Body Building

whatsoever

Cat fight!

Let me educate you on something too, Mrs (oops sorry, I mean Mr) Tropo. haha.. typo.. My bad :D ..... Young, petite, blonde, tanned, blue eyed & well educated females like myself also have no problem attracting guys in ANY country. I bet I could attract more guys in 1 day than you could girls in a week. You do not know me, or how I look, so saying which guys I can and cannot attract is silly.

Who says all Thai Guys are 'Skinny' ?? :o I personally know of many, many Thai guys who are far from skinny! Are you saying that every single Thai guy in Thailand is 'Skinny'? You really must be walking around with your eyes closed! I am certainly not attracted to Thai guys due to their 'body', but due to a lot of them being oh so much more handsome than most of the farang men walking around Pattaya and Bangkok, and some of them have really great personalities.

I did not say that 'Well built guys' disgust me. Those fakers do, however. I prefer REAL Natural muscles, what a guy has worked hard for... Everyone is entitled to their opinion, right? I'm not attracted to guys who take Steroids. End of story. Kinda like how some guys feel about girls with breast implants.. looks good.. still fake.. The real thing is MUCH better..

Yawn.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cat fight!

Let me educate you on something too, Mrs (oops sorry, I mean Mr) Tropo. haha.. typo.. My bad :D ..... Young, petite, blonde, tanned, blue eyed & well educated females like myself also have no problem attracting guys in ANY country. I bet I could attract more guys in 1 day than you could girls in a week. You do not know me, or how I look, so saying which guys I can and cannot attract is silly.

Who says all Thai Guys are 'Skinny' ?? :D I personally know of many, many Thai guys who are far from skinny! Are you saying that every single Thai guy in Thailand is 'Skinny'? You really must be walking around with your eyes closed! I am certainly not attracted to Thai guys due to their 'body', but due to a lot of them being oh so much more handsome than most of the farang men walking around Pattaya and Bangkok, and some of them have really great personalities.

I did not say that 'Well built guys' disgust me. Those fakers do, however. I prefer REAL Natural muscles, what a guy has worked hard for... Everyone is entitled to their opinion, right? I'm not attracted to guys who take Steroids. End of story. Kinda like how some guys feel about girls with breast implants.. looks good.. still fake.. The real thing is MUCH better..

Yawn.

so we are all now in agreement..... that we dont agree on this steroid issue.

thai guys probably are more handsome than the average farang here as average age of expat or tourist is probably too high for you as you are a young slim blonde stunner with a brain............hmmm never met any of them back in uk but they probably all left the country on a hunt for young thai guys ,who are basically the same as the bgs here but just a male version. there only after your money or to show off to there mates theyve done a farang bird,they dont get much chance of that out here so they do tend to go a bit over the top with the sweet mouth but hey thats your perogative. farang men cant compete as they cant be bothered to go overboard on the bullshit...in my opinion

as to challenging mr tropo to see who attracts more in 1 day.....be careful as we are in a country where walking down some streets would bring attention in high doses.......yes its not real but it would count in your challenge hahah.

back to the steroid issue......steroid guys do work hard too.......just taking steroids is no guarantee of a fab body.......harsh diets,lots of cardio work plus hours a week of pushing heavy weights is still necessary. as to you getting hit on by the steriod heads in droves,may i ask where you go.....most steroid guys dont drink too much and hang out in the gym more than anywhere else so are they hitting on you there or is it in your dreams :o .............that last part is a joke so dont get your knickers in a twist :D

ps im ony attracted to girls with implants.....so i understand people only liking certain types and get it totally when girls are put off by extreme steroid bodies,but be careful coz a lot of model type guys have taken steroids to enhance what god gave them as sometimes hardwork just doesnt do it,but they would never tell you that and you prefer the guys who would tell you that they are not steroid heads even if they were.

OMG.

It seems like The Battle of the Ego's is set to continue.

I feel grateful (although the options are somewhat limited for me) that I am not well built, I don't fancy blue eyed blondes (with or without brains/implants) and I am too old to enter the colosseum on this one.

I probably fit the description of the stereotypical sex tourist. Therefore, I shall remain satisfied dabbling around the lower reaches of the Championship (in Thai ladies terms) for entertainment, company and cerebral challenge.

