Is It Possible To Be A Faithful Partner In Los?

JOHN2

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting, are you really looking for advice or just validation for your straying?

Also, does Mrs John2 know about this and if so, how does she feel about it? Sometimes, it is important to put someone else's feelings ahead of one's own impulses.

Now i do love Mrs John2 but tempatation is so high here i always end up straying and regretting it afterwards.

So,is it possible to stay faithful?

That's all up to you. Sooner or later it will catch up to you.

Sometimes people don't know how good they had it until they missed it.

What comes around goes around. :o

Know these things and remember.

It’s still easy to catch HIV,

A lot of girls will try and take money of you when you are venerable. ß im not sure of the spelling.

If your partner is faithful she dose not disserve it.

Fighting temptation makes you a stronger man. But you must win it.

Look bro if you where single, or you don’t love her then break up 1st then you can party as hard as you want, but still there are those dangers.

And Thailand has much more to offer then girly bars and short skirts in clubs.

I’m not religious at all. But temptation is for the weak.

Now i do love Mrs John2 but tempatation is so high here i always end up straying and regretting it afterwards.

From meeting many expats id say 9 out of 10 have been unfaithful, with a lot of these unfaithful on a regular basis.

From meeting many expats id say 9 out of 10 have been unfaithful, with a lot of these unfaithful on a regular basis.

Where are you meeting these expats? Maybe location has something to do with their straying tendencies.

Where are you meeting these expats? Maybe location has something to do with their straying tendencies.

LOCATION is everything to a Mans straying. I used to work for an oil services company and we were all a normal bunch of guys, working together day by day. Then they started sending us a Month here and a Month there. Every Married guy in our group cheated with hookers and available girls . Only one held back and He got blind drunk every night and ended up an alcoholic.

It ruined my first Marriage.

Location, location, location.

Edited by farangmal

Tourist parts and BKK but theyre still unfaithful farangs wherever i meet them.

Your tone of reply sounds like youve never been to these places so im glad to have enlightened you.

Tourist parts and BKK but theyre still unfaithful farangs wherever i meet them.

Your tone of reply sounds like youve never been to these places so im glad to have enlightened you.

Yes I am very innocent as I've led a very sheltered life. I didn't know these places existed in Thailand of all places!

These days' being unfaithful is a privilege for the financially better off.

Taking on a minor wife, or having a regular girl to visit in the town and naughty nights out, is expensive and rapidly becoming few and far between for ex pats living here.

In the near future I don't think wives will need to worry about their men straying a field, it's all down to money folks.

Edited by distortedlink

One night with Venus and enternity with Pluto.

If you just imagine what it might feel like after doing your thing with that pretty little thang. Wonderin... wonderin... do I have it? Should I have myself tested? Will the test come out positive? It is going to feel like hel_l!

Then ask yourself - was it worth it? Or should you have just helped yourself?

We are all tempted by these purty little thangs - that includes me. But I have a wife and two kids to thing of. That is enough to keep Junior zipped in.

When I was single and married guys told me that they had no desire for another woman, I didn't believe them. I was sure they were liars.

Now that I have found the right woman, FINALLY found the right woman, I have discovered that I have everything I could want and no desire to stray. Either your relationship is right or it isn't.

Women get tempted too. Men can be charming, say the right things, make you feel desired. Especially hard not to succumb too if your partner is working hard/working away/busy or generally tired and not giving as much attention to you. BUT, women (in my own personal experience), in general, stop and think carefully about allowing something like that to happen. Consideration for her partner, and consideration for her home life. During a seven year relationship (which in the end didnt work out, but nothing to do with straying or wanting to stray away, from either side), I was approached by men often, even some men who were supposed to be my partners friends. My partner worked hard, worked away sometimes, and sometimes i felt the spark had gone, but out of respect for him I remained faithful. I knew there was too much to lose. When i felt lonely or a bit neglected, i reminded myself about the good points in our life together. No selfish self-indulgent fumbles was worth the guilt i would carry, or the pain it could cause.

