Real Estate Agent Wanted

alfagtv

Hello all

This is my first post, so please bear with me. I want to buy a house in the Jomtien/south of Jomtien area, however to do so I first need to sell my apartment, which is also in the Jomtien area. I am looking for an enthusiastic, pro active agent. I have approached a couple of agents, and the response has been pretty lack lustre at best. I am having trouble even getting them here to value the place, I have a value in mind, which I dont think is unrealistic, and I am well aware of the difficulties faced in selling properties here at present. I worked in the real estate industry in a previous life (I was not in sales) and I know that when a client arrived with a listing, they were welcomed with enthusiasm. After all, no listings = no sales = no commission. Maybe the problem here is too many properties to list, or coming onto the market in the future. Anyway, any suggestions or recommendations appreciated. Thanks for your time.

Could you give me the specific information about your apartment (where etc) along with your contact details on a PM and I will pass onto a couple of guys who I know. I'm sure that they will be pleased to help you.

This is my first post, so please bear with me. I want to buy a house in the Jomtien/south of Jomtien area, however to do so I first need to sell my apartment, which is also in the Jomtien area. I am looking for an enthusiastic, pro active agent.

When you find one let the folk here know, the real estate industry has many participants, but few real professionals. It is not helped by the vast oversupply of real estate for sale.

to be honest ,pattaya is one of the only places where there are vast amounts of propertys for sale and very high prices,its no wonder so little sells ,the houses on our estate have been for sale for so long some are ready to fall down.

Hello all

This is my first post, so please bear with me. I want to buy a house in the Jomtien/south of Jomtien area, however to do so I first need to sell my apartment, which is also in the Jomtien area. I am looking for an enthusiastic, pro active agent. I have approached a couple of agents, and the response has been pretty lack lustre at best. I am having trouble even getting them here to value the place, I have a value in mind, which I dont think is unrealistic, and I am well aware of the difficulties faced in selling properties here at present. I worked in the real estate industry in a previous life (I was not in sales) and I know that when a client arrived with a listing, they were welcomed with enthusiasm. After all, no listings = no sales = no commission. Maybe the problem here is too many properties to list, or coming onto the market in the future. Anyway, any suggestions or recommendations appreciated. Thanks for your time.

get ready to get bombarded by real estate staff to say that a particular office is the bees knees, but they wont admit they work for them there desperate to grab that commission , get your crash helmut on :o your PM inbox is gonna fill up quick, the vultures are out :D

Real estate in Pattaya also surprises me.They are incredibly lazy when it comes to promoting and selling used property.I know people that have tried to sell and over 50% of the agents couldn't even be bothered to go take pictures etc,rather asking them to take pictures and bring to them.They must all be having to much money.The overall agency scene is very unproffessional in Pattaya.I'd say 4 or 5 places are good the other 100 plus pure amatuers with no background in sales.

The same when reading the people profiles in the property mag.All of them state to years of background selling and developing in the UK / Spain etc etc,99% of these people are talking utter <deleted>.

EPG.