The alternative for me in the UK is probably someone with a blue rinse, less teeth than me and more bodily hair. 25 years ago they were blue-eyed blondes. :o

Edited by Chaimai

Cat fight!

Who says all Thai Guys are 'Skinny' ?? :o I personally know of many, many Thai guys who are far from skinny! Are you saying that every single Thai guy in Thailand is 'Skinny'? You really must be walking around with your eyes closed! I am certainly not attracted to Thai guys due to their 'body', but due to a lot of them being oh so much more handsome than most of the farang men walking around Pattaya and Bangkok, and some of them have really great personalities.

Yawn.

You can say you're a petite, blonde, tanned and blue eyed, educated female, but I doubt that (and that includes the educated part). You can dream and say anything you like like as an anonymous internet forum personality.

Having said that, I'm honest about why I'm in Asia. I'm almost 50 and well past my use-by-date back in Surfers Paradise, Australia. Tanned, petite, blue eyed 20 year old blonde bombshells are no longer attracted to me. Our competition would have to be between a 20 year old version of me and your stunning good looks to be fair, and that's not going to happen. I don't train to attract people - I have a steady girlfriend of 4 1/2 years. I train for my health and personal satisfaction...and as one poster put it earlier, to help maintain my youth as I age.

All Thai males who are not obese are skinny according to my definition of skinny. The only Thai I saw who was well-built (and obviously on steroids) was about 5'2" (he was gay with a very well-built Farang partner) and hardly my idea of an ideal physique. At 6ft, I'm skinny if I weigh under 220 lbs. Well-built for you is probably under 150 lbs and lean. We all have our own definitions of skinny.

Your last comment that you're not attracted to steroid takers is ridiculous because you would never be able to accurately determine who takes them and who doesn't.

You're also suffering from the delusion that taking steroids is cheating and that users don't work hard. Most steroid users work harder than the natural guys.

I train with weights for 10 hours a week. I do 3-4 hours of high intensity cardio per week. I monitor my diet to exact ratios of protein, carbs and fat...I never eat junk or drink alcohol. I supplement my diet with phytochemicals, vitamins and minerals.

At 49, you'd be hard pressed to find a younger natural guy who trains harder or who is stronger or more dedicated...especially in Pattaya.

Maybe you missed this in an earlier post, but I trained naturally for 30 years, so I know more about natural training than most people. If you're young as you say you are, then I started training before you were born (1976). I had already reached my natural limit and had nowhere to go. Let me assure you that even now that I take steroids, gains are hard to come by. I work my butt off for every ounce of muscle. Once the initial rapid gains have passed, it's an uphill battle to improve just as it is training naturally.

You really shouldn't enter into discussions about subjects you know nothing about. Stick to kittens.

Cat fight!

Yawn.

You can say you're a petite, blonde, tanned and blue eyed, educated female, but I doubt that (and that includes the educated part). You can dream and say anything you like like as an anonymous internet forum personality.

Having said that, I'm honest about why I'm in Asia. I'm almost 50 and well past my use-by-date back in Surfers Paradise, Australia. Tanned, petite, blue eyed 20 year old blonde bombshells are no longer attracted to me. Our competition would have to be between a 20 year old version of me and your stunning good looks to be fair, and that's not going to happen. I don't train to attract people - I have a steady girlfriend of 4 1/2 years. I train for my health and personal satisfaction...and as one poster put it earlier, to help maintain my youth as I age.

All Thai males who are not obese are skinny according to my definition of skinny. The only Thai I saw who was well-built (and obviously on steroids) was about 5'2" (he was gay with a very well-built Farang partner) and hardly my idea of an ideal physique. At 6ft, I'm skinny if I weigh under 220 lbs. Well-built for you is probably under 150 lbs and lean. We all have our own definitions of skinny.

Your last comment that you're not attracted to steroid takers is ridiculous because you would never be able to accurately determine who takes them and who doesn't.

You're also suffering from the delusion that taking steroids is cheating and that users don't work hard. Most steroid users work harder than the natural guys.

I train with weights for 10 hours a week. I do 3-4 hours of high intensity cardio per week. I monitor my diet to exact ratios of protein, carbs and fat...I never eat junk or drink alcohol. I supplement my diet with phytochemicals, vitamins and minerals.

