Trading In A Laptop?

eek

Bit of info on my laptop first: Have Sony Vaio FS115s (specs halfway down page. Doubled the memory) which I bought when it just came out (about 3 year ago i think). I havent been very kind to it and for this last year have had to work my way around a broken 'L' key and a temperamental dvd drive. Last year I enquired about getting the L key fixed but was informed that because it was bought in Europe, it would have to be sent away for repair as Thailand/Asia doesnt have the same keyboard parts. Just wasnt worth the cost, so use a usb keyboard. Ho hum.

Anyway, a while back a friend asked my why I dont just trade it in. Im now getting fed up with it becoming more and more bad tempered on me that im considering doing just that. SO...here come the questions :D :

I would like to know if its sell-able/trade-able?

Where might be a good place to sell/trade in?

Any idea of how much I can get for it/or what discount for trade-in?

..or any other tips/suggestions (no "just bin it/give to me for free" suggestions pls :D

Never done this before, so any enlightenment would be helpful :o

Tnx!

Bit of info on my laptop first: Have Sony Vaio FS115s (specs halfway down page. Doubled the memory) which I bought when it just came out (about 3 year ago i think). I havent been very kind to it and for this last year have had to work my way around a broken 'L' key and a temperamental dvd drive. Last year I enquired about getting the L key fixed but was informed that because it was bought in Europe, it would have to be sent away for repair as Thailand/Asia doesnt have the same keyboard parts. Just wasnt worth the cost, so use a usb keyboard. Ho hum.

Anyway, a while back a friend asked my why I dont just trade it in. Im now getting fed up with it becoming more and more bad tempered on me that im considering doing just that. SO...here come the questions :D :

I would like to know if its sell-able/trade-able?

Where might be a good place to sell/trade in?

Any idea of how much I can get for it/or what discount for trade-in?

..or any other tips/suggestions (no "just bin it/give to me for free" suggestions pls :D

Never done this before, so any enlightenment would be helpful :o

Tnx!

I actually need a few parts from a Sony laptop. If you want to sell it PM me with a price (I dont want to make an offer just incase it offends!). Cheers