Best Visa Please

Hi there everyone, sorry to bore you all, you must get sick of answering these questions time and time again but i hope you can advise me on the best visa for my situation.

I have had the offer of a new job in Bangkok where i will need to make regular visits to Singapore (once per month) and Europe from time to time. There may be months where i dont have to go to Singapore but at a guess i should be going there frequently.

I am a British citizen holding a normal 10 year British passport.

Cheers and thanks in advance for any advice i recieve.

Regards, Noodles.

Ps please tell me the best way to get the visa of choice from the UK as i have to fly there next week to tie up some loose ends.

Ok thanks, that is great, is this ok regarding work permit etc?

Well if you take John's advice you could never get a work permit. Get a multi entry non-immigrant business visa at the RTC Hull. You can do it by mail and Hull is super fast. Take a letter from the company requesting issuance of the visa and pointing out the regular travel abroad.

As you have a job in Bangkok you should get a single entry visa.

The company should arrange your work permit and then the visa can be extended to one year.

When you need to travel you simply get a re-entry permit.

With a letter of support you will be able to get the visa in Singapore.

Noodles - Just thought I'd give you an idea of the timescale for applying....

I sent off my Non Imm Visa application through the post on Monday (1st Nov) Lunchtime and recieved the passport (with visa) this morning (3rd Nov)... fantastic service eh !! :o

Totster :D:D