Thaiproperty.net

Hi David

Congratulations on a great site, I listed on it yesterday and have to say it is far better than any other property sites I have used. In my case I wanted to show lots pictures and only yours and one other very big international site have allowed me to do that. The map feature is excellent as is the unlimited text description, I'm very happy that you are doing a free trial period, thank you, if I haven't sold by the end of your free period I would be a content consumer in paying for it.

Good Luck in your endeavour, I hope it's a great sucesss.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi David

Congratulations on a great site, I listed on it yesterday and have to say it is far better than any other property sites I have used. In my case I wanted to show lots pictures and only yours and one other very big international site have allowed me to do that. The map feature is excellent as is the unlimited text description, I'm very happy that you are doing a free trial period, thank you, if I haven't sold by the end of your free period I would be a content consumer in paying for it.

Wow... thanks for that. Great write up. I think this must be your unit http://www.thaiproperty.net/sc950. Really nice apartment. I must admit the price looks comparable with Pattaya for such a high quality unit. I thought Bangkok was meant to be more expensive? Stunning views as well..... Hope the site works for you.

Maybe since you are obviously Bangkok based you can answer my question on why Bangkok people, real estate companies and even developers seem reluctant to use such a site? Is it because we are Pattaya based?? There must be thousands of homes for sale or rent there. The serviced apartment buildings alone could list 10,000 units I'm sure.... why don't they? I have contacted many without any interest.

Cheers,

David

Hi David

Wow... thanks for that. Great write up. I think this must be your unit http://www.thaiproperty.net/sc950. Really nice apartment. I must admit the price looks comparable with Pattaya for such a high quality unit. I thought Bangkok was meant to be more expensive? Stunning views as well..... Hope the site works for you.

Maybe since you are obviously Bangkok based you can answer my question on why Bangkok people, real estate companies and even developers seem reluctant to use such a site? Is it because we are Pattaya based?? There must be thousands of homes for sale or rent there. The serviced apartment buildings alone could list 10,000 units I'm sure.... why don't they? I have contacted many without any interest.

Cheers,

David

Morning David

You have a great site but I think with all things web based it takes a while to reach critical mass, first impression on logging on is that it is dedicated to Sea Side properties, This is just an impression and may well be simply because you are Pattaya based and the apathy of Bangkok Agents and sellers. When I first decided to put my property on the market I contacted several by email - none of them even replied, only two that I subsequently called even came to see the property, that was when I decided to market it myself. I know in my case my market is foreign buyers, so my other listings are aimed at Europe and the USA, some of the sites I looked at only had a few Thai listings so I discounted them as suitable - it may be this frame of mind that stops Bangkok Agents and sellers from listing with you and will be corrected as more Bangkok listings appear, bit of a catch22 I know, I decided to use your site because you have a good domain name and a very functional site, currently yours is the only Thai based site I have listed on. Some of the Bangkok Sites I contacted said yes you can upload your photos and description but I had to pay the standard agents fee if I made a sale through a contact generated from them, so I do the work, they simply host it and collect 800k if I make a sale, dream on. I think you're strength other than having a great site is your business model, if it wasn't free at the moment I'd have paid because your fees and those of the other sites I have listed on are a fraction of what the agents would charge me, and so far everyone who has expressed an interest or visited the property has come from my web listings - not from the Agents. I have to say I only found you by accident on ThaiVisa on the post asking for feedback, my personal thoughts as a simple punter is that your marketing should focus on the extra features of your site, it's cost, currently zero and the savings along with it's ease of use in listing properties, one final point I have noticed that when I google Thailand Property you are not showing on the first page, I don't now how much marketing you are doing, but I do know that how people market and to what extent is one of the biggest factors in determining a sites success or failure.

Best Wishes and Thanks again

Hi David,

Marcus from Knight Frank here, first off congratulations on a really nice site. I really like the clean layout.

Perhaps I can give you some insight as to why you might have limited success with Bangkok agents/developers etc. Before I do though I should state that in Bangkok, Knight Frank only undertakes marketing on behalf of entire projects, unless it is in a building we manage. In Phuket we do more resales work though.

However, we are quite confident in the success of our own online marketing programs for our projects, which have produced exemplary results for us and our clients. We see marketing as one of our core competencies, so see no need to outsource this and incur costs that we wouldn't otherwise encounter. I suggest that serviced apartment managers will probably also share the same view.

