How To Approach Farang Girl?

Sigur ros

Hi there farang girls,

I have read many topics here. They are really interesting. I have to confess that I'm interested in farang girls. It's not because I cannot find thai/asian girls or making me proud when having farang girlfriends. It's just from my own taste-my heart-my mind. When I occasionally see farang girls, I just feel good about. But the problem is, I do not really know if some farang girls like thai men- I have just seen many being with farang men. Is it weird if thai men come to talk to farang girls.

Cheers,

Sigur ros

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every one to their own taste, but speaking from my experience farang girls are a lot more independant and want a lot more than an asian girl.

You want to chat one up, ask her wheres shes from, her name, make her laugh!!

If she likes you the rest will be easy, if you feel on edge or uncomfortable, your wasting your time.

Only my opinion, but what do i know !!! :o

Every one to their own taste, but speaking from my experience farang girls are a lot more independant and want a lot more than an asian girl.

You want to chat one up, ask her wheres shes from, her name, make her laugh!!

If she likes you the rest will be easy, if you feel on edge or uncomfortable, your wasting your time.

Only my opinion, but what do i know !!! :o

That's why you settled on a Thai girl Spuds. :D

In other words, big spuds, farang girls expect a bit more from their guy? Perhaps so, but I would think it would depend on the Asian lady you met as well. I know some very independent, very picky Thai women, so there goes that idea!

But it is true, any girl likes a guy with a good sense of humor, one who doesn't take him self too seriously (guys, work on those tacky lines, they are are soooo old), and who listens as well as talks. (Big one there guys, nothing turns a girl off more than a guy who loves the sound of his own voice).

As for how to approach a farang girl, well my thai hubby just came up and said Hi and we started talking, it helped that his English was good and that he had a lovely smile :D . Generosity of spirit is a nice thing too(and I don't mean buying stuff for your girl).

Single girls on the forum, have I left anything out? Besides of course, stunning good looks and a great bod :D:o

The topic title was> How To Approach Farang Girl. I think the best answer would be from behind with a large stick.

Only kidding before i get flamed by the ladies.

English noodles you took the words right our of my mouth :o

Missed that last bit did you darknight? You know, that part about generosity of spirit???? :D

The topic title was> How To Approach Farang Girl. I think the best answer would be from behind with a large stick.

Only kidding before i get flamed by the ladies.

English noodles you took the words right our of my mouth :D

Missed that last bit did you darknight? You know, that part about generosity of spirit???? :D

Spirit ??? you mean booze sbk :D :D , i was just kidding , i like farang girls as well sbk. but couldn't resist the pun, but english beat me to it :o

In other words, big spuds, farang girls expect a bit more from their guy? Perhaps so, but I would think it would depend on the Asian lady you met as well. I know some very independent, very picky Thai women, so there goes that idea!

But it is true, any girl likes a guy with a good sense of humor, one who doesn't take him self too seriously (guys, work on those tacky lines, they are are soooo old), and who listens as well as talks. (Big one there guys, nothing turns a girl off more than a guy who loves the sound of his own voice).

As for how to approach a farang girl, well my thai hubby just came up and said Hi and we started talking, it helped that his English was good and that he had a lovely smile  :D . Generosity of spirit is a nice thing too(and I don't mean buying stuff for your girl).

Single girls on the forum, have I left anything out? Besides of course, stunning good looks and a great bod  :D  :o

Bugger... thats me out then.

As for how to approach a farang girl, well my thai hubby just came up and said Hi and we started talking, it helped that his English was good and that he had a lovely smile  :D . Generosity of spirit is a nice thing too(and I don't mean buying stuff for your girl).

Single girls on the forum, have I left anything out? Besides of course, stunning good looks and a great bod  :D  :o

As for me, I have to say that I have never been really attracted to an Asian man (...well...maybe one man...Chow Yun Fat ... :D ....out of reach, though :D )

for a simple reason: as I am a tall girl, I only fancy big guys much taller than me. Besides it, I will not say I have never met any Thai guy I find cute, but that's the problem, I only find them cute not masculin.

And the funny thing is I would say that I don't pay much attention how the guy looks, most of the time I am seduced by his personality. But as I read back what I've just written I think that finally, the way he looks plays an important role in my unconscious.

As for me, I have to say that I have never been really attracted to an Asian man (...well...maybe one man...Chow Yun Fat ... :wub: ....out of reach, though :D )

for a simple reason: as I am a tall girl, I only fancy big guys much taller than me. Besides it, I will not say I have never met any Thai guy I find cute, but that's the problem, I only find them cute not masculin.

And the funny thing is I would say that I don't pay much attention how the guy looks, most of the time I am seduced by his personality. But as I read back what I've just written I think that finally, the way he looks plays an important role in my unconscious.

So you like vampires or wolves then?? :D

Getting back to the question asked, Sigur Ros.

I think if you just be your good, charming self you will have some luck with the ladies. If you are clean ( that's a big one for me), can hold a normal conversation (judging from the english used in your post, you can) and have a good sense of humour you will be fine.

There's nothing worse than someone pretending to be someone or something they are not.

Just because you are Thai doesn't mean you have to like Thai women. Look at all the farang men here who don't like farang women.

You should also remember that we are not all dominating cows like many of the farang men on this site think! Some of us are actually genuine, funny and have good advice to give. Just read some of the replies from the girls on this board.

Good luck Sigur Ros. I hope you find who/what you are looking for!

You should also remember that we are not all dominating cows like many of the farang men on this site think!  Some of us are actually genuine, funny and have good advice to give.  Just read some of the replies from the girls on this board. 

Oh, I don't know Donna, I mean, I may not be a dominating cow but sometimes domination can be fun :D:D:o

Hi there farang girls,

I have read many topics here. They are really interesting. I have to confess that I'm interested in farang girls. It's not because I cannot find thai/asian girls or making me proud when having farang girlfriends. It's just from my own taste-my heart-my mind. When I occasionally see farang girls, I just feel good about. But the problem is, I do not really know if some farang girls like thai men- I have just seen many being with farang men. Is it weird if thai men come to talk to farang girls.

Cheers,

Sigur ros

After you've approached one of them and she's Ms. RIGHT - before the stroll down the aisle also approach her with the Pre Nuptial Agreement! :o

Not speaking from experience here but some of my mates can attest! :D