But of course, many men enjoy the excuse of "but im a MAN, a women just cant understand." That of course, is up to you. Thankfully I have never experienced someone do that to me, and hopefully never will. I imagine the pain the betrayed partner would feel if they found out, must be fierce. Im sorry if it sounds like I have a 'holier than thou' attitude about it. I just believe in monogamy. I believe people should do what makes them happy, but i believe only if it doesnt hurt others in their life. If you wish to be self-indulgent, better to be honest and single. If you have a partner and/or children, you have responsibilities to them. Maybe you are not yet mature enough to have a monogamous permanent relationship.. :o

edited to correct spelling mistake

Edited by eek

How can people say it is impossible.

At 34 I am fairly young and reasonably good looking, and with a bit of money in my pocket I often get advances from the fairer sex, and not being gay I do find some of them so sexy that I could do all sorts of unspeakable things to them in bed.

But, I am a married man and have not been unfaithful in 4 + years of marriage an don't imagine that I ever will be unfaithful. For those that do sleep about, I wonder if they even make an effort to be faithful?

LOCATION is everything to a Mans straying. I used to work for an oil services company and we were all a normal bunch of guys, working together day by day. Then they started sending us a Month here and a Month there. Every Married guy in our group cheated with hookers and available girls . Only one held back and He got blind drunk every night and ended up an alcoholic.

It ruined my first Marriage.

Location, location, location.

Im afraid i disagree,if you have a desire to be unfaithful where you live wont matter, a man that dosent want to or need to wont stray wherever he lives, you are the fault, not the location,..

Absoluty, i think most only marry to have a cook/bottlewasher at home,.Why do these types marry/have women move in if they want to be out f@cking everything in sight ?,.i see it all the time here, they marry a busy bg then leave her in, next thing is "whats happened " shes robbed me,.!...

Women get tempted too. Men can be charming, say the right things, make you feel desired. Especially hard not to succumb too if your partner is working hard/working away/busy or generally tired and not giving as much attention to you. BUT, women (in my own personal experience), in general, stop and think carefully about allowing something like that to happen. Consideration for her partner, and consideration for her home life. During a seven year relationship (which in the end didnt work out, but nothing to do with straying or wanting to stray away, from either side), I was approached by men often, even some men who were supposed to be my partners friends. My partner worked hard, worked away sometimes, and sometimes i felt the spark had gone, but out of respect for him I remained faithful. I knew there was too much to lose. When i felt lonely or a bit neglected, i reminded myself about the good points in our life together. No selfish self-indulgent fumbles was worth the guilt i would carry, or the pain it could cause.

But of course, many men enjoy the excuse of "but im a MAN, a women just cant understand." That of course, is up to you. Thankfully I have never experienced someone do that to me, and hopefully never will. I imagine the pain the betrayed partner would feel if they found out, must be fierce. Im sorry if it sounds like I have a 'holier than thou' attitude about it. I just believe in monogamy. I believe people should do what makes them happy, but i believe only if it doesnt hurt others in their life. If you wish to be self-indulgent, better to be honest and single. If you have a partner and/or children, you have responsibilities to them. Maybe you are not yet mature enough to have a monogamous permanent relationship.. :o

Eek, you are my new friend. :D

You sound like a very special lady,. :D

When I was single and married guys told me that they had no desire for another woman, I didn't believe them. I was sure they were liars.

Now that I have found the right woman, FINALLY found the right woman, I have discovered that I have everything I could want and no desire to stray. Either your relationship is right or it isn't.

I agree with Gary, if you find the right woman you don't truly have any desire to screw up the trust between you. Thats not to say you don't admire and even consider what a woman might be like in bed. But you will never take a chance of messing up a perfect relatinship.

I have been married to the same woman for 34 years and have never strayed, even a little bit. My wife satisfies all my needs, I should add she was my 3rd try. The other two I was not as faithful with, but did not have the perfect relationship either. :o

That's like saying: Is it possible not to break the law? Is it possible to keep a juicy secret? Is it possible to not to be selfish and narrow minded. Is it possible to love my wife more than my own gratifacation. Is it possible to have a clear conscience?

You already know the answer to your question - it's yes! But it requires understanding the concept of love, honor, and respect. Never too late to give it a try. It is better to get old with someone you built a life with.