At 49, you'd be hard pressed to find a younger natural guy who trains harder or who is stronger or more dedicated...especially in Pattaya.

Maybe you missed this in an earlier post, but I trained naturally for 30 years, so I know more about natural training than most people. If you're young as you say you are, then I started training before you were born (1976). I had already reached my natural limit and had nowhere to go. Let me assure you that even now that I take steroids, gains are hard to come by. I work my butt off for every ounce of muscle. Once the initial rapid gains have passed, it's an uphill battle to improve just as it is training naturally.

You really shouldn't enter into discussions about subjects you know nothing about. Stick to kittens.

Is this thread still going, amazing Pattaya.

Do you guys get so upset with girls that get breast enhancements to alter their looks?

If you have ever had experience with a girl with implants, you will know that they just don't have the same feel as natural tissue, despite the claims of the vendors of the implants. I've seen some girls that are way too firm that if they roll over on a guy, there's a chance he's going to get impaled. Besides, who cares? Woman come with other desirable attributes besides big boobs. :D

Most steroid users, including myself, use them wisely to achieve the goal we want – and that can be anything from a "fitness model" look, to the "freak" look and anywhere in between. The Steroid types you refer to are the more extreme form of steroid users, not the true representative. Oh yes, I forgot. Using steroids makes the users experienced endocrinologists because they read about it on the internet. Silly me.

If you're happy with a big belly, man-boobs, and a low enough self esteem to post about guys living their life and not bothering you...more power to you. That's your choice, but I'm not going to start a thread about you. You should. we can discuss the need for manzeers.

However, for those that are interested in feeling better, looking better and not having to resort to blue diamonds, you should look in to Hormone Replacement Therapy if you are over the age of 40. I highly recommend it. Wow, another brilliant opinion based upon cutting edge medical research. Hormone Replacement Therapy has serious side effects. It is to only be used in males that present with low specific hormones. Just because someone is over 40 or even 70 does not mean he requires the hormone. There is not one peer reviewed research paper that's been published in a reputable journal that recommends the therapy when there is not an underlying medical condition supporting the treatment. Bet you didn't even know that the legitimate hormones are difficult to make and are often in short supply. Illegitimate commercial supply comes from suppliers that are neither regulated nor supervised. The likelihood of impurities and contaminants in the product is high. So you go ahead and inject that potion and gamble on the chance for tumours and blood dyscrasias.

Excuse me, I must have accidentally stumbled into the gay forum. That's ok. I was once watching an evangelical show and they were diiscussing about sinister recruitment methods. Maybe this is one of them! :o

I used to work out alot when I played rugby, and am more trim than the average guy, so I understand the desire, but I used to do it for a purpose, not just to look good in Boyztown. I think if you are over 16 you'd be out of luck in that place, so don't feel bad. :D

Why do you think most juicers are gay? Or turn gay? Cuz we read it on the internet. Guy was wearing a white lab coat and called himself a doctor, so hey. it's got 2 be true.

And why would your manhood shrink by taking steroids?

Testicles do shrink. How can you teabag if you don't have something to play with?

Why do you think steroid users don't all have a purpose?

Which is to help make the world a happier place by giving people something to laugh at?

Your sweeping generalisations only serve to weaken your case and make your desperate attempts to validate your own self loathing meaningless. That's ok. I think he's neato. And if I say he's neato, why don't ya know, that's all that matters!

These are just the excuses you use to make people like you feel better about yourself. But that's ok. We understand. No silly goose, we already explained why.

No doubt some women, and clearly men, are intimidated by "musclebound freaks".

Only when they have one of those temper tantrums those inflatable guys get.

But why do you care? Repeat after me "steroid users are not better than me". And get over it. I agree, they are not better than you. :D

Do you ever wonder why you don't see old guys that have been regular steroid users?

It's because they died before they hit 65. Don't believe me? Look around.

oh there was an absolute prize turkey bodybuilder knocking about soi diana inn yesterday.

had his top off and had his hair in some beads - short fella - a lot of those types are making up for lack of something (like height) imo

probably a nice chap but looks absurd

he'll blend in

Do you ever wonder why you don't see old guys that have been regular steroid users?

