Visa For Divorced With Baby

Hi

Im divorced from my thaiwife(thank good)We sign all pappers but we have a baby so I will try to get visa that way.

Can I get a visa for me to see my baby and what kind of visa?I mean one year or something like that

What papper do i need to show in that case?

Will they accept copys of the papers,from the hospital and birthcertificate

Do i have to get the copys verified from someone?I will sure not get the original only copys.

I sign paper so she is the guardian I think its called,i give upp all my rights(you dont have rights anyway)Does that matter,still my baby

at least on paper so should be ok for visa anyway???

regards

stacker10

You may be able to obtain a non immigrant O visa to visit on the basis of birth certificate. It is highly unlikely to be more than single entry from a Consulate in the area I suspect.

ok is that a 1 year visa O?

Just to make sure I would have the copy of the birth certificate authorized at the office where it was issued. If you are still on speaking terms with your ex wife, ask her to write a letter inviting you to come to Thailand to visit your child. The letter should be accompanied by a signed copy of her ID card. At the consulate/embassy you could ask for a multiple entry, but don't be surprised if you are only given a single entry.