Fed Up With Fuel Prices In Los?

There was a fuel strike in the UK a few years ago where one garage decided to charge a pound and ninty nine pence for a litre of fuel, citing supply and demand as the reason. He went bust a few months later because people don't forget, they would rather drive a couple of extra miles than give him any more business. Maybe someone should remind this muppet

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/devon/7456458.stm

Whilst strictly not Thailand related, this is so unbelievable I had to share.

Would you still drive at 130 baht a litre?

Whilst strictly not Thailand related,

for now :o

when i first came to thailand in 2005, the price of 95 was about 23 - 24, now it is trading at 43 !!!!!, if the oil prices do double in the next 6 months, we will be looking at 130 THB a litre ( or nr there )

but then we will still be cheaper then the uk, but not as cheap as the UAE

The Boss of BP reported that there is no oil shortage below the ground or geological. He did sarcasticly mention the issues were above the ground with politics.

Edited by CCCP

One day we will thank the Americans for senselessly using up the worlds oil...

Some people need to curb their consumption and be considerate to others...

I have nothing against Americans.

How about India and China. And Thais traffic jams with untune cars wasting fuel. I have nothing against Thais.

I say we use up all the worlds oil as fast as we can, finish it !!! Sip it all up till it's bone dry !!!! Why?...

It's high time humans find a better source of energy. It's a scary thought, oil is in every facet of our lives, it's used in very thing.

Before fuel hits 130 baht per liter, there will be riots, food shortages, rolling blackouts, rampant crime, high unemployment...

US stiill uses more oil than anyone, Australia uses more per capita, and China and India are fast become serious polluters but no way can they use up the amount of oil that the WEST in particular the States has already used of what is, regardless of how much is left, a limited supply.

Thailand can do little but pay the price....or plough up land used for food to grow wasteful bio-fuels.

This thread is purely thinknig about the price of fuel in our cars, but the arguments are focusing on the price of oil.......oil and cars are only a fraction of what is actually connected directly or indirectly to the price of oil......what would we do without plastics???

Hi :o

If the income is 10x higher than here, an oil price 3x as much as here won't hurt (speaking of UK).

And the U.S. is STILL the largest waster of oil - a country where the big V8 is still the standard engine.

I personally WISH for the petrol price here to reach 100+ Baht/liter - maybe then i can get around town on my bike without being stuck between millions of cars that only seat a single person each, driving for the sake of showing the world "i can afford a car".

Best regards.....

Thanh

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/devon/7456458.stm

Whilst strictly not Thailand related, this is so unbelievable I had to share.

Would you still drive at 130 baht a litre?

Of course i would drive. I don't spend money on kids (because i don't have and i don't want any), i din't bought any houses for any wives, i don't drink i don't smoke, so at least one hobby i have: Cars.

Of course i would drive. I don't spend money on kids (because i don't have and i don't want any), i din't bought any houses for any wives, i don't drink i don't smoke, so at least one hobby i have: Cars.

Man what a boring life you must lead