• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

from stroll

Where?:

Itis on the right side of Sukhumvit Soi 8, and has a large neon sign "Beergarden Sukhumvit 8", can't be missed.

BTS: Nana

If you travel by car and are not fimiliar with the one-way system in the area and find yourself on the 'wrong' side of Suk, I advise to park there or leave the Taxi at one of the 2 pedestrian overpasses: Suk/corner Soi7 or in front of the Ambassador Hotel. Soi8 is on the other side between the two overpasses, and so is Nana BTS station.

I thought you knew....

Explorer :o

from stroll

Where?:

Itis on the right side of Sukhumvit Soi 8, and has a large neon sign "Beergarden Sukhumvit 8", can't be missed.

BTS: Nana

If you travel by car and are not fimiliar with the one-way system in the area and find yourself on the 'wrong' side of Suk, I advise to park there or leave the Taxi at one of the 2 pedestrian overpasses: Suk/corner Soi7 or in front of the Ambassador Hotel. Soi8 is on the other side between the two overpasses, and so is Nana BTS station.

I thought you knew....

Explorer  :o

LC said The Dubliner last week!!!

If this isn't the most boring thread ever, it'll do until we get something even worse.

You know what they say about the Gold Coast: beatiful one day, perfect the next! How true! (at the moment anyway)

Doc, are you trying to tell us all that you have just read the entire 22 pages of this thread?!?!

Just went for a beautiful two hour "real" bike ride around the beaches. Im so lucky, it hurts!

Sounds good!what kind of a bike?????

As Harleys are far to expensive in this country, I opted for a 600cc Steed. Really lovely bike for Phuket. Plenty of Torque, relatively light and really comfortable.

If this isn't the most boring thread ever, it'll do until we get something even worse.

You know what they say about the Gold Coast: beatiful one day, perfect the next! How true! (at the moment anyway)

Doc, are you trying to tell us all that you have just read the entire 22 pages of this thread?!?!

I actually can't honestly say I did. Reading the lot would have a soporific effect on me :o