Your site is a great resource though for individual unit owners and we wish you the best of luck with it.

Hi David,

Marcus from Knight Frank here, first off congratulations on a really nice site. I really like the clean layout.

Perhaps I can give you some insight as to why you might have limited success with Bangkok agents/developers etc. Before I do though I should state that in Bangkok, Knight Frank only undertakes marketing on behalf of entire projects, unless it is in a building we manage. In Phuket we do more resales work though.

However, we are quite confident in the success of our own online marketing programs for our projects, which have produced exemplary results for us and our clients. We see marketing as one of our core competencies, so see no need to outsource this and incur costs that we wouldn't otherwise encounter. I suggest that serviced apartment managers will probably also share the same view.

Your site is a great resource though for individual unit owners and we wish you the best of luck with it.

Many thanks for your response Marcus,

I suppose that’s my point though. You say you only market entire projects.... This site has a section for new developments. You can list the development as a whole or every type of unit or home you have separately, including DVD's, pictures, price lists etc. All contacts generated are sent directly to you. There is no cost involved at all. We have set the site up as a pay per list site but we may never use this side of it. For sure not for the next year or so. If we did decide to start charging you would be advised first and then you would make the choice whether to use this medium or not.

My business is Pattaya based and I will protect that area but it costs me no more to add other locations and let others use.

The site has only just been launched and in response to Pappiklon we are undergoing the optimization process right now. Already if you search on engines such as yahoo.com we are on the first page for strings such as house for sale Pattaya or condo for sale Jomtien. This will get better for other locations once people enter properties for that area. Not too bad for 2 months online. Google takes longer but our other site www.thaiproperty.com is perhaps the most prominent site of all and we have click through links to .net on most pages. We are not new to this game and my business in Pattaya has generated over 1 billion Bahts worth of sales every year for the last 4 years. Even this year which is supposed to be the quietest in memory we have sold over 550 Million in the first half of the year. Maybe small potatoes for the bigger international companies but for a small Pattaya agency this is great. Without the internet I'm not sure we would have a 3rd of that. Once more properties are listed in locations it will lose it's seaside look. Bangkok properties would hopefully show up inpopular properties recently lited properties new developments etc. Just at the moment most properties are from Pattaya, Hua Hin or Krabi. Sorry but I can't influence that only your guys can.... Many thanks for your response Sir.

I am sure your marketing is second to none Marcus, but a little bit more does not hurt. May I say that I have read many of your posts over the last few months and I believe you to be one of the most knowledgeable guys on the real estate scene I have encountered. Also one of the most helpful. I'm sure if you had one of your guys list a few properties you would be surprised how easy it is and hopefully by the response you will get. Hot properties in Hua Hin have uploaded almost 300 properties already and I suppose it took 1 person less than 1 week.

Regards,

David

David, people have been pretty helpful with their comments, so would you like to return a favour by answering a post from this section (Selling Houses in Pattaya). Seems Pattaya estate agents have taken a vow of silence on this one

"As for the Real Estate agents here on Thai Visa, I would suggest the fact that none of them have posted a reply offering to sell the OPs house for him - suggests just how bad the market is "

Responded Mr. Redman.... You are correct that the market is not that strong but it is slowly picking up. The thing I don't understand is that during these quiet times why do the real estate agencies just sit back and wait. Double your work, promote more, try new mediums etc. That was the main reason for this new website. I had the url for 10 years and this is the only time I've had in 10 years to develop it. I keep talking to different agents all over Thailand and they are moaning how quiet it is but when I tell them they can list for free on the website thay are suddenly too busy!! Crazy. Truth be known this is one of the best years we have ever had. We are continually promoting www.thaiproperty.com and www.thaiproperty.net. We publish high end brochures in both Russian & English. Most importantly we work very closely with good quality developers with products that you can see are value for money. No sense in pushing properties you can't sell.

Was that a rant? If so its over now....

Thanks,

David

And so, reading between the lines here, what you're really saying is, in effect, that basically, you're having a lot of success with your efforts to focus predominantly on the Russian market and pushing 'quality' developments? Read: Targetting Russians on their home turf with glossy brochures of developments featuring 'tourist' style holiday homes, ie ersatz Bali villas and terraced condos etc, and not houses built by the resident expat who wants to sell on, correct?

