rd. not so far from Ruamchock Market on the same side of the road. They have a showroom and also factory next door. Thay do have several type garment both by order and retail, wholesale. The owner is a nice person, if I find his card I will tell you his phone no.

opjade

I think you should go to TANTIYANAN GARMENT FACTORY. The factory is located on CM-Mae Jo Rd. not so far from Ruamchock Market on the same side of the road. They have a showroom and also factory next door. Thay do have several type garment both by order and retail, wholesale. The owner is a nice person, if I find his card I will tell you his phone no.

opjade

My GF has just started her own shop and is travelling up and down to BKK to get her stuff. If you have the contact number could you pm me with it please? that would be really helpfull. cheers

Best plain T-shirts in Thailand - and my favorite anywhere in the world for price, quality and fit - are Double Goose Brand. They come in several colours and models, including wide-net Chinatown style, regular crewneck and wife beaters. Their factory in Bangkok has been making them for 55 years, and I've been buying them for over half that time :o.

Hard to find in CM but several shops in Bangkok carry them and they have their own shops in Seacon Square and MBK. But the factory sells wholesale and deliver anywhere in Thailand, according to their website. Tell 'em Sabaijai sent you :D

Carrefour supposedly carries them as well (says the website).

Wholesale: 0 2391 5579; 0 2391 6638

spd_20070704165752_b.jpg

• 4 months later...