It's because they died before they hit 65. Don't believe me? Look around.

What a load of nonsense. Most weight trainers stop training before 65 whether they were using them or not. Arthritis and many other ailments not related to steroid use put an end to it...as well as lack of interest and laziness. Laziness would have to be the biggest killer of all. Getting a beer gut does not require a lot of effort after 40.

It's not usually termed steroid use, but millions of over 65's supplement with testosterone. It's called HRT.

Geriatrickid, my experience with fake boobies is quite substantial. And I will agree, el-cheapo boob jobs that are not done by a good surgeon (read most Thai "Doctors"), underneath the pectorial muscle and with cheap silicone can be hard and unsightly. If done correctly by a good surgeon and good implants(i.e. - not silicone), you will have a hard time telling if they are real or not. Perhaps I may suggest a less budget concious partner.

As for the rest of your post, it's not worth responding to as you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. As for projecting on to me that my experience is gleaned from reading the Internet like yours, nothing could be further from the truth. You are out of your depth.

It's easy to point at things you dont understand and try and rationalize them or try and make fun of them. I do it with fat people all the time. I seriously wonder how people can look at themselves in the mirror everyday and say they are happy with their appearance. Seriously. I'm the first one to laugh at a fat person because I don't understand it and I can't rationlaize it. is it a co-incidnce that most people who psted against steroids are out of shape? Well, everyone but that petite, blonde chick...but then again she wanted an ice skating ring in another post. Don't you have to be older than 15 to post here?

I'm pretty sure I know just a little more about hormones than you, so your input on "legitimate" hormones are are a little underdone their Champ.

So whilst your post was amusing, like most of the other's, it comes up short.

Next.

so come on, stop posting your negative comments, never seen you post a positive one yet.

Dispelling myths is very postive.

Cheeeezzz

You can't even spell POSITIVE :o:D:D

Humphrey Bear...if you are going to take an icon of Australian kids television as your handle and image...at least get his name right.

It's Humphrey B Bear...and you can tell by his head development, he did steroids :D

so come on, stop posting your negative comments, never seen you post a positive one yet.

Dispelling myths is very postive.

Cheeeezzz

You can't even spell POSITIVE :o:D:D

Cheeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzz, you've run out of myths so now you're pointing out typos. Do you know the difference between a typo and a spelling error?

Geriatrickid, my experience with fake boobies is quite substantial. And I will agree, el-cheapo boob jobs that are not done by a good surgeon (read most Thai "Doctors"), underneath the pectorial muscle and with cheap silicone can be hard and unsightly. If done correctly by a good surgeon and good implants(i.e. - not silicone), you will have a hard time telling if they are real or not. Perhaps I may suggest a less budget concious partner.

As for the rest of your post, it's not worth responding to as you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. As for projecting on to me that my experience is gleaned from reading the Internet like yours, nothing could be further from the truth. You are out of your depth.

It's easy to point at things you dont understand and try and rationalize them or try and make fun of them. I do it with fat people all the time. I seriously wonder how people can look at themselves in the mirror everyday and say they are happy with their appearance. Seriously. I'm the first one to laugh at a fat person because I don't understand it and I can't rationlaize it. is it a co-incidnce that most people who psted against steroids are out of shape? Well, everyone but that petite, blonde chick...but then again she wanted an ice skating ring in another post. Don't you have to be older than 15 to post here?

I'm pretty sure I know just a little more about hormones than you, so your input on "legitimate" hormones are are a little underdone their Champ.

Next.

Now I'm really offended :D I'm not that fat..............just a little short for my weight, but I'm up for armwrestling at any time :o (yes I know ...............difficult on internet) :D

It's easy to point at things you dont understand and try and rationalize them or try and make fun of them.

Next.

Ok, I'm going to take the bait. Do we get into an internet fiesta of proudly proclaiming our academic credentials and work experience? Waste of time since this isn't an academic site where qualifications are vetted in order to gain access. However, it does bring to mind the entry on another thread from a guy that claimed to have a doctorate in psychology and was a member of mensa. The best he could muster was a quote from Wikipedia, which sort of shredded his self proclaimed expertise. I digress, but dam_n it was funny. And now back to you my cuddly little ball of angst.

