Great Pattaya Photo Guide

bartender100

I did do a search on TV and found nothing, apologies if this has already been posted, but what a great site

www.pattayaphotoguide.com if you have not seen it you will love it, follow the blue dots

Aha !

This is what MapJack did.

They split Pattaya off from their main site and created a new site that appears to be dedicated to Pattaya ! Almost exact same format and layout as what MapJack had, with more Pattaya-specific advertising.

I never did get any response back from MapJack about why they took Pattaya off their site.

I hope whoever is running this new site will expand the current view (add more streets and sois).

I did do a search on TV and found nothing, apologies if this has already been posted, but what a great site

www.pattayaphotoguide.com if you have not seen it you will love it, follow the blue dots

Aha !

This is what MapJack did.

They split Pattaya off from their main site and created a new site that appears to be dedicated to Pattaya ! Almost exact same format and layout as what MapJack had, with more Pattaya-specific advertising.

I never did get any response back from MapJack about why they took Pattaya off their site.

I hope whoever is running this new site will expand the current view (add more streets and sois).

Seems most of Pattaya is mapped now, except the dark side