How To Approach Farang Girl?

Sigur ros

For me, good conversation is the key. I just hate it when a guy just starts questioning me like it's an interview or something. You know the 'Where do you come from? What do you do? Does that pay well? Do you have a work permit? Are you single? Where do you live?' I always start to get defensive, especially if they start pressing for information.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh absolutely Boonmee, a girl should always get a pre-nup to protect herself these days. A friend's mother worked to put her husband through medical school and once he became successful he divorced her for a younger woman. If she'd had a good prenup she wouldn't have to have taken him to court for child support and schooling for herself. Men can be greedy B*st*rds you know. :o

For me, good conversation is the key.  I just hate it when a guy just starts questioning me like it's an interview or something.  You know the 'Where do you come from? What do you do?  Does that pay well?  Do you have a work permit?  Are you single? Where do you live?'  I always start to get defensive, especially if they start pressing for information.

I totally agree with you. If the guy starts asking me about my love life, it's over. I keep thinking that he is only interested in one thing and want to reach his goal as soon as possible... :o

Those who are more subtil, and make me laugh or interest me by their conversation are more alike to get what they want :D

Alas for a 8ft tall, hairy assed, dog faced git like me, not even the girls down Soi Eric look at me.

Maybe its my aftershave?

we are moving away from the initial subject.... how to catch farang girls? :D

and good news for you, honey, farang girls (and especially soapdodgers) love the smell of Old Spice !

maybe you should just change your target .... :o

Oh absolutely Boonmee, a girl should always get a pre-nup to protect herself these days.  A friend's mother worked to put her husband through medical school and once he became successful he divorced her for a younger woman. If she'd had a good prenup she wouldn't have to have taken him to court for child support and schooling for herself. Men can be greedy B*st*rds you know. :o

Too true, sbk. It's a "modern" world these days! :D

A little protection is always a wise idea...

My motorsai is a wee but nippy one DAVE.

What I meant was when a farang girl needs to go anywhere she needs to approach me first to let me know where her destination is. :o  :D

A wee but nippy one?????? You sound like a Scottish motorsai driver, not a Thaione. Never yet heard a Thai person say 'wee' nor 'nippy' for that matter. :D:D

Getting back to the question asked, Sigur Ros. 

I think if you just be your good, charming self you will have some luck with the ladies.  If you are clean ( that's a big one for me), can hold a normal conversation (judging from the english used in your post, you can) and have a good sense of humour you will be fine. 

There's nothing worse than someone pretending to be someone or something they are not. 

Just because you are Thai doesn't mean you have to like Thai women.  Look at all the farang men here who don't like farang women. 

You should also remember that we are not all dominating cows like many of the farang men on this site think!  Some of us are actually genuine, funny and have good advice to give.  Just read some of the replies from the girls on this board. 

Good luck Sigur Ros.  I hope you find who/what you are looking for!

Thank you for cheering me up Donna. From my own experience, I can say that almost Thai men ( may be not beach boys) are quite shy and afraid of denying when we try to approach farang girls. Even if farang girls sometime make eye contacts with, we are still humble and make up our mind that farang girls look at someone else.