David, people have been pretty helpful with their comments, so would you like to return a favour by answering a post from this section (Selling Houses in Pattaya). Seems Pattaya estate agents have taken a vow of silence on this one

"As for the Real Estate agents here on Thai Visa, I would suggest the fact that none of them have posted a reply offering to sell the OPs house for him - suggests just how bad the market is "

Responded Mr. Redman.... You are correct that the market is not that strong but it is slowly picking up. The thing I don't understand is that during these quiet times why do the real estate agencies just sit back and wait. Double your work, promote more, try new mediums etc. That was the main reason for this new website. I had the url for 10 years and this is the only time I've had in 10 years to develop it. I keep talking to different agents all over Thailand and they are moaning how quiet it is but when I tell them they can list for free on the website thay are suddenly too busy!! Crazy. Truth be known this is one of the best years we have ever had. We are continually promoting www.thaiproperty.com and www.thaiproperty.net. We publish high end brochures in both Russian & English. Most importantly we work very closely with good quality developers with products that you can see are value for money. No sense in pushing properties you can't sell.

Thanks,

David

And so, reading between the lines here, what you're really saying is, in effect, that basically, you're having a lot of success with your efforts to focus predominantly on the Russian market and pushing 'quality' developments? Read: Targetting Russians on their home turf with glossy brochures of developments featuring 'tourist' style holiday homes, ie ersatz Bali villas and terraced condos etc, and not houses built by the resident expat who wants to sell on, correct?

Don't think that's what i said... is it?? I just said we are trying new ways to promote our properties and trying to find new buyers. We only market locally and have more advertising materials in English than in Russian. For sure at this present time the Russian buyers are a big part of our business but we still have a strong following from many other nations. Not quite sure what you are trying to get at? Most of the properties in our brochures and our websites are from private sellers be they Thais, resident expats or non resident expats. So I guess your reading between the lines is wrong.

Thanks,

David

Don't think that's what i said... is it?? I just said we are trying new ways to promote our properties and trying to find new buyers. We only market locally and have more advertising materials in English than in Russian. For sure at this present time the Russian buyers are a big part of our business but we still have a strong following from many other nations. Not quite sure what you are trying to get at? Most of the properties in our brochures and our websites are from private sellers be they Thais, resident expats or non resident expats. So I guess your reading between the lines is wrong.

Think maybe you did, or else if you are saying that this is one of the 'best years you've ever had' whilst the other real estate agents 'are moaning about how quiet it is', what properties are you selling the others aren't? It would make sense if you have, as I said, targetted Russians with glossy brochures on their home turf, Russians being the 'in' market at the moment. Here on Phuket SEA seems to deal solely with Russians, and they are a very specialized market. They tend not to drive around themselves looking for properties or pop into the local realtors' offices. Your last sentence is rather telling in bearing this observation out. If not, what properties are you not bothering to push because 'they won't sell'?

Thanks,

David

Think maybe you did, or else if you are saying that this is one of the 'best years you've ever had' whilst the other real estate agents 'are moaning about how quiet it is', what properties are you selling the others aren't? It would make sense if you have, as I said, targetted Russians with glossy brochures on their home turf, Russians being the 'in' market at the moment. Here on Phuket SEA seems to deal solely with Russians, and they are a very specialized market. They tend not to drive around themselves looking for properties or pop into the local realtors' offices. Your last sentence is rather telling in bearing this observation out. If not, what properties are you not bothering to push because 'they won't sell'?

Well Eastcoast? Where you go? :o

Hey LennyW, guess this is one of that guys you were on about!!

Jitagon, still not sure what you are trying to get me to say?? Please read my posts clearly. I only advertise locally. Why do you keep saying that I am targetting Russians on their home turf? The properties that we are not selling are properties that are over priced, properties that we believe may have legal issues, properties that we believe are poorly located for the price, properties that we believe are poorly constructed for the price and properties that we believe may never meet completion due to slow sales etc. I have to make sure my clients get the right properties for the right price and with as little headache factor as possible. Is something wrong with that?

Sorry to say the reason that I was unable to respond quickly was that I have been working today. You might be shocked to know that even in Pattaya us real estate agents do have days where we do not have time to get on TV. Please Jitagon this thread was meant to be about the new website www.thaiproperty.net and if people had any thoughts about it. If you would like to respond to that I would value your opinion.

