Rain........

bmw

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hot and sunny on Koh Phangan, afternoon thundershower blowing through with high blowing winds and a bit of rain but other than that, not much rain to report. Bit of a rain last night but nothing to get excited about :o

sbk who is the cutey puppy with a serious angry face?

Found the pic at the cuteoverload blog, I think the cute face combined with the "don't give me any shit" look suited me as a moderator :o

just bloody grey and miserable

Glad i dont live in the Uk anymore.

BTW. You forgot to add GRIM! :D

Yep sorry mate your right, its <deleted> grim as well :D

Thanks for reminding of that Jocky, may god curse you with short arms and an itchy bum :o:D

which is a distinct improvement on the one armed man hanging off a cliff with itchy balls.

No heavy rain for some time now. Just the odd light evening cooling shower.

The lake is looking good again.

lakeatitlanti1.jpg

foto by kind unwitting permission of the roadjunkie website

Edited by kayo

which is a distinct improvement on the one armed man hanging off a cliff with itchy balls.

No heavy rain for some time now. Just the odd light evening cooling shower.

The lake is looking good again.

lakeatitlanti1.jpg

foto by kind unwitting permission of the roadjunkie website

I pity that poor guy in that hammock. Lying there, looking at the dumpsite in front of him, and not a chance of enyoing the same view as the photographer ... Well, at least not without disturbing his rest by turning his head ...

Well. I've been back in Canada for almost a full month now. During that month, it has rained on at least 20 days. Cold, miserable, drizzle and downpour.

3 days before I left Thailand, I got caught in a downpour. Sitting at an intersection on my moto, wearing the usual shorts, t-shirt and sandals. My only concern was keeping my phone dry. Arrived at the gf's apartment, she made me strip in the doorway as she saw the water dripping off me.

Get here (to Canada) and get caught in a brief shower on the 3rd day. Temperature was down to around 14 degrees. Wearing long pants, t-shirt, pull-over, light jacket and a hat.

Shivering, trying to hide under store awnings, had to call a taxi to take me back to the hotel. Ended up with a mild cold. Welcome home. :o

At least where I'm heading there won't be much rain, period. Just dust and dirt.

Well. I've been back in Canada for almost a full month now. During that month, it has rained on at least 20 days. Cold, miserable, drizzle and downpour.

3 days before I left Thailand, I got caught in a downpour. Sitting at an intersection on my moto, wearing the usual shorts, t-shirt and sandals. My only concern was keeping my phone dry. Arrived at the gf's apartment, she made me strip in the doorway as she saw the water dripping off me.

Get here (to Canada) and get caught in a brief shower on the 3rd day. Temperature was down to around 14 degrees. Wearing long pants, t-shirt, pull-over, light jacket and a hat.

Shivering, trying to hide under store awnings, had to call a taxi to take me back to the hotel. Ended up with a mild cold. Welcome home. :o

At least where I'm heading there won't be much rain, period. Just dust and dirt.

Now everyone lets have a big ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh for kerry :D

Well you will be happy to know Kerry it is still 22 to 26 degrees here in the uk, and i am still wearing shorts :D:D:D

It's drizzling here in the Uk.

I've just looked outside, and it looks like someone turned the colour off on the TV.

An old lady walked past with a headscarf and a tartan wheel bag. I smiled and she just looked away. The neighbour opposite was watching through his window as it happened. I looked at him, and he pretended to inspect his curtains, then walked off with his head down.

cricky's medicine box ,

you need to bolt out of that place quick smart.

buy a one way ticket to rambuttri street my friend and she'll be apples my friend. :o