Looking For Squirrels

Dirk_brijs

am looking to buy some adult squirrels does anyone know where to buy those?

Dont want to buy those way to young squirrels they sell on the markets they are long not ready to be taken away from their mothers.

anyway anyone know of a good place where to find some?

Thanks

We just released a squirrel into freedom the other week...I felt really pity for the poor animal being locked away in a much-too-small cage and hope it will make it out there in the wild....

well dont worry about the cage they (as looking for a couple) will be ok. The cage they get in is about 2 meters by 1,5 and 2 meters high with several trees and places to run and hide.

don't worry for the squirls i have cage 3m on 3m that will fit you and your wife

well dont worry about the cage they (as looking for a couple) will be ok. The cage they get in is about 2 meters by 1,5 and 2 meters high with several trees and places to run and hide.

don't worry for the squirls i have cage 3m on 3m that will fit you and your wife

Jeanpierre such a comedian can you please keep the funny remarks for sites for kids or something.

some people like to use this site as a serious forum.

thats the problem on the markets they sell them way too young.

They shouldnt be taken away from their mothers for at least 2 more weeks. Dont even eat solid foods yet.

There is a pet shop half way down the Naklau main road that sells mostly fish and birds. I was there the other day and they had several good looking ones .

Jeanpierre such a comedian can you please keep the funny remarks for sites for kids or something.

some people like to use this site as a serious forum.

Since this whole thing is in Pattaya, are the "adult squirrels" in the same genre as "adult entertainment," "adult movies," "adult magazines," "adult shows," "adult..." etc.?? Could you elaborate? The whole "cage thing" got me to wondering... :o

Sorry for adding fuel to the fire... :D

Edited by toptuan

What constitutes a good looking squirrel? :o

Squirrels are intelligent creatures;

What does a squirrel do in the summer? It buries nuts. Why? Cos then in winter time he's got something to eat and he won't die. So, collecting nuts in the summer is worthwhile work. Every task you do at work think, would a squirrel do that? Think squirrels. Think nuts.

What constitutes a good looking squirrel? :o

Squirrels are intelligent creatures;

What does a squirrel do in the summer? It buries nuts. Why? Cos then in winter time he's got something to eat and he won't die. So, collecting nuts in the summer is worthwhile work. Every task you do at work think, would a squirrel do that? Think squirrels. Think nuts.

This merits someone to print up new T-shirt...

WWSD?

post-21740-1214478677.jpg

Edited by toptuan