Regards,

David

I have a 56Kb slow land line.

I went to 'Find A Property'

I wanted to look at a particular development - namely the development listed in the post by the guy having problems trying to sell a house in Central Park 4, Pattaya.

I selected Pattaya And Jomtien

I selected each option in turn and could not find anything that helped me to narrow my search to Central Park 4, Pattaya.

Positives:

It ran fast enough via my slow link and looks pretty, not too 'busy'.

Negatives:

The search options seemed very rigid and I could not find what I wanted ie: Central Park 4, Pattaya. So I think it would be useful to allow a search on a particular development. If that development does not have a listing, then maybe offer a development nearby. May take a longer search and additional programming, but very useful.

I also wanted to find Riverview development, now called TNS, no luck with that either.

Edit: tried advanced search - no luck

Edited by dsfbrit

I have a 56Kb slow land line.

I went to 'Find A Property'

I wanted to look at a particular development - namely the development listed in the post by the guy having problems trying to sell a house in Central Park 4, Pattaya.

I selected Pattaya And Jomtien

I selected each option in turn and could not find anything that helped me to narrow my search to Central Park 4, Pattaya.

Positives:

It ran fast enough via my slow link and looks pretty, not too 'busy'.

Negatives:

The search options seemed very rigid and I could not find what I wanted ie: Central Park 4, Pattaya. So I think it would be useful to allow a search on a particular development. If that development does not have a listing, then maybe offer a development nearby. May take a longer search and additional programming, but very useful.

I also wanted to find Riverview development, now called TNS, no luck with that either.

Edit: tried advanced search - no luck

There are a few Central Park 4 houses on the site. I think the poster from the other thread may be this one http://www.thaiproperty.net/SH357 but never had any contact from him to advise of the exact house. Sorry to say we have no listings in TNS.

At the top of every page there are the different search criterias. If you actually know the name of a particular development you want type the name in the keyword search. Try metro condo or paradise villa. Works well. Problem we have is that it also picks up words from the actual description text so properties named such as Central Park come up with all sort of options if either Central or Park has been used in the description.

We are looking into this at the moment and may just search by name only. So anyone listing, please make sure you actually name the property correctly in case people want to search for specific condos, villages or areas.

Glad that it works quite well on slower speeds. We made sure that you can search from any page as well so you don't have to keep going back. Did you notice the search drop down bar at the top is on everypage?

Thanks for the feedback dsfbrit.

Regards,

David

I found the Keyword Tab, trouble is as a 'user' after using the first 3 tabs and getting bogged down in Tab 3 with all the options - I gave up! Why not have the 'Keyword' as an option in the 'Advanced Search' options and reduce the number of tabs.

Edit: In fact all you have under that 'Keyword' Tab is a search text box - it would seem to me to be more sensible to have this as the first option under 'Advanced Search'. Still its your site - good luck

Edited by dsfbrit

Point taken. I will look into moving the tabs around. I think the keyword tab should be 2nd as less people may want to use map and advanced search functions. The advanced function is in the hope that there are so many listings online that people will have to narrow down the search. Obviously since this is a new site and there are only hunderds of listings not thousands it is probably not warranted at the moment.

Many thanks for your comments.

David

I have purchased four condo units in Bangkok, all off plan in new developments, and have sold two units to Thai buyers. I am not Thai. After looking at a few condo listings for sale on your site, and doing one or two searches, here are my comments.

1. The site looks good, and clean. After a search on 2 beds/2 baths for Central Thailand, there came up 3 listings. After looking at one listing, I couldn't just go back to the 3 listings. Had to redo the search, which is annoying.

2. For condos, the name of the condo development, approx age, which tower out of how many towers, and exact location (address, main road, soi or sub-soi) are important.

3. For the condo unit, which floor out of how many floors, and which direction it mainly faces are very important. Carpark spaces - how many and fixed or not fixed.

4. Pictures of interiors hold no special interest for me. Far more interesting would be the schematic layout of the unit, floor layout, and if available, a picture of the actual building or a mock-up and an arrow pointing from the outside to the unit's location on the building.

