Spary Paint - Where For A Good Selection?

Hssl

Any one with ideas I need to colour match some equipment to a ceiling paint - and its not stuff i would trust to a local car spray shop. Tried the likes of Home pro etc but 'briliant white' is not what i'm after!

If i could find a 'halfords' style shop with the large amount of colours i'm sure i could find a near enough match

TIA

H

Your could try the hardware shop opposite foodland, not sure if they will have exactly what your looking for, but they seem to stock almost everything, its a cracking little shop. This shop mixed my paint for me to my desired shade that I wanted. good luck.

Any one with ideas I need to colour match some equipment to a ceiling paint - and its not stuff i would trust to a local car spray shop. Tried the likes of Home pro etc but 'briliant white' is not what i'm after!

If i could find a 'halfords' style shop with the large amount of colours i'm sure i could find a near enough match

TIA

H

I really miss the Halfords chain here in Thailand. There doesn't seem to be any equivalent at all. The motoring sections in the supermarkets don't really stock much useful stuff, aside from oil and polishes.

DM

Your could try the hardware shop opposite foodland, not sure if they will have exactly what your looking for, but they seem to stock almost everything, its a cracking little shop. This shop mixed my paint for me to my desired shade that I wanted. good luck.

That would be my suggestion although I haven't been there for years. Glad to hear it is still going, harks back to all those old hardware stores in the UK before the likes of B&Q swept them away and decided you will buy, with no knowledgable assistance, what's on their shelves or sod off.

That would be my suggestion although I haven't been there for years. Glad to hear it is still going, harks back to all those old hardware stores in the UK before the likes of B&Q swept them away and decided you will buy, with no knowledgable assistance, what's on their shelves or sod off.

The DIY trend has'nt hit Thailand yet. Probably due to low labour costs. That may all change as prices spiral. :o