If you want to take the drug, then just say so. People snort cocaine and pop hallucinogenics for their own peculiar reasons. Do not hide behind unsubstantiated medical claims to justify a behaviour that is no different.

There is currently only one medically accepted use for male hormones: To address an underlying hormonal imbalance. Examples of acceptable treatment usages are; hypogonadism, delayed onset of puberty and sex change procedures. Along with such treatment comes a specific vigilance program with special emphasis on monitoring the hormone level, liver function and PSA count. As well other hormones are monitored.

Do you follow these monitoring procedures and are you capable of understanding the various relationships between the test results, taking into account results in other males and as recorded in the medical reference texts? Does your clinical experience allow you to place such data in perspective? can you diagnose liver dysfunction, cardio vascular disease or renal distress? If not, then how are you any different than someone that has a motorcycle license and thinks he can then drive heavy machinery?

Untested medications are not allowed on the market without demonstrating two qualities; 1) Safety and 2) Benefit. To date, there has not been one large scale or long term clinical trial that demonstrates the benefits of testosterone as an aging antidote. The reason there has not been such a trial is because the risk of prostate cancer and cardiovascular disease is known and demonstrated. It is likely patients would incur fatal side effects. As such, it is difficult to support such a trial with the knowledge that it will do harm to those that are not ill. Can you cite one clinical study that supports your position? Can you name one reputable endocrinologist with clinical and patient experience that supports your position?

Although there are people with diplomas that will push the use of male hormones, none of these self claimed experts has the relevant medical and clinical experience or education upon which to recommend such usage outside of the treatment of a bonafide medical condition. If you look at drug development and studies, the research teams are comprised of people that bring a variety of different skills to the job. This ensures that one person's bias or lack of expertise can be compensated for. The proponents of male hormone use for "general maintenance" do not follow that format. I wonder why?

Young males that take male hormones in the absence of disease develop prostate cancer, incur liver disease and die from cardio vascular disease including stroke. That's an undisputed fact. There are no clinical trials for the use of the drug in males that do not present with a hormone dysfunction because of the known fatal side effects. As such, it is difficult to support such a trial with the knowledge that it will do harm to those that are not ill.

As for being out of my depth, I know what my education and skillset is. At this point, I believe that my position is well founded on actual science and not the latest in get fit live longer fads. Years ago, there were snake oil salesman that plyed the rural fairs selling their potions duping people that wanted to believe. In the 1920's there were those that touted the magical powers of radiation to cure everything. In the 1970's there were cancer clinics in Mexico that exploited desperately sick Americans. In South Africa there's a health minister that claims eating a root and garlic with lemon juice will cure AIDS. Today, these tricksters are found on the internet making the same claims. Some things never change. If you want to take the drug that's your business. Just don't make a scene in the examination room and cry like some people do when they are diagnosed with a disease. All one can do is warn.

Cheeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzz, you've run out of myths so now you're pointing out typos. Do you know the difference between a typo and a spelling error?

A myth's as good as a thmile.

I asked my secretaries about the difference - one said that a typo is just an excuse for bad spelling - the other said <What's a typo>

Guess which one is blond with big tits.

Edited by Humphrey Bear

C'mon guys, can't we all just get a bong? :o

I'm going to line up with tropo and DLock on this one.

Testosterone has been studied since the early 1900's and is well understood by the medical community.

geriatrickid, your latest post does reflect the attitude of many (but not all) in the afore-mentioned medical community. However, as those of us in the baby-boomer population age, there are some willing to tinker with the basic model.

Some of the benefits of TRT are:

- increase in lean muscle-mass

- decrease in body-fat

- increased sense of well-being

- improved concentration

- denser bone-mass

A contra-indication for TRT is the presence of prostate cancer. Prior to starting TRT, the establishment of a base-line PSA status is advisable. In the absence of evidence of prostate cancer, there seems to be little or no evidence that testosterone supplementation is a causal factor for this disease.

My own experience seems to bear this out. My latest PSA result was .041. The previous result 4 years ago was .038. Results less than 1.0 suggest that yearly testing is not required. The average range is 0.0 - 4.0.