5. Availability -- when can transfer ownership: immediate, 2 - 3 months after S+P Contract, etc.

6. Other -- sinking fund, maintenance fee costs per month, extra or included in price.

My experience with Thai buyers is that they would rather buy an empty unit, so that they can decorate to their tastes, and condo price can be brought down to bare minimum. These comments are for units in the mid-tier price range, say baht 6 - 10 million. Farangs may want to buy fully furnished units, but I think for Thais, even most Asians, who wants to sleep in a bed that's been slept in by others? Fully furnished is not necessarily an attractive selling feature. For example, a 42 in LCD TV may be included, but the question now is: Is it full HDD?

Overall, in terms of attractiveness of a condo unit, the key elements in priority order are: location, development's age, prestige and management, height and view, layout, and competitive price when compared to comparables (meaning buyers want to feel that they got the best price amongst buyers of similar or comparable units).

Finally, if I'm trawling thru a website or looking for my next buy, I would rather just have a one page summary in table form listing the units, projects, unit size, floor, and perspective, and from that I would decide which units I want to look at, rather than searching and trawling through a website looking at one listing after another. So if your website can duplicate the service from an agent, which is to hear my requirements or desires, and come up with a summary of available units to consider, then I would use the webside. How to define my requirements -- I guess in a similar way to defining the unit's attractiveness as in the previous paragraph.

Which I think may also answer the question you have of why there are few listings from Bangkok of condos, and why many agents show little or no interest in using your website or any website. The site seems geared to needs of the lister, whereas I think it should be oriented towards the needs of the prospective buyer.

Edited by tangoll

Thanks for some well thought out feed back. I'm sorry to see that this website does not work for you. Most of your points are slightly outside my control. All the details are entered by either private owners or agents and I have no real control over what they enter. I hope that potential listers see your post and put in as many of your ideas as possible. The description box is unlimited.

"1. The site looks good, and clean. After a search on 2 beds/2 baths for Central Thailand, there came up 3 listings. After looking at one listing, I couldn't just go back to the 3 listings. Had to redo the search, which is annoying."

No idea why you can't go back? Seems to work well on my pc.... Is anyone else having a similar problem? Please try again.

On the site you can certainly add floor plans, dvds etc. Again this is up to the original poster.

I think if people listed like http://www.thaiproperty.net/SC950 they would have a much better chance of getting interest. I as a real estate company owner will certainly look into improving the way we list our own properties.

Again many thanks for your input.

David

Thought this may be of interest to some. We monitor the most popular properties on the website. We can show how many times the thumbnail details come up and how many times the full details page is asked for. The surprising thing for us is that since we launched houses are proving to have more detail page views than any other type of property!! The following are the current most popular properties. 8 houses to 2 condos?? Guess most people want houses but settle for condos for security of ownership reasons. Real shame.....

SRH923 (20.7%)

SH551 (20.1%)

SC950 (19.9%)

SH585 (19.6%)

SH972 (19.4%)

SH983 (18.8%)

SCP820 (18.3%)

SH416 (18.3%)

SH1025 (18.2%)

SH943 (17.6%)

David

I took a quick look at your website last night. I like the general layout. I really like that when I left a field unselected that it searched all possible choices instead of requiring me to make a choice. One thing I didn't like was that it wasn't easy for me to see what page I was on. I thought the "P r o o o ... " with the highlighted "o" was a bit silly. I prefer something more like the way this forum displays what page you are on. It also didn't show how many pages there were which isn't as big of a deal to me.

All in all it looks like a good website. I really like being able to see the location map. That is something that I always found difficult to figure out with other property websites.

I took a quick look at your website last night. I like the general layout. I really like that when I left a field unselected that it searched all possible choices instead of requiring me to make a choice. One thing I didn't like was that it wasn't easy for me to see what page I was on. I thought the "P r o o o ... " with the highlighted "o" was a bit silly. I prefer something more like the way this forum displays what page you are on. It also didn't show how many pages there were which isn't as big of a deal to me.

All in all it looks like a good website. I really like being able to see the location map. That is something that I always found difficult to figure out with other property websites.

Many thanks for your thoughts Donx. We actually borrowed the idea of the "Prooooperty" from "Goooooooogle". Since this was the worlds most popular search engine we figured they must be doing something right and most people would be used to using this type of feature. I don't think we will change that but I do like the idea of mentioning the total amount of pages available in the search. I will get onto that today.

Again many thanks for your response.

David

Many thanks for your thoughts Donx. We actually borrowed the idea of the "Prooooperty" from "Goooooooogle". Since this was the worlds most popular search engine we figured they must be doing something right and most people would be used to using this type of feature. I don't think we will change that but I do like the idea of mentioning the total amount of pages available in the search. I will get onto that today.

