Best Place To Get Small Appliances

vagabond48

I was wondering where I can get small appliances such as rice cooker, microwave, small TV, fan and dual hotplate. I am looking for store offering good quality products at discounted prices if possible. I also don't mind 2nd hand for any of the above, so perhaps you could point me to a popular classified website. I checked TV's classified but didn't find anything.

Thanks

I was wondering where I can get small appliances such as rice cooker, microwave, small TV, fan and dual hotplate. I am looking for store offering good quality products at discounted prices if possible. I also don't mind 2nd hand for any of the above, so perhaps you could point me to a popular classified website. I checked TV's classified but didn't find anything.

Thanks

Could try bahtsold or criagslist thailand. Find the full URL from google.

Thanks

Could try bahtsold or criagslist thailand. Find the full URL from google.

I know about craigslist but baht and sold (cute name) is new to me. Thanks

Comparable brands are very price competitive in decent stores. I would not expect big discounts. Sometimes store specials apply. Siam TV is a good place to go as are the big barns, such as Big C, Macro, Carre Four.

Be careful about going "cheap." You'll get what you pay for.

Carrefour always seems to be the consistantly cheapest open whenever I've been looking for this kind of stuff. Beware Homepro which still somehow seems to survive offering the same items only next door but often at much higher prices! Most of these places will deliver so best to go buy all the stuff you need and have them bring it on over (often the same day).

The more I shop at Carrefour, the more I like it.

I have pretty much given up on Makro, Tesco Lotus and Big C.

Went to TL about a month ago to buy a new coffeemaker. They had not one western style coffeemaker in stock.

At Carrefour, they had 10 different models, including the excellent Phillips model that I bought.

Their prices seem to match the others on shared items, but the selection is so much better I don't even bother with the others now.

Of course I'm not buying 20 bottles of palm cooking oil, or school uniforms for kids, etc. The others might beat Carrefour there...

Try them, and no, I don't work there, am not French, and never visited their stores before I came to live here...