When I was 48, I told my family Doctor that I was interested in TRT. As well as being a GP, he practised Sports Medicine. Since my country ( Canada ) is more liberal than countries like the USA with respect to testosterone replacement ( Drug-Free America! ), he was not automatically opposed to this idea. After suggesting PSA and free-testosterone blood tests ( in which I tested at the top of the normal range ), he gave me a presciption for Andro-Gel, a topical application of testosterone. I had told him that as well as being interested in its anti-aging properties, that after 2 years of resistance training ( weight-lifting ) I also wanted to bulk-up a bit more. So he was aware of all the facts behind my request. And that I was not testosterone-deficient and did not fall into the currently used guidelines for TRT. i.e., I wanted the muscle-building steroid. Perhaps his backgound in dealing with athletes made him sympathetic to this request.

I am now 57. Here in Thailand I use Andriol, an oral testosterone product freely available.

This debate has all the elements of " Drug Debate ". Ideologues on both sides. My positions is " My Body, My Choice " If you don't agree with my choice, fine. Just leave me alone and don't impose your beliefs on me.

GK....

"Do not hide behind unsubstantiated medical claims to justify a behaviour that is no different. "

The irony in this statement in reference to the rest of your post is quite funny. But I have never hidden behind any "medical claims". Steroids are "potentially" dangerous. No argument here...what was the question again?

...and then there's this little nugget.

"Young males that take male hormones in the absence of disease develop prostate cancer, incur liver disease and die from cardio vascular disease including stroke. That's an undisputed fact."

What were you saying about that guy who "shredded his self proclaimed expertise"...pot, meet kettle.

Do you have a time scale on this "undisputed fact" there Professor? Or is that an "unsubstantiated medical claim"? In therory...I should be dead.

It's useless have an argument with someone who's entire argument is based on Wikipedia and cutting and pasting from Google. You can always find a "study" to contradict what I say. Your arguments are based on selective "cut and paste", not medical science.

But just so we are clear. I take steroids. I know the risks. I won't complain. Thankyou for caring.

Next.

I agree it is your choice. However, there are specific rules in place to protect people from their own ignorance and from the incompetence of some health practioners. You may feel fine now, but there is a strong likelihood you will suffer adverse reactions. The GP that gave you the script probably told you that.

As an aside, the reason why I am so vociferous in this matter is that if I can discourage one person from taking medication that is not necessary, then I have done my job. For those of you that are taking it, nothing I say will change your opinions and I don't care what you do with your body. Personally, I think alot of this sense of improved well being in healthy adults with normal levels is related more to psychological aspects than it is to physiological.

Next.

I am guilty I did not read anything in this thread but this post

Actually that's all I need.

No I haven't read any responses either.

Mister know it all about silicone boobs. You have a tremendous amout of knowledge about faked boobs. Sorry "boobies".

It does show a little bit of your state of maturity....the way you address your mother's feeding station.

No doubt in my mind you do know about faked things.

I am sure you know a lot about faked boobs...no doubt in my mind after reading your post.

I am sure you know a lot about faked things....you are probably good at that...maybe even a Master at it.

The best about your insight is that you didn't have the surgery done on you....if you did please submit a picture.

I have never seen an ssahole with faked boobs.

You refer to the surgeon who does good work.....on a human body....you probably pay more attention to who works on your car.

I don't want to insult you but most of what I say probably will...

I am sure since you know so much about this subject you have done your homework....you wouldn't want anyone to think that you are ignorant.

Would you now?

No doubt you think surgeons are Astronauts:

You say alien things

rationlaize= what is that mean?

As for projecting on to me that my experience is gleaned from reading the Internet like yours, nothing could be further from the truth.

What?

What is that guy on?

He doesn't know how to communicate.

He thinks putting silicone in someone elses body is safe

Perhaps I may suggest a less budget concious partner

end of quote

Of course he thinks it's all good....as long as he can have his pill.

Don't you have to be older than 15 to post here?

unquote

Actually yes and I am surprised you are still here.

Sorry guys I couldn't help it....but he is such a door knop....

Geez...wouldn't surprise me if He grew up with a TV in front of him when he was a baby.

Edited by BerndK

'I cant help but notice the growing number of pumped up, brainless, steriod nuts coming to Pattaya. They are on every corner. Ok everyone likes to be in shape but surely this is some kind of psychological disorder'

i think anyone who takes drugs to the extent of wanting a pumped up body to do nothing else with it but have a pumped up body is definitely weird as it is far from healthy. I haven't heard any roided person say why they need a chemically enhanced body yet, is it for work or something?