Again many thanks for your response.

David

That is interesting. I never noticed that about Google before. One big difference between what Google does and what you do is that Google changes the color of the current page number from black to red so it is obvious what is the current page. Your current page number remains black. Because I wasn't looking at the P r o o o... part I didn't notice that the 'o' over the current page changed from green to black. Again it would be better if both the 'o' over the current page number and the current page number changed to red. That would be much more obvious. Although you plan on keeping the P r o o o ... mechanism, one other difference between your site and Google is that Gooooooooogle is still pronouned pretty much the same as Google whereas Prooooooperty isn't pronounced the same as Property.

As I said before, I think overall your site is very well designed.

In response to Mr. Donx we have now highlighted the page numbers at the bottom in red and made the amount of pages in the search visable at the bottom.

In response to Mr. dsfbrit we have moved the keyword function on the search criteria to #2 instead of #4. Hopefully this will make it easier ofr people to find the right property quickly.

Still worried about many of Mr. Tangoll's issues. Can't see how I can make some of his requirements manditory when entering details. May make the listing process more difficult and stop people listing.... I am working on it though Mr. Tangoll.

Many thanks for all comments so far,

David

David, I do hope my comments about my experience especially in selling the two condos to Thai buyers, and my own experience in buying the four condos are helpful to you in your desire to build this website. Why worry about how difficult it may be for listers to fill in their listings. I think your primary concern should be to have a site that's friendly for buyers (or renters) and addresses their needs or desires. If there are no buyers using your site, what's the sense of having a bunch of listings anyway?

Another few items that buyers might wish to know:

1. How fresh are your listings? Original list date, when last updated, etc.

2. If an off-plan resale, what was original price from developer. A seller might be reluctant to disclose this, but for a foreign buyer, this information has to be revealed because the buyer needs to know what amount he needs to cover with the Foreign Exchange Transaction Forms when finally doing the transfer of ownership at the Land Department. Plus the new contract with the developer will spell out the original launch purchase price anyway.

The key is to orient the site to buyers or renters. As an agent, you know that once you've got a real, live buyer, you rope him in and feed him whatever he wants. Your site should mimic that.

My name is David Gray from East Coast Real Estate in Pattaya. We have just launched a new website at www.thaiproperty.net. Hopefully it is a medium that will be used by both agencies and private individuals to sell or rent their properties. The site is absolutely free for all listings outside of the Pattaya area which we cover. We would love to get some feedback from you guys as to how easy it is to enter properties, register as members, find properties, speed of download etc. All constructive criticism is appreciated.

Many thanks,

David

Hi David,

If a private individual advertises on this new website, does he pay commissions to East Coast Real Estate at 5%. You still advertise property on your East Coast Real Estate in tandem with thaiproperty.net

Faranglandoz

In response to Mr. Donx we have now highlighted the page numbers at the bottom in red and made the amount of pages in the search visable at the bottom.

In response to Mr. dsfbrit we have moved the keyword function on the search criteria to #2 instead of #4. Hopefully this will make it easier ofr people to find the right property quickly.

Still worried about many of Mr. Tangoll's issues. Can't see how I can make some of his requirements manditory when entering details. May make the listing process more difficult and stop people listing.... I am working on it though Mr. Tangoll.

Many thanks for all comments so far,

David

Very nice. I like it.

My name is David Gray from East Coast Real Estate in Pattaya. We have just launched a new website at www.thaiproperty.net. Hopefully it is a medium that will be used by both agencies and private individuals to sell or rent their properties. The site is absolutely free for all listings outside of the Pattaya area which we cover. We would love to get some feedback from you guys as to how easy it is to enter properties, register as members, find properties, speed of download etc. All constructive criticism is appreciated.

Many thanks,

David

Hi David,

If a private individual advertises on this new website, does he pay commissions to East Coast Real Estate at 5%. You still advertise property on your East Coast Real Estate in tandem with thaiproperty.net

Faranglandoz

As stated previously. It is only properties located in the Pattaya/Jomtien area that are charged as East Coast listings. This is where I do business so I need to protect it. I hope people undertsand that. All other areas are free. All listings that come under this area will be listed on www.thaiproperty.net and www.thaiproperty.com our main company website.

Regards,

David