'I cant help but notice the growing number of pumped up, brainless, steriod nuts coming to Pattaya. They are on every corner. Ok everyone likes to be in shape but surely this is some kind of psychological disorder'

i think anyone who takes drugs to the extent of wanting a pumped up body to do nothing else with it but have a pumped up body is definitely weird as it is far from healthy. I haven't heard any roided person say why they need a chemically enhanced body yet, is it for work or something?

Vanity / self-obsession.

They have very little else going for them - low education - low job prospects - low chance of getting any further in life.

So they talk to other guys on other street corners (their heroes, guides and mentors) and get into steroids. In a way they're lucky - the opposite street corner had the crack pusher.

Anyway - I've decided that I'll leave them to their lives - after all, it's better than being Welsh.

Another secretly envious person enters the discussion....welcome!...and thanks for sharing your insecurities.

Why do people wear nice clothes? Why do people wear jewelry? Why do girls wear makeup? Why do guys shave? Why do people go on diets? Why do females wear sexy clothes and spend hours in the beauty salon?

The answer is that most normal people are concerned about their appearance...emphasis on "normal". There are far more abnormal people in Pattaya who choose to abuse their bodies through excessive drinking, smoking and atrocious diets than there are bodybuilders. In my estimation, about 50% of punters in Pattaya have larger waist measurements than chest measurements appearing at least 5 to 9 months pregnant.

In your own words, this is "definitely weird as it is far from healthy. I haven't heard of any fat person say why they need a disgusting fat body yet, is it for work or something?"

Edited by tropo

You continue to ramble here, disguising pseudo science as science. Not once in any of your offerings have you mentioned a dose, as though any quantity of steroids is an automatic death sentence... and you call this science. Further to that, you seem to think that a steroid is a steroid, when in fact there are hundreds of different products available with profoundly different results/effects.

Instead of cut n' pasting so much anti-steroid pseudo science (and warning & precaution drug inserts), why not educate yourself first.

You obviously believe that drugs should only prescribed for medical conditions. You're still living in the dark ages, but of course that's your view and you've made it quite clear.

Others are interested in performance enhancement and anti-aging where drugs can play an important role, despite your old-school beliefs. If drugs shouldn't be used to improve otherwise healthy individuals, then plastic surgery should also be outlawed. How could anyone sanction surgery in perfectly healthy individuals?

You're wasting your time on your 'war on steroids' because people know they work and will continue to use them with ever increasing enthusiasm. Most people idolize the bodies they help produce. Wrestlers, football stars, movie stars...even the acient Greeks and Romans idolized the muscular male form as is clearly seen in the ancient art.

"Young males that take male hormones in the absence of disease develop prostate cancer, incur liver disease and die from cardio vascular disease including stroke. That's an undisputed fact."

What were you saying about that guy who "shredded his self proclaimed expertise"...pot, meet kettle.

Do you have a time scale on this "undisputed fact" there Professor? Or is that an "unsubstantiated medical claim"? In therory...I should be dead.

It's useless have an argument with someone who's entire argument is based on Wikipedia and cutting and pasting from Google. You can always find a "study" to contradict what I say. Your arguments are based on selective "cut and paste", not medical science. But just so we are clear. I take steroids. I know the risks. I won't complain. Thankyou for caring.

Next.

Do you have a reading comprehension problem? I have not cut and pasted anything, except the excerpt from the product monograph. Show me where I have plagerized one word and I will donate a months salary to charity.

Your arguments parellel the tobacco industry that insisted there was no link to cancer, heart and lung disease from smoking. True, not everyone that smokes will die from cancer, but there are sufficient numbers to warrant the assertion that smoking has a direct realtionship with fatality. By the same token, not everyone that uses testosterone inappropriately will die or develop adverse reactions. However, there is enough data to support the position that the use of such substances will result in complications and ADRs. Can you provide 3 published studies in reputable medical journals that say I am wrong? How about 1? You can't can you? Know why? Because there are not any certified clinical tests that support your position.

So take your steroids, which is an illegal act in Thailand in case you forgot, and roll the dice.